The First Glance

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

"Ugh, WHERE IS IT!" Hani growled. It was her 5th round of walking all around Woolim High. She was looking for the guidance office to fill up papers regarding her entrance to the school. She's covered up with sweat already after hours of searching but still have no luck of finding it. "I NEED TO FIND THAT PLACE REAL QUICK OR ELSE I'M GOING TO BURST" 

Hani is short-tempered when it comes to this thing and she was so thankful when she found the office, just in time before she finally explode.

"After hours of unfruitful search, Im finally here" she let out a sighed of relief and opened the door. A pretty lady approached her with a smile. "Goodmorning, you must be Miss Baek Ha Ni" the lady greeted. "Im pleased to see you, welcome to Woolim High" 

"Komawo Teacher-nim, Im glad to be here, too" she smiled brightly to her. "I just had a hard time finding the right room but Woolim High is truly amazing" she continued. She's serious about her description about the place. She spent a lot of time finding, enough time for her to have a glimpse of the beauty of the school. 

"That's nice to hear" the teacher responded. She offered a sit for Hani and made her wait for a bit as she look for the papers in her table. Hani took the time to observe the office. She saw beautiful photographs which were framed on the wall. "Woah" her jaw dropped. She stood up and made a closer look. She saw a name printed on the lower right corner of the image. "Kim Myung Soo?" 

 "Magnificent shots, isnt it?" Hani was surprised when she heard the teacher utter. "Those shots were taken by one of our students here, same year as you are." Hani felt her jaw drop again. "Woooah daebak!" she praised. "Oh by the way, here are the transfer papers, goodluck on your journey here on Woolim High, Hani." the teacher hand over the papers. She grabbed them and bowed. "Thank you again, teacher-nim"

Hani walked out the office and paced towards the nearby hallway of the building, looking down on the papers. *Okay, I just need to complete this papers and I'm ready to go. Im going to be alright here. Just fine----*

She suddenly stopped walking when she saw someone infront of her. She can only view the pair of shoes of the person because she was looking downward. 

"Mianhe" she quickly apologized and took a step on her side but the person also paced on the same direction. The awkward stepping session continued twice. They looked like they were children playing some sort of game.

Hani decided to look up to see the face of this person. As she turn her face up, the guy took a step on the opposite direction. She eyes widened and her body was petrified. She had a perfect look at his face and her face was burning red. 

*What is happening to me?! Why cant I move? And why does my heart races so rapidly after having a look on his face?!*

-------------

Okay, one chapter done! :D Feel free to comment your feedbacks and suggestions. And please support this fic till the end bbuing bbuing~

This will be a long story. But I'm keeping my hopes up for your patience and considerations :) Kamsamnida!~