001

Let's Dream High

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qylwkRKnIUg ) <- Listen to it ^^

Your Alarm rang violently. You threw away the alram clock since it was disturbing you. You opened your left eye just to find sunshine shining into your room. You moaned loudly because you didn't want to wake up. You heard your door knock.
 

"Jae-in-ah,are you awake,we have to get going,hurry up !" yelled your uncle.

You sat up with your messy hair and pyulled yourself to the toilet to get freshened up. After taking a shower,you dressed up like usual.

" I'm going to be all alone there, Nobody I know,all alone. I guess oppa will also ignore me at school though. But I will make my dream come true." you thought.

What's this nonsense,you might be thinking. But you were being transferred to another school. Yes, Transferred. You Principal found out that you had unique talent in music so she decided to change you to a Art Academy where your uncle teaches.

You went down to find your uncle putting your stuffs in his car.

" Come on ,we don't wanna be late to show you around at school!" said your uncle.

You just shrugged and followed him in his car. All along in the drive,you had your headphones on and luistened to the music while you felt the breeze of air hit into your face. For the first time you were feeling like you're free from everything.No worries or anything.

After an hour drive you arrived at your destination.

" Academy Of Performing Arts" was written.

To your surprise,the school was bigger than you expected. There weren't much students around,just a few. You felt a hand behind your back. Your uncle was slightly pushing you signalling you to enter. You walked along the hallway when you came in front of a room.

" The Principal Room" you mumbled.

Your uncle knocked the door and went in pulling you together with him.

"Oh,Mr.Park,come in." said the Principal.

"This is the new transfer student,actually she's my niece. The new tranfer student I talked a bout a few days ago.." said your uncle

"Oh yes! Come in Park Jaein,right? It's nice to see you in person. I'm Principal Lee. Just call me Mr. Lee" he said.

"Yes,it's nice to meet you" you answered back.

" So your principal from you ex-school told me you have a huge musical potential,not only good at studies but also she said good at music is it? How long have you been doing music for?" he asked.

" it's been 4-5 years I've been taking music as a hobby and now it has become my dream. I wasn't expecting for tables to turn around this way " you said.

" haha! It's okay. That happens,well first of all,you will be studying in class 3-C,and your roll number is 21. This school might not be like your p[ast school. Its gonna be pretty wild and crazy.And your room. You'll be staying here in this school and you'll be allowed to leave school during weekends. Your room number is 201. And remember that you're allwed to go to the boys dorm section but NOT in the dorm." said the Principal

You just noidded your head to what he said.

" Mr.Park,take her to her room. And about your school uniform,it will be given to you later after its delivered together with your books. here's the school map and the handbook. Read it carefully, I meant the handbook,you know the school regulations are important right.School starts from tomorrow I hope you'll get along with the students here." said the principal.

You bowed and left the room together with your uncle,waiting for your uncle t lead the way where your room was. You took a lift and went to the 5th floor,just when you came out and turned left you saw your room.

"Room 201,Park Jaein and... M-Mint?" you mumbled.

" Mint is your roommate. She's a very bubbly person. I'm sure you'll get along with her well." said your uncle.

You opened the door and was totally engrossed looking at how big the room was. You saw a empty side of the bed and you threw yourself there.

" Your roommate maybe on her way,spend good timje here if you have any questions or need my help,just come to the 7th floor ,that's the staff room." he said patting your head.

You started unpacking your stuffs and organising them when your door bursted open with a tanned girl and a bunch of guys entered the room. Your eyes were wide open as if it was gonna drop any moment.

"Oh my gosh! I finally have roommate !!!" yelled the tanned girl. Next to the tan girl stood a familiar figure when you realised it was your Jaebum.

"Oh,Jaein-ah,you really did transfer" said JB smiling.

"You know her?" yelled everyone in unison.

"I'm his cousin" you said.

"Oh. Nice to meet you,I'm Mint your roommate and we're gonna be best friends!" she yelled.

"Ah,nae... My name in Park Jae In ,you can call me Jane " you said giving them a smile.

"Yah,let's go guys if the homeroom teacher finds out we are here we'll be busted" said JB pulling the other 6 guys with him.

" Bye Bye Jane!!" yelled the guys making you put a smile on your face.

"So,how old are you and where did you come from?" asked Mint.

" Im 17 and came from the US. I was studying in DaeHan High School.." you trailed off the last words.

"W-wait what? You were studying in DaeHan? That top school and came here? This school is trash compared to your past school but why?" she asked in surprise.

"Its because ,I realised what I really want to do in the future and its this. " You said huggung your guitar.

" Music?" she asked smiling.

" Yep. Well it started from ever since my parents died. I was going through something when I found a notebook full of lyrics but no rythm and music. So i just ended up making it and when I made my uncle listen to it. he was shocked." you said smiling.

Then you heard your stomach growl. You remembered you didn't eat anything. Mint smiled at you.

" Come on! Let's go to the canteen. There's food that will be enough to satisfy you stomach." she sqaid pulling you.

She pulled you and ran with all might like something was chasing you from behind. The she halted to a stop seeing a bunch of figures appearing to your direction. Mints expression was not pretty good.

"Look it's the chocolate,and look who's beside her.." said the guy.

" Move out of my way you're wasting my time," said Mint,annoyed.

"Well hello there!" said a tall guy from behind you making you drop on the floor.

"Yah! Am I really that scary?" said the tall guy helping you stand up.

" Park Chanyeol,please tell your friends to move out,"yelled Mint in annoyance.

Chanyeol smacked the guys in the head clearing the way to the canteen . Mint Pulled you again and dashed to the canteen.

You guys ordered ramen and sat at an empty table. The guys from before joined in.

" yah,Mint-eu,arent you going to introduce the new face to us?" asked the guy from before.

"Okay,she is Jaein. Jane. She came from Daehan high school to here just to fullfil her dream. isn't that awesome?" said Mint in excitement.

"hi Jane. I'm park Chanyeol the Happy Virus," he said smiling widely.

: hi,I'm baekhyun," said the guy with eyeliner.

" Suho,the leader," he said smiling.

"Kyungsoo,call me DO" he said shaking your hand.

" Oh Sehun," he said blankly.

" .....Kai." he said not looking at you but his phone.

"For once and only can you treat a person nicely? said Suho.

"Weren't we just saying out our names?" said Kai standing up and leaving.

" Please don't mind him," said Chanyeol.

You guys chatted until the bell rang.

" Come on,we have to go back now. Its your first day tomorrow so you need rest," said Mint pulling you ,again.

You just followed her and went to your room. You changed into your pajamas when you heard your door knock. You opened the door finding JB to be standing there. He had...sanitaryu napkins on his hand...

" Give this to Mint! Aish. Yah! Next time don't ask me to buy you for that!" yelled JB running away.

You took it and gave it to Mint. She came out from the toilet after a while and jumped into bed. Mint was fast asleep,but you were there thinking of things and staring in the ceiling.

"Tomorrow is gonna be one tiring day" you mumbled closing your eyes,....

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1.

I hope you liked it though it was full of Narrator parts. I will update soon. Please do subscribe nae=)