t h r e e

Silent Love

 

 

 

The first day at Jaeguk wasn't that bad. Once they arrived at the school, their teacher brought them to meet the school principal. The school principal of course was glad that they joined the program as he was the one who suggested that. After about ten minutes, a beautiful middle aged woman came to the room to walk them to their class while their teacher was still in there, talking to him.

Hayoung eyed the school as they walked to the class. There was not much different from her own school. The hallway was as clamorous as at her school, couples were everywhere, and there were a lot of girls who were talking about the latest fashion, going shopping after school and what not. Not that she eavesdropped them, but they weren’t talking; they were screaming and shrieking.

"He must be as popular as you guys right?" Hayoung suddenly whispered to Kai as she noticed a guy who was walking passing her. "I mean, look. Everyone's eyes are on him," her eyes drifted to the girls who were eyeing the guy she talked about. "I don't know Jaeguk girls' taste is this low. That guy isn't handsome at all. To be honest, I haven't seen anyone who I can categorize as handsome yet," she ranted.

Kai let out a small laugh hearing her. What was she here for? He thought to himself. "Our school is better, right?" Kai smirked, turning his face on Hayoung. Just after Hayoung agreed with him, he continued, "of course it is. After all, I'm one of those hot and handsome guys," he bluffed

“I think you got this syndrome from either Baekhyun or Luhan. It can be from both, though.”

“Whatever you say, buttercup.”

“Hey, don’t call me buttercup here,” she playfully slapped his shoulder, “I might find someone here and it’s no good if he hear it,” she continued with a big grin on her pretty face.

“As if you’ll find one,” he replied shortly.

“And what if I really find –“ she stopped talking as her eyes suddenly captured a tall figure guy walked out from one the classes. The guy looked attractive to her; only to her. Looking at the guy appearance, she knew he was not as popular Kai and his friends, or that guy she talked about before. But, still there was something about the guy that made him looking so attractive to her. Maybe the fact that the guy wore glasses? She just couldn’t resist guys with glasses; she had a thing for guys with glasses. They looked rather hot than nerd. And Chanyeol was included too. Chanyeol often wore glasses during tutor and she’d never deny he looked hot. “See that boy? I like him,” looking straight at Kai’s face, she leered. She didn’t really mean it, though.

“That specky guy? Are you kidding me?”

She shook her head.

Kai was about to laugh out loud but he stopped as the middle aged woman still with them. “You do not like any nerdy guy. I just can’t imagine a nerd being your boyfriend. You’ll end up dating with him in the library, I guess,” he was being a wisecrack.

“Isn’t the library is better?” she gave him a ‘you-know-what-I-mean’ kind of smile.

“I never know a nerd has ert thoughts,” he replied sarcastically.

“I never thought that kind of things, though. It’s you who take it differently.”

“Like I’ll believe it, cupcake. But, seriously, I’ll never approve it if your boyfriend is a nerd,” his voice sounded so serious; however his face expression betrayed him.

“Cupcake?” she frowned. Guessed it was a new nickname from Kai to her since she didn’t want Kai to call her buttercup when they were in this school. She heaved such a huge sigh. Telling Kai to not to call her with such cheesy nicknames seemed like it didn’t work. “Okay, whatever you want to call me, Kai. By the way, it’s not like I need your approval to be with anyone. You’re not my mum.”

“Oh really? Whatever I want to call you? How about honey? Love?” he , leaving the ‘approval’ part.

“Shut the up, Kai!” she lowered her voice so that the woman didn’t hear her. Maybe she shouldn’t say it just now. She just made it worse.

They stopped walking as the woman in front of them stopped walking as well. The woman called the teacher in the class before introducing them to the teacher. The teacher introduced herself as Mrs. Lee and was the class homeroom teacher, also teaching Literature in the class. The woman then brought Kai to his class, leaving Hayoung following the teacher into the class.

 

 

 

“So class, we’re lucky that one of the exchanged students is going to be in our class,” Mrs. Lee started. “So, can you introduce yourself?” she turned to Hayoung.

