5th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo Dorm. 

'' Yah, you seriously want to leave now?'' Kai tug Sulli shirts.

'' This is the tenth time you ask me, Jongin-shi. And yes I will leave after the taxi has arrive.'' Sulli snort at him. 

'' Suho oppa, this is my phone number. Can I have your number?'' Sulli grin widely to him.

'' Why, do you want to flirt with him?'' Tao interrupt then received a hit on his back.

'' Its hurt hyung !'' He rub his back and turn to the culprit, Xiumin.

'' You should watch your words, panda.'' Xiumin smile without any guilty feelings towards him.

'' Here.'' Suho give his number to Sulli.

'' Thanks oppa. Ah, the taxi has arrived. I will get going then.'' Sulli take her things when the the taxi has wait in front of the house.

'' Eh, where is Sehun?'' Chen look around when their member is not enough.

'' Molla. I will bring your bags, Sulli-ah.'' Chanyeol take her bags and put all of it in the taxi bonnet.

'' Wait, one, two , three. Ah, I left one of my bag in the bedroom. I will take it a while.'' Sulli run into the house and burge into Sehun bedroom.

'' Here it is.'' She take the bag and about to turn around, but someone hug her from behind.

'' Yah.'' Sulli want to break the hug but the man refuse.

'' Stop it , Oh Sehun.'' She hold her breath.

'' Five second please.'' He put his chin on Sulli's shoulder.

'' One, two, three, four, five. Your time is up.''

'' Such a stingy girl.''

'' Whatever.'' She want to walk out from that bedroom, but Sehun already catch her hand.

'' What now?'' Sulli sigh as she roll her eyes.

'' You did it wrong before.'' Sehun take her chin and kiss her on the lips passionately.

Her eyes wide open. She sink in his world. Both of them stop as they out of breath.

'' Are you nuts?!'' She breath heavily so do him. Sehun touch his lips. He can taste the sweetness on that girl lips. He love the taste.

'' Hey, have you found the bag?'' Baekhyun come into the bedroom as Sulli take so long.

'' Ah, yes.'' Sulli walk out first then followed by Baekhyun and Sehun.

'' Why are you panting?'' Baekhyun said as he saw Sulli breath heavily.

'' I, nothing.'' She turn to him and walk faster to the front door.

 

'' Okay, your things is done.'' Chanyeol shut the bonnet and grin to Sulli.

'' Thank you, Chanyeol oppa.''

'' And oppaduel, thanks for giving me a place to stay, foods to eat and money to spent. I promise I will pay you back, dont worry. I have sum up the bills. And , so sorry if I have been your burden, being so troublesome. '' She bow to them all and start to tear up.

'' Nah, you are so welcome. And, we all want to say sorry for an advance, if we had lied to you, made you hurt or anything that made you upset. You never be our burden, you are like a sunshine little girl and brought happiness to our life.'' Suho pat her shoulder.

'' Group hug ?'' Kai pout to Sulli.

'' Lets group hug.'' Sulli smile and open her hand widely.  All of the boy hig her tightly course they know this is maybe their last meeting.

 

'' Bye, Sulli-ah.'' Kai had already teared up as he wave at Sulli who also wave inside the taxi.

'' Take care, Sulli-ah.'' Most of the boy said to her .

'' I am gonna miss you, Miss Choi.'' Sehun murmur alone as he make his poker face.

'' Take care too, also eat healthy food and make sure to meet again!'' She shout as the taxi has move far from the boy. She wipe her tears away.

As the taxi has disappear from their sight, all of the boy walk into the house back.

'' Sehun-ah, whats did you do to Sulli at your bedroom just now?'' Baekhyun make Sehun stop from walking to his room. 

'' What did you do to her?'' Suho eyes land on Sehun face. This make others attention straight to Sehun.

'' What?'' He make his poker face.

'' Okey, I just made a prank on her but that made her so shocked. Its not my fault.'' Sehun put his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter