8th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

'' We are one ! Anyeonghasayo, Exo imnida ! '' We bow after we have imtroduced ourselves to the CEO of this company when the secrectary inform us their arrival.

I dumbfounded. Is  that really her? I look at her face without blinking. Sweat start forming on my forehead.

'' I am sorry  for my late present.'' She stutter a bit and bow at us. I dont know what Sulli's father said because I am too focus staring at Sulli till he walk out from the room.

''We... '' I brought back to reality as Suho hyung broke the silence in the room.

'' Miss Choi , I am so sorry.'' Manager Park cut Suho hyung  and bow to Sulli. I found this is so strange.  Is he apologizing to Sulli ? Is he know about all this?

'' Is there any problems , Manager Park?'' The  secretery ask him.

'' Can we discuss at another place, Mr Kim ?'' I clearly heard Manager Park question. ' Is he gonna leave us here?'

'' Miss Choi , do you want to follow or stay here?'' The Mr Kim ask Sulli. ' What ! ' My heart beat increase.

'' Im fine. I will stay here and have some words with EXO too.'' She press on the word EXO. I can see her smirk. 'Oh my gosh! I am afraid right now.'

The secretery nod and lead Manager Park to another place. Before they left, Manager Park still have some time to look at us and give some signal. But, I , in this situation just cant get what he said.

'' Sul... I mean, Miss Choi, we are really sorry.'' Suho hyung start the conversation in this so tense room.

'' Yes, Suho-ssi, is something bothering you ?'' From her voice, I can sense that she is angry at us.

'' We apologize for the lies , Sulli-ah.'' This time Umin hyung add.

Then she suddenly stand from her seat roughly and walk toward us.

'' Forgive us, Sulli-ah ! '' Toa hyung scream. Although I feel like want to laugh for his action, I just remain silent as my mind kept imagine I being slap by Sulli. 

'' I miss you guys ! '' She open her arm widely in front of us, smiling to us . Why she suddenly change ? No one ever have the courage to approach her.

'' And now , you all hate me ?'' She was about to put her hand down then 

I shout. '' Group hug !'' the others start to realize then attack her with their hug.

I could   feel someone  slip beside me , and I notice it was Sehun. He seem like saying something to Sulli that make the  girl eyes widen and stop moving.

 

Sehun Pov

'I meet her again. See, we are fate together. Haha' I think as I look her talking with the others member. Smile never left her face.

''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter