chapter 6

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unnie! the competition will start on this night and we didn't register our name!'. Hyomin yelled to Eunjung.

'Arghh, I forgot about that! where we should register that? and what we should put our name?'. Eunjung said without blink her eyes any seconds.
‘hmm’. they both sigh and kept low their head.

'how about we put girl's day? how about that, unnnie?'. Hyomin gave a signal to Eunjung but she refused it.

'I don't think so how about “T-ARA”.Do you like that?' Eunjung said with thumbs up.

'Hmm “T-ARA”, I love it. It so stylish and reminds me to crown.I just love it'.Hyomin smiled.

'So, what we waiting for? Let's go!'. Eunjung said while held Hyomin hand and ran to meet the counselor.

While their both ran. Hyomin stopped without any move.

'What is it.' Eunjung said and she saw Nana with Kai was dating at the Hallway.

'Let's go, Hyomin.' Eunjung held her shoulder and take away her. While their trying to pass them. Someone yelled to them.

'Hey!'. A girls yelled and it was Nana.

'Where do you think you going'.Nana stopped them.

'Stop it Nana, we don't want any fights right now and leave us alone!'. