4th

Let It Blossom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo Dorm . 11.30 am.

'' Are you sure you still want to go, Sulli-ah ?'' Suho worriedly look at her face.

'' Yeah, dont worry , oppa. I am gonna be  fine.'' Sulli grinned widely at him.

'' Why that Oh Sehun can follow her but I cant ! '' Baekhyun groan out of  frustration to them.

'' Let say, you are quite short to protect her later.'' Chanyeol jokingly .

'' Yeah, at least Sehun can show her our regular shop where we bought our shirts. That place was kind of quiet without so many people.'' Chen added.

'' But oppaduel, cant I just go alone?'' Sulli pout to them.

'' I promised I will be perfectly fine, herm ? Can I ?'' She bite her lower lips. Preparing to beg to the boys.

'' Aigoo Sulli-ah, you cant , you  know right ?'' Xiumin pat her head slowly. 

'' But, I want  to  be free without anyone around me . Futhermore, why that weird guy should be the one who follows me? '' Sulli point at Sehun who wear the black face mask.

 

'' The heck. Are you sick or what ?'' Sulli raised her eyebrows to him.

'' Ah, he got the flu. '' Suho pat Sehun back. He just nodded.

'' I will wait you at the van.'' Sehun bid a goodbye to the boys and straight to the van.

'' Oppa pleasee ...'' She beg to the boys.

'' No !''

'' You all mean. Bye.'' She turn her body to walk out from them.

'' Sulli-ah, buy jjampong for  me, neh.'' Tao shout.

'' Cola.''

'' Chocolate.''

'' Neh, arasso.'' She sigh remembering what she should  buy for them.

As Sulli and Sehun disappear from their sight, them all do their own activities.

'' Guys, dont you ever wonder why we  are so confortable with her, a stranger ?'' Chen bring others attention to him.

'' Because she is a beautiful stranger ?'' Chanyeol casually spoke. Then earn a smack on his shoulder.

'' Like you will always be confortable  with any beautiful stranger huh, Yeol?'' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow torards him.

'' Maybe because she dont know us.'' Kyungsoo add.

'' Yeah, are we not  famous enough  till she not even know us?'' Kai said.

'' She so busy studying not even bother to know things happen around her, I think.'' Suho tapped his chin.

'' I think because she is an easygoing person.'' Lay smile.

'' Right .  So easygoing till not care about me.'' Kai cross his hand.

'' You should appreciate her Kai. Lately you are too spoilt with us right ? Plus, she give you oppoortunity to know the feel of having an older sister.'' Chanyeol place his arm on Kai shoulder.

'' When she is around me, I feel the responsibility to protect her. Like I have some connection to her.'' Xiumin answer make all of the boys sit in silent.

'' To be honest, I also felt that too.'' Kris eyes still lock at his phone.

'' Ah, I cant understand. Importantly,  she will bring home many  food for me.'' Tao hands up .

 

 

'' Can  you  just let me choose what shirts I want !'' Sulli furiosly look at the boy in front of her. From the start she pick some  shirts she like, that boy gonna look at the shirts and said bad things about her choice.

'' You want to buy that ?''

'' How is it ? Is this okay ?''

'' Its not suitable for a tall girl like you.'' He shrugg his shoulder. She pick another shirt.

'' That's make you looks old.''

'' You look fat wearing that.''

'' Dont you have any taste for what you wear?''

'' Yah, you wait silently here! '' She push that boy to a couch around there. He sigh.

'' Luckily, not so many people strolling here today.'' Sehun look outside the glass window. His attention back to Sulli.

'' How could she have such ahjumma taste.'' He shook his head and  walk to another row. He pick some cloths then.

'' Try this.'' He hand the cloths to her.

'' Wahh! This is nice. I will try all of this.'' She jump like a little kid in front of him.

'' Kid.'' He smile.

 

'' I want all of this.'' She end up buying all the cloths Sehun recommand to her.

'' Okay, cash or credit card?'' She smile at Sulli.

'' Here.'' She pass Suho credit  card to the cashier.

'' Okay. Thank you and please come again.'' She bow to Sulli and she give the credit card also with two bag of cloths.

'' Neh.'' She was about to turn when the cashier call her.

'' You look familier. Are you an idol?'' Her questions make Sulli heart  beat fast. Luckily Sehun was at her back.

'' Ah, thanks so much for praising my girlfriend. But, she is not that pretty to be an idol. Yet.'' Sehun  place his arm around Sulli shoulder. Sulli bite  her lower lip to prevent herself from blushing.

'' No, she so pretty though.'' The cashier add.

'' Ah, thanks, we will get going first.'' Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter