004

Let's Dream High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM4GrCvTGs

I'm screwed,you thought.

"Yah! Are you perhaps the masked girl ?" said Kai making you look at him. "W-what masked girl? what are you talking? Im Park Jae in. cut it out," you yelled standing up. "stop lying,the feel when you dance,it seems familiar," he said pulling you. " uhm and so what?" you yelled rolling your eyes. " You are,arent you? you're the masked girl?" said Kai looking at you. "guerae,so what?" you yelled looking at him. Then he started laughing holding his stomach. You just stared at him blankly. "You thought you are the masked girl?' he started laughing using his finger tips to wipe the taers that formed after laughing so hard..OK,so he didn't believe me did he.you thought feeling relieved. "Yeah yeah whatever," you said sitting back down. just then Kai the music and started dancing. You felt somehow weird,Because you have never saw someone dance like that before. After he finished dancing he just smirked at you. you just scoffed at him.

"you look like you're fighting to dance not like you're so into it.Youn seem to be so stern when you dance.no feelings,no sign of what you're trying to express," you said sincerely. He just glared at you. since that day his mind has been ringing with what youve said to him.

Kai's POV

"Look like I'm fighting while I'm dancing. No idea of what im expressing through dance?" who does she think to judge me?" yelled Kai.

" Whoah,bro calm down. But whatever she said was true though. you really look like you're going to fight with someone while you dance," said Sehun. you sent him a glare warning him tp shut up. " So you're going again right? to see your woman of dream today?" asked Chanyeol wiggling his eyebrows. "I hope I'll see her today,my masked girl," you thought.

No One's POV

Ever since the so called "masked girl" appeared in his life. He has been trying to know her identity. She always wore a mask but had very pretty eyes and a awesome figure. But little did he know that the girl was always around him.

"Jane-ah,let's go today? Oh." pleaded Mint. "Where?: you said arching a eyebrow.

"the dance battle," said Mint pouting. "Oh no I'm so not going,dancing is not my thing," you said not looking at her. "Oh then I shall ask Who was the one dancing in Beyonce's Yonce in the dance room?' said Mint shopwing her mobile. It was a video of you dancing. She recorded it.... "still,I'm not going," you said.

Everyone was running towards the place where the dance battle was held you just lied on your bed until Mint left.

Masked Girl POV

Coast is clear,off my way to the battlefield,you though.

You had a hard time making your way there to the dance battle area. You saw a lot people as usual. Then suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder it was Kai you rolled your eyes and tried to avoid him. Just then all eyes were on you. you started to feel nervous as hell. "Aigoo our long awaited guest the masked girl,said a Tall guy who was on the DJ area. You felt nervous you were afraid you'll get caught. When you were about to runaway you felt someone push you,It was Krystal."Why scared? Come one you appeared from no where to battle and now you're leaving without performing,"said krystal pushing you. That's when you realised 2 guys were nodding at you. It was JB and Jackson. They went to the DJ area and whispered something to him. Sidden;y he pumped the music,you were familiar with. Yonce-choreographed by Kyle Hanagami. With JB and Jackson by your side you just danced. After you finished you were about to runaway. You bumped into a tiny Girl. she looked masculing you just ran away. little did you know you dropped something when you ran away.

Nobody's POV

As you were in your room you were looking for your mom's necklace everywhere. Then suddenly the door opened with a loud bang. You were startled by that. just then there was Mint giving you a suspicious look. "Looking for this?" said Mint holding a silver chain necklace. You were just sp[eechless and had nothing to say. "Spill it out missy!" said Mint crossing her arms.

 

 

End of Chapter 4.

Happy? Double update ;) comment and subscribe ;) I love you guys