The Ice King

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

"Why is she sitting with B1a4?!?"

"How dare she acts so comfortable with them?!"

"Who is she anyway?! She's new right?!"

Fangirls kept on blabbering about how they hate Hani for sitting with B1a4 at the cafeteria. Damn they're famous. And she didn't know, she just acted normally around them like they knew each other for a long time. Well, they've all been friends online for less than a year now. They talked about the games they are playing and animated shows they watch. 

"You didn't even tell me last night that you're all studying in Woolim High too!" Hani pouted. "I really had no clue about this."

"We tried to tell you last night! But you already went offline  aish" Baro rubbed her head, punishing her. Gongchan slapped his hand "Yah Baro hyung, dont scold my bae!" he smiled at Hani and winked which made her blush "Ya Gong Chansik, stop calling me bae!" her expression made the guys burst laughter.

"Thank you oppas" she uttered in a sincere manner making the scene serious in a blink. "Without you guys, maybe I'll be alone again right now" she smiled making their cheeks glow in red hue. "It's nothing Hani. We're very glad to be here with you, too" Jinyoung expressed. 

"Kyaaaaa~ It's Myungsoo oppa!" one of the fangirls screamed followed by whoops of other girls. They were acting insane about the hot guy holding a camera. A. VERY. HOT. GUY.

Hani saw it too, *So he was the one who took those pictures* she blushed, not knowing what to do due to her nervousness. "Are you okay Hani?" CNU questioned. She didn't respond. "Ya Hani? Baek Ha Ni!" 

"Ha? Uhm mianhe oppa. Yes Im fine" but she doesnt looked like she's alright with her cheeks turning red. She continued to observe the scene. She saw the girls giving different sort of food to him. But he didn't react, he just walked straight with his emotionless face.

"You're interested in him Hani?" Sandeul suddenly talked, his words shocked her through the bones. "Ha? Eh, to   honest with you guys, I do have a crush on him." then her words made their eyes widened. "The truth is, it is my first time to have these strong feelings towards a guy" she blushed. 

"That's Myungsoo or L, the Ice King, Hani." Gongchan stressed with a serious face. "He rejected every girl who have feelings for him, in a cold manner, leaving each girl's heart scattered in small pieces. He's the ultimate heart breaker" he continued. She was surprised, but those words didn't change the fact the she likes him. Very much.

"Then why do girls still surround him? Even if he really is the way you described him?" she asked so curiously. " Because they are still hoping that they'll be the one who can melt his heart." Jinyoung answered. "It's like a challenge for them, a thing they'll brag about once achieved"

Her heart skipped a beat, or two. *I want to be the one, the one who can thaw his frozen heart*