Meeting B1a4

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

Hani lightly slapped her cheeks *Stop it Hani! You're fantasizing about him now? Stop it you idiot!* and right then she realized *Omo, I have a crush on him* she placed her right hand on her chest, feeling her heart *Man, this is rare*

She found herself looking every minute on the door of the classroom, anticipating the return of her seatmate, or crush in other words. She didn't notice the guy sitting in front of him was observing her every move with curiosity *New face, is this her? Uhm cute* he thought while smiling. Both of them felt a mini heart attack when the bell finally rang.

The teacher who welcomed Hani entered the classroom. "Okay class, please settle down now. We have a new student here, please come here in front" she smiled at Hani which made her even nervous. She stood up awkwardly and made her way in front of the class. All of those judging eyes were in her. "Good morning. I'm Baek Ha Ni. It's nice to meet you all" she stressed with a soft voice. The five boys sitting in front of her desk felt their jaws dropped and eyes popped. "It's her" Jinyoung whispered. "Do you believe that she's a girl now, Baro?" CNU patted the guy in front of him, and he just nodded in a slow manner. "I knew it! Look at those eyes and hands! Only gamers have---" Gongchan shut Sandeul for expressing too loud. "Ssssh hyung! We need to have a proper introduction when we meet my bae later, not now!" he scolded Sandeul. Hani paced back to her desk. The B1a4 boys stonified while trying to pretend they dont know her yet. But she didn't spot it for her eyes was on the desk in her right *He's not coming back?*

Hani's face was covered with disappointment as she wandered on the hallway. She found her locker and was surprised when she saw a note:

MEET US IN THE CAFETERIA - B1A4

Her eyes widened *THEY'RE HERE* she flashed to the cafeteria and searched when suddenly, someone whispered in her ear "Hello bae" she felt goosebumps and her heart skipped a beat. Only one person calls her bae. She faced him with red cheeks and was shocked when he saw the flowerboy in her class "Gongchan?" she uttered and he smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you in person, Hani" four guys behind Gongchan chorused.

She found herself smiling like crazy "B1A4 OPPAS!"

 

I'M VERY HAPPY TO HAVE SUBSCRIBERS! *CONFETTIS* THANK YOU!

I'LL UPDATE 3-5 CHAPTERS TODAY, SINCE WE DON'T HAVE OUR CLASSES YAAAAY! <3