010

Let's Dream High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il24ztwvd7I

You woke up as the sun shone brightly right before your eyes. It was a Friday and you were sighing to youself. Time passed by so fast that you were starting to worry about the Dance Festival that was coming soon next wwek. After you woke up from your bed hesitantly,you went to freshen up yourself and tied your hair into a ponytail. You fixed your school uniform and headed out to school. While you were walking down the hallway. There were chitters and chatters everywhere. You had no idea what was going on when you suddenlt bumped into someone. KAI. You just bowed and said sorry to him and was about to walk away when he held onto your wrist and made you look back to him. He embraced you into a warm hug. "I'm sooooooo happy today !! You know what? I'm finally back with Krystal. It's doesn't mean you're not anything to me ! I think of you as my best friend in all girls particularly anf thanks for ya know sorting things out. So as reward ,we won't practice today!" yelled Kai running and jumping around. You felt a pang in your heart. I did that so I can move on you ,you thought to yourself.

FLASHBACK

You were sitting down after loads of practice with Kai. Usually he would intend to send you back to the dorm but these days he lookes quite dazed out. He didn't realy focus on his dance. Yes it has been a few months you came to this school and you were getting along well with Kai. Now he thinks of you as a best friend in terms of girl. He was never really close with anyone to share his feelings with until he revealed everything about him and Krystal what really happened in the past. he begged you to help him out so you did. You went over to Krystal and reconciled with her. For about 2 days you guys were toltally awkward with each other then you guys became fine. She wouldn't pick up on you anymore. Instead she would ask you to tag along to the canteen or maybe hang out with her. Then,yesterday after school,you went to find Krystal and told her that to stay in the dance room after she finishes her practice. That's when after Kai finished practicing with you he decided to confess and ask Krystal out.\

 

You sat in your classroom and you were unsually quiet. Taemin would take a few glances at you then when you looked at him,he looked away. Strange,you thought to yourself. Judging by your thought Taemin looked quite hurt or sad. When it was lunch break you decided to reach out for him. "Taemin-ah,are you okay?" you asked. "I'm fine,you don't have to worry. But I can't believe we ended up so fast and you know she moved on quikly. I guess I was no comparison to Kai. After all they had a thing before but seems like she did go over him so all her love upon me was just an act,' said Taemin letting out a light chuckle. Sadness could be heard in his voive. What more could you do to help him? "And girl,the festival up in a few weeks,don't you have to start practicing your off?" he asked. "Ah,about that...He cancelled the practice," you said trailing off. "What?! The festival is near and he is not practicing?! Is he planning to win without hard work? Gosh he is Kim Jongin after all but he is not what he thinks he is. He is too confident about the way he dances," said Taemin face-palming himself. "More like he looks like he's fighting himself while dancing," you said. "And I thought I was the only one who thought that," he said laughing at you."Come on,we shall grab something to eat," said Taemin. You guy were both broken hearted. For you the reason was Kai. For Taemin it was Krystal. You both entered the canteen to earn looks from everyone. "What now another couple?" said everyone. "Just shut it!" yelled Mint and came to your way. "You won't mind him joining us for lunch right?" you told Mint. "Of course not,welcome to the squad Taemin," said Mint giving a light punch on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin faked a painful face in which he early a back slap from you.While you Mint and Taemin were sitting on a table. A bunch of guys approached you. "Yah,Yah,Yah,go and sit on another table,we won't fit,"yelled Mint with mouthful of food."Yah finish your food that's in your mouth,jeez no table manners," said Taemin earning a glare from Mint. "Oh come on,ever since this morning we are ignored and invisible to that ," said Chanyeol pouting."It's like he won't even spend time talking with us now," said DO."I know right,so can we just sit here and eat?" said Baekhyun. "Okay,take your places then," you said giving the a smile. Just then Sehun started to cough,not that cough but the cought that he wanted to grab attention. You looked up at him and he was telling you something by eye contact. Oh right..I have to treat him..Jeez you brat,you though to yourself while you stood up from your place and took Sehun to the counter to order food. After lunch you guys had free time since the teacher in charge of the subject was absent. You laid you head and rested in your arms. You drifted to dreamland.

 

The bell rang signalling school time was over then you were about to go to your room when you saw Krystal and Kai holding hands and coming to your way. "Jae-in ah,let's go watch movie," said Kai smiling to you. "No Kai,I am busy,and I don't wanna be a third-wheel," you said rolling your eyes. "Yah,what is wrong with you?" asked Kai. "Oh,nothing. Like I said I am busy,so you guys should just go,or you will miss the date,"you said leaving them alone. Kai was quite surprised by your actions but he shrugged it off and held Krystal's hand and walked while Krystal looked back one last time and left. You were practicing your off alone without any partner. 3 Hours has passed but you still did not take any rest and kept dancing. Not only for the festival but also some of your own choreography as well. Hell you were tired as ,but you were angry,sad,whatever that feeling was inside you,you wanted it to come out. leaving no other choice you slammed your body hard on the ground breathing heavily. You wanted to eat something and have a night walk,you looked at the clock. It was 8 already,maybe one more hour of practice won't hurt,you thought and stood up with the music blasting again. After that you went to the shower room for a quick shower and grabbed your stuff and went out for street food. It had been while since you ate those food. You went to food corner,"Ahjumma , I want 2 fishcakes ,1 plate of dukbokki,3 Kimchi pancakes and 1 roll of kimbap," you said. "Wow you sure are a good eater,I'll come back soon wait," said the ahjumma.After you finished the food you stood up from the corner only to find rain droplets falling,soon it got heavier and you had to run. All taxi were full of people so you had no choice but to run back to your dorm. While you entered the school gates you saw someone who was outside the dorm section who looked quite worried as you got nearer it was Mint and Taemin. "Yah,you brat,Where the hell did you go?!" yelled Mint giving you a headlock. "I'm sorry I just wanted to be alone," you said. "Yah,did did you drink?" asked Taemin coming near you. "N-No I-I did not," you yelled. "You think I will believe that?" said Taemin arching a brow."Fine, I did but only this much,"you said using you finger to show him the quantity, Still he arched his brow. "Fine 2 bottles I drank two bottles," you said giving up. Taemin took of his blazer and wrapped thm around your shoulders. "Hurry up or you'll catch a cold," said Taemin. "A-A-ACHOOOOOO," "Or maybe its too late," he said sighing. Taemin dropped the two of you to your dorm and left you guys after that. When you got in your rooms you started crying like crazy. "I'm sopoo hurt Mint,I don't know what to do anymore. Facing them and seeing them together all lovely and cuddly makes me hurt even more," you cried. Mint gave you a tight hug and asked you to calm down when you suddenly passed out and slept. Mint heaved out a huge sigh as she helped you change and oukked up your blankets..

 

I am really sorry that I am updating after a long time because I was sosooooooooo busy with work and school. Please forgive me. I can't promise that I will update so soon but still do wait okay :) Please be patient. Like usual comment and subscribe.