Her Online Friends

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

Hani is walking on her way home, confused. She doesn't exactly know why she kept on thinking about the guy she accidentally bumped earlier. Her face completely pinked with the thought. *Baek Hani! Come back to your senses, Baek Hani!* she slapped her face lightly. "Omo! I completely forgot about the game later! I need to hurry!" she ran as fast as she can.

 

"Eomma, appa, I'm home!" she smiled when she walked inside their house but she stopped for a bit to catch her breath after running so furiously. She didn't notice her mom and dad coming closer to her *BAAANG* "Congrats on transferring Hani!" they chorused, confettis scattered everywhere.She was surprised when she witnessed a large "Congratulations Hani!" tarpaulin hanging in their kitchen together with a feast on the table. "W-what is this?" she questioned. "You dont need to celebrate my transfer eomma, appa. It's not a big deal. But well it's not that i did not appreciate your efforts but---" her mom stopped her. "Hani, it's a big thing for us. We know you want to go to Woolim High all this time because of the advantages you'll get when you go to college" she smiled brightly to her daughter. Woolim High is a prestigious school. A lot of youngsters dreamed of studying on Woolim High because students there have a higher chance of entering a very recognized university. Hani tried to take the entrance exam for first years. She passed the written exams but failed on interview due to her fear in public speaking. She was so depressed during that time. But she didn't give up, she studied hard and topped her class in her old school earning the chance to transfer in Woolim High "Yes Hani, we knew you can do it. Ace your class and prove them wrong for not accepting you last year" her father chuckled. "Appa! It's my fault anyway. But i think I'm more confident to speak my thoughts now. I'll be fine" she answered with a big curve on .

The Baek family pigged on the feast and had a great conversation about their experiences for the day. Hani remembered the guy and blushed, but she didn't talked about it on the table. She suddenly stood up "Aish I forgot about the game again! Urgh they are going to kill me! Thanks for the food!" she talked while flashing upstairs. Her parents let out a sigh and they looked at each other and smiled. *Her hobbies again* they both thought.

 

Hani rushed to her room. It was huge and splashed with colors of light blue. It was filled with posters of online  games she plays. She has a large computer desktop with three monitors and a refrigerator on its left. There are bunch of figs (collector's items) displayed on the racks which were hung on the walls. Her bed was enormous with dozens of stuffed toys on the head of the bed and a laptop on the center. HER. ROOM. WAS. AWESOME.

She went directly to her computer. She opened her account in GarenaPlus and the 99+ messages on a chatbox named "B1A4+1O" made her nervous. *Oh no. This is bad* she gulped while she clicked on the chatbox.

Chatbox: B1A4+1O

A_JINYOUNG: FINALLY! LET US CLAP FOR THE LATE GUYS! x(

B_BaRO: Maybe she thought we'll do the mission tonight without her. cuz the girl's too scared to face the hard boss /imitates girly screams/

O_Hani: Im sorry alright. I just had some concerns in the real world. Okay let's do this. And dont be too cocky Baro, im still better than you are! Haha

A_SanDeul: take that Baro! Hahaha /quacks/

B_BaRO: Yah! Baek Hani, take that back!

A_GongChan: Dont mess up with my bae Baro or I'll kick you're A. Hahahahaha high five Hani!

O_Hani: *High Five* but not the bae. Noooot the bae

A_CNU: Okay cut it out guys. Let's begin the mission noooow! Jebaaaal. Press yes press yes press yes

MISSION: DEFEAT HELL BRIDGE BOSS. 

PARTY: B1A4+1O

Continue? (x) Yes

                     (  ) No

MISSION COMMENCE!

-----------------------

I would like to clarify that I mixed up Grandchase and GarenaPlus (for those knowledgeable gamers out there :3 ) 

It's just, GarenaPlus has group chats that automatically pop up even if you're offline, unlike the chatbox in Grandchase which requires a gamer to get online. So yeah XD No need for you to get confused. I just want to cler that up :)

So that's the end of the second chapter. Feedbacks and suggestions? Just comment down :D Saranghae bbuing~