005

Let's Dream High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNOk7abB0vw

You swallowed you saliva because you were nervous.I'm so screwed,you thought. " Spill it out missy,I'm not going to tell anyone unless you don't agree to tell me at the meantime," said Mint crossing her arms walking towards you. "Yes,if you're suspecting if I'm the masked girl or not,I am,you're right," you answered honestly. "Then why hide your face?"asked Mint arching her eyebrow. "Oh come one,I wasn't part of this school a year before was I? I had to cover up myself because I didn't want anyone to find out. Oh and JB and the others know about this. It all started when we were in the US," you replied. "And he didn't even tell me about it," she said pouting. "Mint-ah.please,don't tell anyone else about it,it's between us and no one shall ever know," you said holding onto her arms. " Okay but you should do me a favour," said Mint. "What?" you asked tilting your head to the left side. " Teach me how to dance like you. I mean PERFECTLY."she said flapping her eyelashes. "Hmm,okay,that will be an easy job,I guess," you said. "I love you !! I promise not to tell anyone about it," said Mint hugging you. You just hugged her back. "Oh and Kai is a very huge fanbiy of yours,I mean the masked girl." said Mint breaking the hug and grinning widely at you. "So? What shall I do? Give him my autograph?" you joked. "Ani,I mean shouldn't you at least give him a fan service?" she asked. " Never." you replied. You guys laid down on your bed. "Any thoughts of what you gonna perform?" asked Mint. "I don't really know,I mean I know you guys say I'm a good dancer but I really lack in something and that is confidence. I don't really overcome nervousness that easily," you said looking at Mint. "Its okay,you'll get through it. It just needs time," she said sitting on your bed. "Any plans for tomorrow? Let's go out on a refreshing best friend date," said Mint. You just laughed at her cheekiness. " i think I have a song in my mind," you said. "jinjja? Come on,tell me," said Mint jolting up into a sitting position. "I think I'm going to choreograpg Chris brown's Fine China," you said. "Woah,isn't it a urban type music?" asked Mint. "yupp and judging by the students here and looking at the different genres of dances you guys have,I don't think urban dance is quite popular," you answered. "Well not a bad idea. Most students prefer popping, hip hop or breaking. Girls here frefer Jazz and Hip Hop. So I think you did a good choice.," said Mint. You just assured her with a smile. "What a bout the duet dance? Found a partner yet?" she asked. " i got no idea about it," you replied. " I think you shall do it with Kai," said Mint. "Why him out of everyone else,I mean Oh Sehun is also a good dancer as well as Lee Taemin sshi," you said. "No not Lee Taemin,he's Krystal's boyfriend if you choose him,you're far tham dead," said Mint warning you. "Whatever,I have no time to think bout that,it depends if I win the first round or not,so I'll just practice for that," you said lying to your bed and pulling the blankets. "Yah! you're not gonna sleep first are you?" yelled Mint. "just go back to your bed and sleep. I thought we're going on a DATE tomorrow ," you said pushing Mint out from your bed. "Okay okay,goodnight masked girl," said Mint going back to her bed. You rest your head in the pillow and slowly drifted to dreamland...

It was a beautiful morning. With the sun shining bright right below your eyelids pleading you to wake up from the sweet dream you were dreaming. You slowly opened your eyelids to find a smiling face besides you."Good morning" said that voice. You jolted up from your sleeping position only to find you face a few inches away from that person.Kim Jong In... "W-why a-are you h-here?" you asked backing away from the close face to face moment. "What do you mean by why I'm here? I came to pick you up so we can gop practice," said Kai smirking at you/ "We?" you aksed in confusion. "Yes,we. We'll be sharing one practice room. Like the teacher said oh- and I told Mr. park that you and I are doing the duet performance together. " said Kai standing up. "Who the hell said I'm danicng with you," you asked probably annoyed by his decision. "You got no choice missy. We're performing together and that's final." said Kai. You were just pissed off because he didn't even ask you for your permission. You were thinking to actually partner up with sehun but looks like there was no choice for you... "hurry and wash up,we gotta practice," said Kai "Wait,who saidI'm going with you? i have a date to go to with Mint," you said sticking out your toungue. " Ah for your information,she cancelled the date," said Kai smirking at you. "Aishh,that Gizibae," you yelled. You had no choice but to get up from your bed and get to practice..