Her Conditions

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

All eyes were on them. People whispered at each other, laughing and fangirls were glaring at Hani. B1A4 and INFINITE also witnessed the momentum. They were in the middle of the crowd, of course people will absolutely saw the scene. L came back to his senses and stood up.

Gongchan rushed to help Hani, "Are you alright?" he asked her with concern printed on his face. He accidentally touched her bruise on her elbow. "Aww" she cried due to the pain. "I'm taking you to the clinic" he carried Hani like a bride and glared at Myungsoo before they flashed to the clinic. L saw a girl holding a phone, recording the happening. "Ya, give me your phone" the girl was petrified, not knowing what to do. He just grabbed the phone, put in his pocket and made his way to the clinic as well.

_______________

"Aish! Jinjja!" Gongchan scolded Hani who was resting on the bed. "You're so clumsy, look at what happened to you. You made me worry like hell!". Damn he was mad. He clearly witnessed the scene and the thought of L on top of her made him clenched his fists. "Ugh, that Ice king's really getting into my nerves."

"Mianhe, Gongchan Oppa" she uttered, her right arm was dressed with bandage. "And it was not L's fault. That was an accident." she defended. The door suddenly opened. *Speaking of the devil* Gongchan thought while looking at the direction of the door.

"L sshi, you're here! Wait, are you okay? Did you get hurt too? Mianhe.." Hani was offering L a lot of concerns. "Can we talk?" L responded with a question instead of an answer. He looked at Gongchan and went back to see Hani. "Just the two of us."

Hani patted Gongchan's arm. "Oppa.." she was telling him to let her and L alone. Gongchan sighed and rubbed her head "Arraso." and he walked out of the room.

L sat beside Hani's bed "What is it L sshi?" 

"Uhm, I'm sorry.. ugh about what happened earlier" he was avoiding her look and kept on rolling his eyes around. then he found himself stared at her chest. He quickly looked away and blushed, Hani's heart fluttered when she saw those red cheeks. And right then, she thought of  good idea. *evil laugh kekekekeke*

"I won't forgive you that easily L sshi" she expressed.

"What?! Okay. If you don't want an apology then fine!" L growled. 

"Just think of what happened again, Kim Myung Soo. Do you think I would just let it fly like that? A simple apology?" 

"Okay then, what do you want? Just tell me and I'll do it if that would settle this"

 

Hani smiled and said "Be my private nurse for a day"

__________________________

Hey guys! :) 

10 chapters down. More to go! XD

Please do subscribe for updates and comment for feedbacks :3 Thanks~ :D