003

Let's Dream High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15ez6HXVY0

It was friday which meant the last day before weekend. You woke up and took a look at your clock.Just 7:00 am..you thought.You woke up slowly from your bed and was about on your way to the washroom as you streched lazily. You looked at the left side of your room where Mint was sleeping soundly. You just smiled at her as she looked adorable while sleeping and went in the washroom with towel hanging on your shoulder. You took a warm shower and became fresh. When you came out,Mint was awake already.

"Oh.Jae-in ah you're up early," said Mint flashing a cute smile. "Just go wash up," you said pushing her in the washroom. It was 7:45am by now. You guys got dressed up and started walking on the way to school canteen for breakfast as school started at 8:15n am. Youi guys ate toast with maple syrup along with a cup of tea. While you guys were just about to stand up,Krystal made up her way on the school canteen. You just rolled your eyes and walked pulling Mint with you. "Yah! Where do you think you're going?" yelled Krystal as obviously she was approaching you to mess up stuffs but you just ignored her. " i got no time to waste with a girl like you," you said in her face and just walked away.

The bell rang along the school. You were in your class room. Kai was just beside you. " Class guess,what? Lee Taemin will be jopining our class since his gonna finish his studies," said the teacher signalling him to come in. But you felt wierd. You looked at Kai who sat beside you glaring at him . Somehow it felt like rage and hatred in his eyes towared Taemin. He was asked to sit on the another row of the table right beside Kai. " Yo wassup,JongIn. How have you been lately?" asked Taemin assuring a smile towards him. But Kai just left a cold silent laugh and glared at him. Taemin threw his hands in the air showing that he won't bother him - at the moment.

It was Maths first,you just slept during the class as you won the deal with the teacher.

SKIP TO LUNCHHHHH

It was lunch and you sat together with Chanyeol and Mint. You guy were eating when Taemin came flashing a smile towards your direction. "You seem new. Hi I'm Lee Taemin," he said. "Im Park Jae-in just call me Jane." you said not looking at him. You continued chewing your food when you heard heels clicking on the way,you didn't have to bother to turn around because you had the right mind to know who it was. "BOOOOO!" she yelled as she ran towards your direction. You nearly choked on your food. She held into Taemin's arm and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. "Yah! why are you standing here beside this 's table?" she said eyeing you from head to toe. "Ah,I heard she's a newbie here so just wanted to look at her," said Taemin ruffling Krytal's hair. taemin pulled Krystal by her waist and took her with him. when their figure vanished another figure was standing there looking hurt and broken. He threw his food on the floor just to notice it was Kai. Geez what is this guy's problem,you thought. It was the period before school hour ended. It was a special lesson in which department you belonged to. You belonged to the department of Fine Music. Which meant both singing and dancing. As you went in,you found your uncle standing there smiling at you. Not to mention,Mint and Kai plus your oppa Jaebum was there as well. You just bowed in your way and stood like everyone in the room was. Your mind was full of questions just to answer that your uncle started speaking."Hello my babies,how was your day today?'he asked. Nobody answered. "Guess it wasnt fun after all. haha anyway you must be wondering why you guys are here right?" he asked. Everyone started gasping and looking at each other having no idea what he was about to say. " we're goingt o have a talent show soon and the winner's class will be able to go to Jeju Island as a reward!" yelled the teacher clapping. Everyone started to cheer. "here's how it goes the first round will be a solo dance/singing performance and the second round will be with partners," said the teachers. You may not be able to pick who you want as a partner but you can change your partner if you want. He said. So you guys have about a month to prepare for your choreography or vocal performance,do the best you can" he said giving everyone a smile. " So for now you are dismissed you can go to your respective classes to practice," said your uncle. You took out a piece of paper to check on whick session you belonged to today, -Dance- It wrote. Aishh,do I really have to do this?" you thought to yourself.You went to your way to the Dance Roomm on the other floor when you noticed a familiar figure dancing. You were awed by how he swiftly moved. Just because you were staring at him to long,you had no idea he had stopped dancing and has been staring at you as well."Oh,Jane-sshi,what are you doing here?" he asked making you come back to reality. by now your face was as red as a tomato. "Oh nothing I was just looking for a spare dance room to practice" you said letting out an awkward laugh. "You can use this room," he said .

"Oh no,since you were here first you can continue," you said. "Ani,I am leaving I have something else to do,"he said packing his stuffs. he left the room. you were there standing wondering what to do. Just then you made your way to the music player and the music(Beyonce-Yonce) You started dancing. It was the choreography you were inspired by Kyle Hanagami. After you finished dancing you sat down and pulled your bottle of water. but little did you know someone was looking at you. " you,who are you? what are you?" he asked making you freeze on your spot and your eyes wide than ever. You knew whose voice that belonged to. "Yah! Answer me!" he yelled. 

 

End of Chapter 3

 

Sorry that I updated after a realyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time because i was busy at school and work. Forgive me comment and subscribe ae? <3