XO.

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UCLA Anderson  School of Management.

'' Congrates on your graduation for master in business at our university, Miss Choi.'' 

'' Yeah, it all because of your effort prof. Thanks a lot.''

''  So, we all here hope you for success in the future.''

Sulli POV

Santa Monica  Municipal Airport.

'' Ahh, today is the  end day for my freedom.'' I said to myself as I walk to the departure  hall.

'' Can I have your passport miss. '' The attendant said to me. I then pass my passpord to her.

'' Oh, so you are from korea. Your face explain it a lot.'' 

'' Yeah.'' I simply nod.

'' So, you must know EXO right ? Ah, they all are so handsome. Can you help me to get their signature ?'' She cling her hand on mine.

'' Huh ? Exo ?Whats that ?'' I make my weird face.

''  They are  all a group of talented  and plus with  handsome face. ''

'' You dont know them ? Dont act like a stupid miss. It is impossible  for you not even know about them.'' She really annoyed me now.

'' And that true ! I dont even know who the heck they are ! Can you hurried up, I am going to miss my plane!'' I yell a bit loud till other people looking at us. I dont even mind that. What I really want is resting in my plane. And she annoyed me with that 'XO' things.  WHAT I EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT !

''I ... I am so sorry. This is your passport.'' She stutter. Now you know the sky is high.

'' How can they hired people like you.'' I then walk away to the  plane. With the eyes of others looking at us.

 

'' Ah, finally I can  rest. '' I said when I sit on my seat.

'' Want anything miss?''The stewardess ask me.

'' Ah, its okay.'' She then left me.

 

Incheon Airport, Korea.

''  I am back, Korea !  '' I raised my hand up and breath in the air.

'' Its enough for the emotional time.  First day here, I wont come back home .''

RING RING RING ~~

'' Annyeonghasayo, omma.'' I take omma called.

'' My baby Ssul. I am really happy.'' I am a bit worried now. Hoping that she dont know my returned today.

'' Waeyo omma ?''

'' You are back right ?  I have sent some men to fetch you there. I think they all has arrived.'' She got me now.

'' Omma, '' I could'nt continue as someone  tap my shoulder.

'' Miss Sulli right ?'' A man in black ask me. I nodded slowly.

'' We are being sent by Mrs Choi to bring you home.''  The another two said.

'' Can  we go to another place before we back home ?'' I make my puppy face.

'' You cant, Miss Choi.'' I know that this gonna happen. Luckily I have such many plan.

'' I want to go to the bathroom first, here.'' I pass my luggages to the men.

'' I will follow her.'' One of the man said. I murmured alone.

'' Ahjussi, where is the toilet ?'' I let him to walk first.

'' Follow me , miss.'' He said.  When I passed a group of people, I slipped between them.

'' Here it is, Miss Choi.'' The man turned to his back and find nothing.

'' I am going to die today.'' He sigh then take his phone.

'' Hello. I lost her ! ''

'' What ! You want to die ? Find her !  We both will find her too.'' 

''Ah, why I am so stupid !'' He ran then.

'' Ms Choi.'' I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter