006

Let's Dream High

as soon as you got to the dance room you guys started to think of a song for the duet dance when Kai interrupted your train of thoughts playing a loud but familiar music. "Oh, it's BoA sunbaenim's only one. So lemme guess, we're dancing to this song??" You asked crossing your arms. "That's right. So we better start off by warming up."said Kai dancing was different. When he held you , you felt a line of electricity flowing up your body. Your tummy going wild and your face flashing to a shade of red. "I'm hungry "you suddenly said. Kai raised his eyebrow and shooed you . You ran off grabbing your wallet to buy lunch when you heard sounds of someone fighting. You were sure it came from the locker area so you tip toed your way there making sure you dont get caught. "Come on Lee TaeMin just for gods sake tell me what have i done wrong? Please dont leave me like this!!" Yelled a girl kneeling down with her eyes flowing with tears. "Forgive you? How can I roam around school when people keeps telling me and gossip about how a you are? The other day when you bullied the newbie. How you humiliated her and not to mention Jongin. I clearly saw the wallpaper of your phone. You still have feelings for him dont you? You havent got over hin have you?" Yelled Taemin. "Taemin, please. I"ll make it up to you," said Krystal, "let's take a break for bow okay. We both need time and space," said Tarmin leaving Krystal there lying on the floor.

you ran back your way to th dance room hanging your head low. When you got there you realised Kai was not there. Just then your phone rang. It was kai, you picked it up "Sorry Jane but I think thats it for today. I got something to do so I left first. You nerd to practice on your own if you are free now" said Kai on the phone. "Its okay and i get it. I'll be practicing. Bye" you said hanging up. Somehow you felt lonely. You turned up the music and started dancing again. But while you dance Kai's face kept appearing on your mind making you go crazy. What the ? Why am i thinking of him? You thought. You shook your head and continued. Little did you know there was someone watching you. When the part where boa and partner did the duet dance a figure came running replacing kai. It was Taemin. "Oh Taemin sshi"you mumbled but he did not say anything . He just continued dancing with you. After you finished dancing you put your hands on your hip "What are you doing here and how come you know the choreography ?" You asked. "I learnt it and by the way you're really a good dancer. Im happy to get a chamce to dance with someone talented as you,"he smiled. 

Time flied so fast it was 5:45 pm you just went back to the dorm finding a sticky note pad written by Mint. Jane come to the school hall at 6:00 pm sharp there's a dance battle going to be held and I'm sure ypu can beat them . Please this time for god sake. Come as jane not the masked girl. ~Mint You just stood there not knowing what to do. You looked at your eatch it was 5:50 pm you started to open the door and run towards the direction of the school hall. As you got there, you searched around for Mint. You saw her standing a few metres away from you with JB. "Omg you really did came" yelled Mint. You had no idea what to do and how to act. " Okay people we will start the battle soon!!" Said the Dj

 

end of chapter 6~~~