3rd.

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In The Kitchen

'' This.'' Sehun put a bowl of ramyeon in front of that girl.

'' Thanks.'' She slurp the ramyeon . He open the refrigerator back and take  a carton of milk then he drink it in front of Sulli.

'' What you prefer now ? Milk or plain water?''   She looked at him weirdly.

'' Plain water ?'' He rose from his seat and take a glass while fill it with plain water  from the refrigerator. 

Sulli eyes follow every action he did. ' That water for me ?' She thought. Then she was right, he put the plain water in front of her.

'' Hey, are you okay ?''  Sulli ask him as her eyebrow raise.

'' Doing good. Why ?'' He glup his milk.

'' I thought you are a bad person, Sehun-shi. But I think I am wrong.'' Sulli give her smile to him.

''Hak hak hak  '' He choke the milk he drunk.

'' Yah, seriously are you okay ?'' Sulli looked at his redden face.

'' Forget it .''  he then walks to Jongin's room. Sulli eyes follow him till he disappear.

'' What a weird guy.''  She feed herself.

 

Choi's Resident . 10.30 pm.

'' What ! You lost her ! You want to die ?'' Madam Choi hit the table make the three guards drench their cloth with sweat.

'' We are so sorry, Madam.'' They all bowed their head from Madam Choi face.

'' And she dont even have her money ?'' Madam Choi massages her forehead slowly as the guards nodded.

'' What she gonna eat then ? What if she starving out there ?'' 

'' We will search for her again tomorrow, Madam.'' One of the guard speak.

'' You better do.'' Then they all walk out from her room.

'' Baby, how you gonna back home when your phone and purse with you ?''  She sighing alone in her room.

 

'' Honey, when will you back home ?'' Madam Choi calling her husband.

'' 30 more minutes. I got some important meeting.'' He reply on the phone.

'' I see. I will wait you at home. Okay.''

'' Alright then. I hung up first.''

 

'' What !'' Mr Choi's eyes open widely.

'' She left her phone and her purse. What if she dont even eat from the morning ?'' She sobbeb as she hold her husband's hand.

''Ah, what we could do ? She run away on her own. If anything happens, it her fault.'' Mr Choi sigh as he hold back his wife hand tightly.

'' Let her be. Its her last freedom though.''

 

EXO House

Sulli  wake up from her bed and look at the clock.

8.30 am.

She stretching her body then walk  to the bathroom to clean herself.

'' Ah, its not a dream.'' She wash her face and brush her teeth.

'' Yah , Jongdae. Wake your dongsaeng.'' Suho voice  spread to all edge of the house.

'' They can wake by themselves.'' Chen reply.

'' Annyeong.'' Sulli said to Suho and Chen with smile paste on her face when she walk  to the kitchen.

'' Annyeong, Sulli-shi.'' They both reply.

''Wow, you wore Sehun's favorite shirt. I afraid that he will blow if he see  you wear this.''  Chen pointed  at Sulli.

'' His favorite shirt ?'' 

'' Yeah, he got really angry if anyone touch that shirt.'' Chen seriously said.

'' Sure he does that, Chen oppa ?''

'' 100 % sure.'' He noded confidently.

''How come he said this shirt if this is his fav?'' Sulli confuse so do the both of the boy.

'' Wait, he has saw you wear this?'' She nodded.

'' And he said this cloth ?'' She nodded again.

'' Omaigod.'' Chen shut his mouth.

'' See, he has change.'' His gaze on Suho.

'' Stop overeact, Jongdae. Wake the others.'' Suho said stern.

'' But,'' 

'' I will woke them, oppa.'' Sulli stand from her seat and walk to the room.

'' You gonna wash the dish , Jongdae.'' Suho stare at him.

'' Ah, its unfair.''

 

'' Oppa, the breakfast is ready. Wake up now. '' Sulli knocked the door softly from Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.o and Tao room and wait them to reply her from inside.

'' Yah, wake up you two. Breakfast is ready.'' She knocked hardly at Kai room . Then she heard a groan from inside. She chuckled and walk to the kitchen again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter