011

Let's Dream High

The day has finnaly arrived,The Dance Festival. You squinted your eyes as you shot them open remembering that today was the day. You were nervous. You got up from your bed and went to do your morning chores. Washing your pale skin,brushing your teeth and combing your hair. While you were getting ready,Mint opened the door throwing a bag off stuffs for you. "Yah,that is yours,wear those,Try it hurry!," said Mint.

(This is your outfit)

"Oh My God,You look stunning!!!" yelled Mint in top of her lungs.You looked flawless with your lightly toned abs showing and you pearly white skin shining. "I'm going to go to the venue,we don't wanna be late do we?" you said smiling and linking arms with Mint,you guys went to the School Hall.

 

Everyone there was practicing so hard. You remembered how hard you practiced a few days ago. "Hey,you look awesome," said a voice.it was Taemin. "Haha thank you Taemin. You yourself don't look that bad either," you said smiling. The festival was about to start but there was no sign of Kai til now. You started to get impatient as you called him. It rang but he didn't pick it up. Now you were really panicked.He was not picking up and after 6 peformances,it was your turn. "You guys have any idea where Kai could have gone? He shall not forget such big day,shall he?" You said. "Don't worry I'll go search for him ," said Sehun running off. Time went so fast only 2 more performances and your turn. "Kim Jongin and Park JaeIn standby please!" yelled the person in charge. You were sooooo doomed.You were so disappointed in Kai not showing up for practice then performance."We heard Kai is missing," said your uncle running towards you. "I don't know where the has he gone. What is going to happen?" you asked about to cry. "I got got7 as backup dancers for you first. I don't have any idea about the duet dance but still I hope you can manage with got7. Don't woory they have done this dance before so they know the choreoghraphy," said your uncle."You okay?" said JB embracing you to a hug. "Its okay we're well," said Jackson.Now it was your turn to perform. 

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=boa%20only%20one (Listen to this)

As you were dancing your heart thumped louder as it got near to the duet part.... When you were about to go solo a figure came running and placed hand in hand with you and looked at your eyes, "Taemin?"you whispered. "Focus," he said smiling at you. Just where the have you gone Kim Jong In?I hope you have a good explanation,you thought. After the performance,you saw figure running towards you. Kai. A huge sigh escaped your mouth. Taemin rolled his eyes when he saw Kai and just went on his way. "You did good,JaeIn," said Taemin giving you a hug."You were JJang!" said Got7 in unison and gave you a group hug.They all left leaving you and Kai. You avoided eye contact with him because you were close to tearing up."Listen, JaeIn ,I'm really sorry," he said and there you go you started to cry. Kai was shocked and he was guilty for what he has done. He knew that you were hurt and disapponted in him. He held your wrist and was about to hus you when you yanked away his hand and turned around. "You..better explain...later," you said sobbing hard and ran outside leaving Kai alone. "Do you have any idea how hurt she is?" said a voice from behind. It belonged to Mint. "I cans ee that. I'm sorry I didn't come to the performance because.." "You were with Krystal. I know. I saw you two together that it was I had to tell Taemin to help JaeIn," said MInt. "I'm really sorry," "Is that all you can see? She is not only crying because you didn't appear," said Mint. "What are you trying to say?" said Kai. "Are you acting dumb or are you just really that stupid?" asked Mint raising one of her eyebrow. "Get to the point,"said Kai rolling his eyes. "She likes you Kai ! She has fallen for you ! She is in love with you! But since you and Krystal have been a thing she had to move on. But still she can't. I don't know why am I even saying this when it makes no sense to you," said Mint rolling her eyes and walking pass him. "Wait,did you just say Jae In likes me?" said Kai with huge eyes. "I ain't gonna repeat what I just said,yes she likes you,but you have Krystal so I hope you don't her into your lovey dovey dates because she feels like choking get that?" said Mint. "we broke up," said Kai plainly looking at the floor. "Wait what?" said Mint looking up to him. "we broke up because she thinks I'm still childish," said Kai letting out a scoff and smiling weakly.

Flashback.

Kai was getting ready and he walked out of his door when he saw Krystal there. He was a bit confused seeing her by his door. "Kai we need to talk," said Krystal leading him to the school's rooftop. Kai was nervous he was feeling scared that something bad is gonnna happen. "Listen,we shall break up," said Krystal Looking down. "I thought we could be like we were back then but I was wrong. My feelings have been gone. I can't seem to like you back. I just think of you as a friend. Oh And I am moving to the states to continue my career there," said Krystal Looking at Kai. "what am I going to do without you," said Kai holding into Krytals arms. "Kim JongIn,I am not the one you like as well. You see when you take me to a date the name that always comes out from your mouth is JaeIn's have you realised that?" said Krystal. Kai looked at her blankly. "You like her Kai,your mind is just playing tricks on you. Your mind tell you that you like me. But deep down you care about JaeIn more than me,you have feelings for her but you don't want to accept it," said Krystal. "No,I like you," said Kai holding onto Krystal. "Close your eyes and take a look at whose face appears," said Krystal. Kai closed his eyes and amusingly it was all memories of him and JaeIn and her face was there,smiling perfectly towards him. "Now do you believe me?" said Krystal smiling. "I really want things to work out betweent he two of you, and don't worry she likes you too,its so obvious," said Krystal laughing.

 

"I think I have to find JaeIn," said Kai running off to your dorm area,

 

End Of Chapter 11.

Hence it was short but I updated so hope you like it. Comment and subscribe :)