Behind his Coldness

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

Hani couldn't sleep thinking about the happenings of her day. That was a big blast for a first day. She met her great online buddies, which were actually a bunch of handsome guys. Her seatmate was her first real crush which was a hot guy with a cold personality. The irony. And that's not it, she made him talk to her. That was a very big deal already, because only a few can do that.

"Okay I should make a plan on how to make him fall for me" the thought of it made her blush. She rolled over to the other side of the bed to get her notebook. "I should make list" she was holding her pen for looooong time but she can't still think of something to write down. "How am I suppose to know what to do! It's my first time damn it!" she sighed. A sudden beep alarmed her, it was coming from her laptop.  It was Gongchan.

Chatbox: A_GongChan

A_GongChan: Hey Hani, AFK tonight? If not, beep me back. Let's do a duo *wink wink*

O_Hani: I'm kinda depressed right now oppa. But I think I need to calm my nerves and have a game :) Btw, where's the rest?

A_GongChan: They locked a mission already. They got tired of waiting. Wait, you said you're depressed? Andwae?

O_Hani: Umm, nevermind oppa. It's really nothing..

A_GongChan: Is it about L? Spill it out.

O_Hani: TBH, yes. You see, I've been spending my night thinking of ways to impress him. Urgh, sorry I know it's embarassing.. Me? Baek Hani? Likes a jjang guy? I dont even have a chance to stole his heart. And It's my first time oppa. Grrr, I'm overthinking. My head hurts!

A_GongChan: It's possible for you to stole a guy's heart, Hani. I'm positive about that matter. But Kim Myung Soo? That's a hell out of this world. Not that you're not good enough, but he's just too cold and rude. I dont want to see you getting hurt like those girls in school who fell for him.

O_Hani: Umm okay. I'll try to not think of him. Thank you Gongchan oppa. ^^

A_GongChan: I'll always be here if you need me ^w^ sooo, how about a game? ;)

O_Hani: Game!

------

"L hyuuuuuung~!" Sungjong reached L with his hand. "I miss you hyung!" he expressed while doing his aegyo. "Aish! Sungjong get of me! You're so irritating!" his actions made the guys more. They hug and kiss him, trying to disgust him and they were very successful. "Yah! Stop it!" the boys laughed at his cry.

"Everyone thinks that you're a cold guy, L" sungyeol chuckled. "Only us can see your self inside that hard cold shell"

L just smiled at his hyungs. HE SMILED. And they were not shocked for it was a normal view for them. They've all been friends for years and know each and everyone's story. Including L's, the reason behind his coldness towards girls. "Are you okay now, L?" Hoya questioned. "Maybe? I don't know hyung" L answered, it was evident that he was hiding something. "But I'm dead sure that I'm bored and needs some fun!"

*Aish L, please return to your old self and stop hiding those feelings* Sungkyu thought. *Stop faking and open up!*

 

Hello guys!

Since I received a positive feedback from a nice subscriber (Thank you! :3) I'll update 5 chapters today. ^w^

This will be a loooooong story, please be patient :) there are lots of things puffing in my mind which makes it even harder for me to organize my tangled ideas XD

I sincerely enjoy writing this fic and hoping to receive other feedbacks and suggestions from viewers~ :)

Kamsamnida! ~ :3