9th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

''Yah ! What the hell you're thinking ! '' Sulli hardly free her hand from Kwangsoo.

'' Opps, sorry. I didnt mean it.'' He quickly realised her hand and scratched his nape.

'' Urgh . It hurt you know . What do you want ? '' Sulli rubbed her hand and glare the older one''

'' Why am I here ... oh yes , I want to take you for a dinner tonight. '' He lean against the wall and try hard to act cooly that almost make Sulli want to puke.

''And heck I will go.with.you.'' She fold her hand up and smirk.

'' I hate to say this , but my parent had this idea. And I know them too well that I advise you for show up later.'' She seem wake up from her thought as Kwangsoo said that. She release a long sigh.

'' Fine.''only that can be mutter by her.

'' Great! I will take you at 9. See ya later.''Kwangsoo purposely pinch Sulli's cheek and run away quickly.

'' How dare you!'' Sulli furiously scream but then she only heard a laughter from that already far man.

'' And Sulli-shi, you are beautiful when you get pissed.'' He wave cheerfully at her.

 

''So, I will meet you guys later on . Thanks for the cooperation given.'' Manager Park along with EXO left the room.

''Sulli-ah! Byee~~'' The boys wave at her before the walk out from the room.

''Yeah. See you guys later okay.'' Sulli flash her wide smile.

''Miss Choi, you're doing quite good for your first time.'' Seokjin smile at her.

''Thanks,btw how old are you?''

'' I am 27.''

''See, you are much younger than that girrafe.Why parents like to do the things their children hate.'' She sigh.

''Huh ?'' Seokjin confuse with Sulli words.

''Its, nothing.That you are older than me, I’ll call you Jin oppa, and you should just call me Sulli, okay ?''

''I can't...'' 

‘’Okay Jin oppa, I will see ya later.'' Sulli quickly push him out from the meeting room as she gather her things.

 

Sehun POV

‘’ Hyung, I want to go to the toilet for awhile.’’ I speak to Suho hyung after we walk out from the room.

‘’ What ? You know the direc…’’

‘’ Yes, I have saw the toilet before. Please, I cant hold it anymore.’’ I press my stomach as I truly having the stomach ache.

‘’ Fine. Just be careful okay. I will wait you at the van.’’ I quickly run to the op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter