002

Let's Dream High

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiClDsxNQjo

You were sleeping and dreaming a happy dream when you felt someone slapping your face lightly.

"Jaein-ah,wake up! Its time to go to school. We don't wanna be late one your first day don't you?" said Mint combing your hair with her fingers. You woke up and streched your arms, 

"I'll wait for you,hurry ansd get fresh," said Mint pushing you towards the toilet. You took a quick shower and came out wearing your school uniform. 

"You look so beautiful,Jae-in. Just wearing school uniform makes you look outstanding,I wonder what you'll look like when you're wearing casual clothings," said Mint giving you a thumbs up.

"Yah,stop bluffing. You're making me embarrassed," you said giving her a light slap on her shoulder.

You guys put on your shoes and went out of the dorm meeting GOT7.

"Jaein-ah,good morning," said a guy.

"Ah nae.Good morning." you said.

"Let us introduce ourselves,I'm JR,Jinyoung."

"I'm Mark"

"I'm Jackson"

"Yugyeom"

"Your lovely cousin with charming talent,JB"

"Youngjae"

"Ah nae," you said noddding your head smiling.

You continued your way to the classroom when you found out that you and Mint were not in the same class but in fact JB was. So you were relieved enough to have him by your side.

The class teacher met you on your way and you stood by the door.

"class we have a new student and here she is," she said signalling you to come in.

You looked around seeing that you were in the same class as Kai.
"Hi,my name is Park Jaein,you can call me Jane." you said bowing.
"Class I hope that you can treat her well and make her your friend. She came all the way from DaeHan High School  to our school to make her dream come true. I hope you can approach her if you need something .: said the class teacher. 

You sat on the seat near the window because you liked it. Then you found out a familiar figure was in front of you.

"hi there,we meet again" said the guy. It was Chanyeol!

"Hi"you said .

:You were bored to death,got nothing to do ,so you just stared out the window.

It was English literature,so you just bent your head  and rested your head out your arms. The next lesson was Chinese. A few guys came from another class. You were already missing Mint. Aish I miss her,you thought to yourself.

"Don't you got anything to do and stare blankly out the window?" asked the guy sitting next to you.

"It's none of your concern" you told him and just shrugged at him.

After how the lessons boringly passed. It was finally lunch. The time you were awaiting for. Just after the bell rang,you rushed to Mint's classroom happily chatting with a guy,Mark. You followed them.

"ah you're here.leggo!" yelled

"okay"you replied.

You guys were inside the canteed and looked at the menu then you guys just ordered a normal spaghetti.

"ah I wanna eat this," said Mint looking at the piece of last strawberry cake

"I'll treat you then,since its the last piece  just eat it," you said buying it.

As you guys were sitting down on a table you saw a figure coming in. Everyone tried not to look back.

"ahjumma,I want a strawberry cakle" she said.

"But the last piece was just bought,I'm sorry dear," said the ahjumma in the counter.

"Ahjumma you're so irresponsible,you know I'm on a diet,I have to act on a drama soon and you're doing thiss to me ,oh my god. And who in the world bought the last piece of strawberry cake," she yelled.

"I did," you said raising up your hand and still eating your food not taking a glance at her. You were already annoyed by her presence. Now all eyes were on you.

She walked up to you and bammed her hand on the table.

"And who do you think you are?:" asked the girl looking down at you.

"Park JaeIn," you said looking at her eyes.

"Wow,just a newbie and already messing up stuffs,huh? Do you even know who I am?" she yelled.

"No,and it's better not to know," you said wiping your mouth after eating .

She blew a raspberry,

"Yah,you think you're tough?" yelled the girl grabbing your collar. She slapped you in the face But you didn't you just smirked at her and gave her a scoff.

"You think you're all big and i-can-do-anything-i want girl,but let me tell you. No. Just because you are rich doesn't mean you look down on us. And wait,that was your cake? Was your signature there? No ,right? Why would the ahjumma give me the cake if she knew you were gonna have it?" you said crossing your arms.

"Yah! What do you know about my family? Nothing,you're just an orphan,mannerless and you never had parents to teach you anthing." she said sl;apping you once more.

" I might have been and orphan,yes,my parents did not teach me anything. But I did learn how to respect people and learn what manners are without my parents. Talking bout manners,doesn't this situation you're the spoiled brat even you had parents? Didn't YOUR parents teach you how to talk to people in well manner?" you said arching one of your eyebrows.

"That's it" she yelled before slapping you. Just when she was about to slap you you held her wrist. A teacher barged in.

"yah! what do you think the two of you are doing?" yelled the teachers.

"Ow ! Why are you hurting me?" acted that girl.

"Jung Soojung aka Krystal Jung,Department of Acting,age 18. You're pretty lame at acting do you know?" you said smirking at her.

"What is going on?" asked the teacher.

"you want anything to be proved? Witness is in the table and there's a cctv camera just above us if you do not tend to believe on me. If that doesn't prove me innocent then come find me," you said leaving the canteen first.

"AHHHHHH!" yelled Krystal in frustration.

You ran to the classroom and screamed of anger.

"You're one of a heck strong girl I've ever seen," said a voice. You turned around to see Kai who ran to you.

"what do you want?" you asked annoyed.

"You," he said.

" What?" you asked.

"I want to know more about you," he said smirking.

" You don't have to. You know my name and I don't think we're close enough to share other stories," you said going back to your seat.

"Oh come on,"said Kai.

"Mind your own business," you said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"What for?"you asked astonished.

"Because of her,you got slapped," he said looking serious.

:why do you need to be sorry,You ain't her boyfriend or anything," you said.

"WAS," he said .

"Whatever,the past is the past,let go of it," you said to him.

"No one ever had the guts to talk back to her, Even me,She is one hell of a scary ," said Kai.

" You know what,I don't give a about it," you said Lying on your desk.

The bell rang signalling it was Your last lesson. Maths.

"Good morning class," said the teacher.

You just laid back on your desk and closed your eyes.

"Hey newbie!" yelled the teacher making you jolt up, You had been asleep on class for around 15 minutes.

You looked up on him.

"Just because you're new you think you don't need to pay attention in class?" said the teacher.

You just looked back on your desk and sat up right.

"Get out of my class," said the teacher.

All eyes were on you even Kai's.

" How about we make a deal?" you said looking at the teacher.

"What do you mean. Get to the point." said the teacher.

"Give me the hardest eaquation you can give me. 3,I'll let you give me 3 hardest equations and I won't use a calculator. If I can solve it all of it,I can sleep in class for the 1st semester,"you said.

The teacher went back and grabbed his books which meant it was a deal. you looked at him scribbling in the board.

"Okay,miss ,come out and do it ," he said smirking.

Dafuq you sure this is the best you got? you thought as you walked towards the board .  You picked up a chalk and started scribbling your answers on the board.

 

After a while you were down you dusted your hand smirking. The teacher was shocked . It was ALL correct.

You just laid your head down and went to sleep.

What a ty day at school today,first day and its ed up."you thought.

After school ended you went to your bedroom and slammed yourself in the bed. Mint came in running.

" yah yah l;eggo!" she yelled. 

"to where?" you said looking confused.

"There's a dance battle tonight at the basement," said Mint.

"I ain't coming " you said sleeping in your bed.

" you ain't fun, by the way,you were totally awesome at lunch " she said giving you a thumbs up.

"Please don't make me remember that 's face," you said shooing her to go away.

Mint's POV

Aish she's no fun you thought.

"Mini-ah,you ready leggo," said JB.

"Okay oppa," you said following him.

You guys arrived at the basement . There were people starting their dance battle. You were at the crownd when someone picked you to be your opponent. You went and danced, You were a b-girl. So you did breaking dance moves. After a while a figure came in,a girl who had high pony-tail with a varsity jacket with a nike sports bra in showing her perfectly lined abs. with a adidas track. But she was covering her face.

"yah,the unkown ,she's back," yelled one of the guy.

Masked Girl POV

What the hell is this mess? you thought to yourself. It was partner dance time when you were picked to dance with a hot taned guy who was a head taller than you. You were literally shocked. " i hope he won't recognise me" you thought pulling you mask more upwards.

You guys did freestyle the popping with dubsteps right when you guys were about to finish,you tripped on your legs and fell on his arms. People thought that was the ending pose earning whistles and shout from everyone. "My names' Kai and what's yours?" he asked. Just when he was about to pull your mask you pushed him and ran away. "I know that you brat" you thought and ran off.

End Of Chapter two

Author's Note:

Heloo I know I updated after a long time please do not hate me for that >.< I'm really sorry. My computer is broken at home and I need to go to internet cafe to update plus a part time job at night its very tiring. I'll update soon please don't kill me. Till then comment and subscrivbe :)