Hayoung nodded and stepped forward a bit to introduce herself. She could feel that she was nervous right now. She calmed herself down before started speaking. “Hi, my name is Oh Hayoung and-“ she was suddenly being interrupted by a female voice.

“Are you somehow related to Oh Sehun?” she asked.

Hayoung frowned. Who was Sehun that she talked about is?

“Oh Sehun? No I don’t.”

“Oh I thought you were. You guys have the same family name and it’s not a common family name,” she explained why.

“You may continue,” Mrs. Lee said.

“And, as you guys know I’m from Shin Hee High. Nice to meet you all,” she ended her introduction with a sweet smile, hoping that everyone will treat her well.

“So you can go to your seat, beside Son Naeun,” Mrs. Lee pointed to an empty seat beside a very pretty girl who was already smiling looking at Hayoung.

Without wasting much time, she went to the seat pointed by Mrs. Lee. As soon as she sat, the girl introduced herself as Son Naeun, even though the teacher already told Hayoung her name. She was friendly but Hayoung still was socially awkward with her. She sure needed more time to get comfortable with everyone in here.

“And where are you from?”

The question from the teacher somehow interrupted her conversation with Naeun, even though the question was not for them. They looked at the in front to see a guy who just impassively walked into the class, not bothering to apologize for being late. But, looking at him now, Hayoung knew that he wasn’t late for school, he was just late for this class.

“I’m from toilet,” he answered and went straight to his seat that which was right in front of Hayoung’s and Naeun’s seat.

“So, open your book, page 26,” the teacher told the class once that guy settled on his seat.

“God, I left my book,” Naeun said to herself once she was done searching in her desk drawer and also her bag. She was sure it wasn’t in her locker since she brought the book home as the teacher gave them homework. “Do you have the text book?” she looked at Hayoung, hoping that the answer was yes.

“No.”

“That’s okay. I’ll just borrow from him,” she grinned.

With that, Naeun started poking the chair in front of her but the guy who was sitting on it really didn’t give a damn. Realizing that, she started to poke the guy instead of the chair but still there was no answer from him. She grunted. She started poke him harder but it was the same.

“Yaa!!” she kind of scream but in a very low voice while her hand poked his back, even harder than before.

The guy finally turned his face to back, looking at Naeun.

“What?” he asked.

It sounded a bit harsh for Hayoung but not for Naeun. Maybe because Naeun already knew what kind of person he was.

“I don’t bring my book and it’s obvious she doesn’t too. So let me borrow your book,” Naeun put out her hand and then gave him a smile.

He hissed but still gave it to her anyway.

Hayoung looked in amusement; they must be closed looking at how the guy treated her. If not, there was no way that cold guy would give Naeun his book when he turned to Naeun earlier, his face just looked like he was gonna kill her.

Arrogant much? Hayoung thought to herself while looking at the guy back profile before she focused herself on the teacher at the in front. However, it seemed like she couldn’t focus when her eyes kept going to the guy. He wasn’t her type, either he wore glasses, but there was something about him that she found attractive which was she couldn’t figure it yet what it was.

 

 


[022015] Finally done writing chapter three. I've been writing this since three and now its 8.34pm. guess how long it took me to finish a chapter? this is because those little devils (not so little they're 16 already); my younger sister and my neighbor. they both act like kids, tho. and my neighbor, for the god sake, he kept disturbing me asking all those cheat code for the sims. he could find it by himself tbh but he was just too lazy. okay, sorry for the rant.

And, I can't wait for Seyoung interaction. the cold sehun and the socially awkward Hayoung. lol. by the way, a friend of mine challenged me to write a story based on one song from 5sos, one from the vamps and hotel ceiling by rixton. I dont really understand what hotel ceiling is about tbh, need to watch their mv asap. lol. and I also made this for my another seyoung story but I think I'm gonna give up on graphics and just focus on writing haha.

do comments and upvote *shameless me again*