008

Let's Dream High

It was a normal day back at school but there you were in your room lying on your bed and staring at your ceiling. Since the doctor told you to take a sick leave you were lying there doing nothing. You just got up from bed and changed into your training clothes and headed to the dance room. As soon as you arrrived there you saw Kai dancing. He still looks like he's fighting when he dances. To be honest you were actually falling for him. You checked to see if he was doing fine and saw that his bottle of water was empty plus you wanted thank him for yesterday. So you rushed to the nearby canteen to buy him some snacks and water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were skipping you way smiling like an idiot the whole way. When you were about to go in,you saw two familiar figures. One was Kai's the other one was a girl but because of her hair , you found it hard to recognise her. You hid yourself behind the door. "Please Soojung-ah if you give me a chance,I can show you that I'm more worth it than that bastard. So please give me a chance."said Kai pleading her on his knees.Soojung? Isn't that Krystal's name? Wahh daebakk so this was why Kai and Taemin sshi had bad relationships with each other? What was I even thinking? "Kai please try to understand. Right now all I want to have somr quality time.."said Krystal. Before Krystal left Kai pulled onto her ,cupped her cheeks and plunged a kiss on her lips. You were taken aback by this action as something sharp pierced right through your heart. Tears were starting to form up your eyes but you were trying hard to control it but no,it rolled down your cheeks. Just then someone from behind covered your eyes. Then soon he let go. It was Taemin. "Jaein ah ?you okay? Why are you crying? " asked Taemin but you hung your head low and ran away  leavingthe snacks and water there. Taemin grew curious at what you saw and he opened the door finding Kai and Krustal kissing. "Taemin its not like what it looks like,he did this!!" yelled Krystal. "Really but you looked like you were enjoying it? You know what why was I even stupid to come here . On second thought I dont think we're gonna be back together again." said Taemin leaving the two alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rushed to your bedroom. And started crying you hearts content out. "Why am I crying??What is he to me? Nothing but a . What is wrong with me??" you yelled. "You have fallen for him," said a voice. It was Mint.

 

End Of Chapter 8