11th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'' Lets make things right. How about we start over again, Choi Sulli ? '' Kwangsoo held his hand towards the girl in front of him.

Sulli stares at Kwangsoo's hand that extended to her for awhile. '' Start from being a friend ? '' She lift her right eyebrow.

'' Friend. '' Kwangsoo give her a small smile .

'' Great ! Im too tired with this cold treatment I give you. '' She reach Kwangsoo hand and shake it well.

'' Finally ! Then lets have our dinner now. Im getting hungry you know. '' He pat his rumble stomach that already empty .

'' I want ramyun and sausages. Oh, tteokbokki also!'' Sulli raise her hand high to the air. Then receive a high five from Kwangsoo. '' Yeah me too. Kaja.''

 

Sulli walk down the stair and went to the kitchen. Both of her parents already sit on the table eating their breakfast.

'' Good morning appa, omma.'' She kiss both of their cheeks then sit on the chair. 

'' Morning darling.'' Mrs Choi pour some juice and pass to her. Sulli fills her plate with french toast that already served on the table.

'' So, how yours dinner last night ? '' Mrs Choi ask as she sips her coffee.

" Good i guess. At least, both of us in a good term now." Sulli munchs her toast.

'' Its a good news than. You can start knowing each other for the time being. Love can be shape.'' Mrs Choi give small smile to her.

'' How about your new project with the idol group? The project will determine your position in the company. I wont give you high position just because youre my daughter.'' This time its Mr Choi's turn talking with her.

'' Arasso appa. Dont worry, I will work my best for this project.'' Sulli qucikly stuff the remaining toast in and gulp the orange juice in the glass. ' I think I will get indigestion from all this conversation, Better head upstair quickly.'

'' I'm done. I will head up first. Thanks for the foods.'' Sulli quickly dash to her room without glancing back . What important to her at the moment is running away from there. No worst combination of marriage and work talk during meal time.

 

Exo Practice Room

'' Five six seven eight. Okay, from this , you must move quickly and made this formation.'' Exo members watch the choreographer's dance step and follow the step.

'' Then when the song end, we will show the aegyo okay ! '' Baekhyun want to add the adlib for their stage performance.

'' Ah waeee? We need to show cool face for the ending.'' Kris protest the aegyo thing. '' Why we need to show aegyo for growl. Of couse we need to be cool."

'' Thats why we must do aegyo, to show different sides of us, right? " Luhan adds.

'' Okay, then lets vote for it. Who want aegyo , go the left side . who want the cool face, right side. '' Suho gesture the boys to made the decision.

'' Im fine either way.'' Xiumin shrugg his shoulder.

'' Then Umin hyung follow me. I want to show my cool face to some...'' Sehun drag Xiumin to the right side.

'' Argh, why only three of us pick the aegyo? So unfair.'' Baekhyun exchange glance with Luhan and Chanyeol as three of them on the left side.

'' The loser dont have the right to make noise.'' Kai said only to receive smack from Baekhyun.

'' Yahhh hyung , thats hurt.'' Kai rub his back .

'' You want to show your cool face huh ?'' Xiumin smirk towards Sehun as the boy give poker face back to him.

After the dance practice end

'' So today you guys will practice your performance for Mubank. I have meeting with the marketing director from LC Corporations.'' Manager Park stand infront the boys.

'' LC Corps, Sulli company right? '' Suho asking as Manager Park nodding to him.

'' Ahh, seriously ? We should meet her too.'' Kai grin widely as he heard Sulli's name.

'' No, you guys should focus on the practice f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter