10th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'' I rather wear my pajama , Krys. Why bother to doll me up? '' Sulli puff her red cheek as she look her reflection on the mirror.

'' Nah, a dinner with your husband to be is a big thing and how can I not make you a princess ? I want you to be the most gorgeous girl tonight. Hurry, he already waiting for you downstair. '' Krystal grin widely as she satisfied with her work on Sulli and push the taller one to move quicker.

'' Husband to be my .'' Sulli mumble under her breath. '' Ahh, I feel sick.''  She release a long sigh.

'' Now now, hurry up Sulli.'' Krystal push her more faster.

 

Kwangsoo is sipping the tea that Mrs Choi served him. His eyes roam around the house and glued on the family pictures hang on the wall. As he stare at the picture, he did not notice that Mrs Choi already sit on the sofa across him. Her chuckle bring Kwangsoo's attention back.

'' So, do you like our daughter, Kwangsoo-ya ? '' Mrs Choi take a sip of tea.

'' Yes, she is definitely a sweet woman.'' Kwangsoo lowered his face shyly. '' And I do hope that she can accept me.'' He gain back his composure and look straight to Mrs Choi's eyes.

'' Dont worry. She just need some time to get used to you. Just make sure that you wont give up. She can be really hard head and rough but she have a good heart. That daughter of mine is really hard to guess. '' She give assure smile to man across her.

'' I will try my best Mrs Choi.'' Kwangsoo bow a little.

'' Try your best for what ? '' Sulli rolled her eyes as she walk down the stair. Krystal give a small pinch on her waist.

'' Oh, you already done Ssul ? Kwangsoo already wait for you.'' Mrs Choi ruffle her daughter hair as she sit beside her.

'' Im sorry for the wait then '' She rolled her eyes. '' Ah yes, she is Krystal , my bestie. Krys, this is Lee Kwangsoo.'' Sulli introduce the two person to each other.

'' I see. Nice to meet you. Im Sulli's fiancee, Lee Kwangsoo'' 

'' Krystal Jung. Here is an advice, you need to have a lot of patience when confronting her. Her pride is just over the roof. Right Auntie? '' Krystal went to high five with Mrs Choi and only earn a chuckle from Kwangsoo.

'' This two lady gang up to get my back. Lets go already.'' Sulli quickly raise from her seat and walk to the entrance door.

'' Oh someone is sulking. Go get her Kwngsoo-shi. I wish for your victory.'' Krystal give her support to him.

'' I will. Then I'll ecxuse myself. Thank You for having me.'' He bow before follow Sulli's back.

'' Alright take care both of you. '' Mrs Choi walk them to the front door.

'' Then, I'll take my leave too Auntie. '' Krystal offer her hug as the another two have disappeared from their sight.

'' Why ? Lets have dinner together here Krystal . Auntie will fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter