7th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

'' Krys, do you know him?! '' I show the phone to her when she get back with a towel .

 

 

'' Huh , oh Suho oppa ~~ Wae ? '' She said seductively to me when she notice my anxiety face.

'' Uh, how did you know him ?'' I scratch my nape .

'' How ? This whole nation  already know him. '' She look back at her phone then show me more of Suho oppa pictures.

'' The whole nation ?'' I stutter. ' Why the whole nation know him?' I thought.

'' Dont you know EXO ?'' Her eyes widen as she stare at me.

'' XO ?  Ah, I remember that I have a fight with some stewardess about that thing . Seriously, what the hell is that?!'' I crossed my hand on my chest and patiently wait for her explanation.

''Omaigod! Dont tell me that the whole time you at LA , you dont even concern about what happen here?'' Krys mouth open even wider.

'' I need to focus on my study so that I can graduate you know .'' I shrugg my shoulder. '' But, what is this  XO thing actually ?'' I raise my brow tired of this fight.  ' What is the connection between Suho oppa and XO actually?' I mess my hair slowly.

Krys sigh then she type something on her phone.

'' Watch this.'' She pass me her phone. I look for every detail shown' Exo. Growl. 69,169,177 views. ' I focus to the music video as it start to play.

 And you know how shock am I when I was greet by the faces I know. If I was drinking right now, I can make a water fountain with my mouth. 

''Are they singing ? Dancing? What the heck is this? '' I said horrifiedly to Krys.

'' Of course they know how to sing and dance because they are idols, you pabo !'' She smack my hand.

'' And they are exactly the EXO 'things' you thought.'' Krys grunt at me.

' So , the guys that help me before are idols ? Impossible.' I smirk and try to deny the fact. I then count the people in the video.

' Yeah, its complete that twelve  boys. This is seriously them. ' I dumbfounded.

'' Yah, are you okay ?'' she poke at my cheek. I look soulessly toward her.

'' Are you their fan ?'' My brain is now thinking hard about this.

'' Tell me , who are not.'' She wave her hand in front of me.

'' Yeah right.'' I rolled my eyes. ''But, Suho oppa is seriously  a good choice.'' I said to her.

'' Like you know him.'' She  said sarcasticly to me.

'' Of course I do.'' She seem confused. I close my mouth with my palm.

'' No, I mean, he look nice.'' I point at her phone. She nodded , agree with me. I release my relieve sigh.

'' Before I forget, how about Vic omma, Amber hyung and Luna unnie?'' I obviously changing the topic.

'' Ah, they are all doing so good. Lets hangout together.'' Krys ask me with her pleading eyes.

'' Its great then.'' I nod. '' Just call me to set the date.''

'' Alright . '' She grin widely to me.

'' I think I should leave now.'' I look at my watch. Its getting late.

'' Okay, want me to send you home ?'' Krys follow me stand.

'' Nah, my driver gonna fetch me.'' 

'' Take care, Sulli-ah.'' We bid goodbye when Krys send me till the elevator.

 

'' Ah, what happen actually ?'' I lean against the elevator wall when the door already closed. Breathing heavily now.

'' Jin, calm down for now. '' I pat my chest slowly. '' Okay, I should call a taxi and go home.'' Nodding to myself and I dialed a taxi to fetch me.

My brain really cant stop thinking although when I already in the taxi. I have to shook my head many times to shove off the bad thought inside my mind.

'' Miss, Miss, we have arrive.'' The driver  looked at me worriedly.

'' Huh ? '' I look around when I realize that the taxi has stop moving.

'' We have arrive.'' He said again. I got it and pay the taxi fare. 

'' Thank you.'' I said before I hoop out from the taxi.

 

'' Welcome home, Ssul baby. '' Appa greet me when I walk in the living room. I can see he is reading the newspaper.

'' Appa, why you still not asleep yet ?'' I sit next to him and hug him.

'' Aigoo, are you already  missing me ? How was your date with Kwangsoo ?'' Appa fold the newspaper and reply my hug. 

'' This whole thing, I can say no, right ?'' I bit my lower lips and look at appa face ,pleading.

'' You already know you cant right. '' Appa sigh. '' By the way, tomorrow you will start working at the company. No oppose please.''

'' Alright, I understand.'' I broke the hug and pulled my wry face.

'' Want to have a ride with me or by yourself ?'' My eyes widen.

'' I can drive by myself ?'' I look at appa face, eyes still widen.

'' Because my daughter has grown up now, I want to give her my trust. '' I jump like a crazy person when appa said so. Oh yeah!

'' Thanks appa.'' I give him a hugged again.

'' Anything for my daughter. I will explain more tomorrow. Good night.'' Appa pat my head and walk to the bedroom.

 

When my feet reach at my own bedroom, I take my phone and throw all others thing at the sofa. Then I fly on my bed.

'' Okay, lets investigate this.'' I type ' EXO' on the search tab.

 

'' I feel like a fool now.'' I said afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter