009

Let's Dream High

"What nonsense are you saying?"you said sniffing. "I'm saying that you are in LOVE with Kim JongIn ," said Mint wiping your tears. "Thats's not true!!" You yelled bursting even more into tears. "You did feel a stingy feeling in your heart didn't you? You did feel like your whole world fell apart right? The tears rolung down your eyes right now is because of him isn't it? That means yes you do have feelings for him!" Said Mint making you look at her. "What am I gonna do?" You said hugging her. "Dont worry Jaein ah. It's okay to fall in love. But yoy know that henloves Krystal so much right? But even though if they become one again, they won't last long for sure. Kai is head over heels at Krystal while Krystal is allnover Taemin. I dont know what's going to happen." Said Mint wiping your tears with the sleeves of her school cardigan. "Stop being such a cry baby and come on let's go and get you dressed." Said Mint picking you up. "Where are we going?" You asked looking at her. "What do you mean by where are we going ? To the dance floor of course! Girl you need to let all those s fade away from tht hard head of yours," said Mint throwing you a black mask. "I'm going there as the masked girl?? What if I get busted?" You asked. "Dont give a bout it. People look down on you, show em who you really are, what you are, what's hidden in you. Who the real Park Jae In is who came all the way from the US and Daehan to fullfill her career!!" Said Mint throwing a fist on air. You couldnt help but giggle at her,she's adorable when she has to be. You got changed and made your way yo the dance battle arena. 

Gasps could be heard around you as everyone was curious about your real identity. You were battling with got7 when someone pulled your arm. It was Kai. He had this evil grin on his face which made you panick. He was holding your wrist. His grip was so tight that you started to wince and whine in pain. Got7 was aware of the action and ran towards you as well as Mint. "Yahh Kai you're hurting her!!" Yelled Mint. Your tears was rolling down your cheek once again because you were in pain as well as it reminded you of the situation before. He was reaching for your mask when somebody punched him in the face. It was JB. You quickly took the chance and ran away. Mint said she will handle it and asked you to go back to your room. As you were running you bumped into someone and fell hard on the ground. "I'm really sorry," he said . You looked up to see one of Kai's friend worried about you. "Jaein ah oh my god I'm really sorry," said Sehun helping you up. "Why are you wearing a mask? Did you just come after a battle?" Asked Sehun then his eyes widened. "Yah  Jaein y-you are the m-masked g-girl??" Yelled Sehun. before more trouble could be caused you covered his mouth with your hand and pulled him into a corner. "Sehun-ah I beg of you please dont tell anyone about this,"you pleaded kneeling down. "I promise I wont but what will I get in return? " asked Sehun arching one eyebrow. "I'll treat you lunch everyday!" You yelled . "Deal," he said winking before leaving you there. You inhaled a huge amount of air and charged to your dorm. Little did you know someone overheard your conversation with Sehun. 

You threw yourself at you bed thinking what wouldve gone wrong if anyone found out about it, you were not ready to reveal yourself.

you threw yourself on bed and closed your eyes and quickly drifted to dreamland.

 

End Of Chappie 9 

Gyahhhhhhh did you watch Exo's call me baby. I'm so in love with Lay !!!!! So cute and handsome plus when he dances!!! Ho ma gawdddddd i cant control my ovaries anymore!!!!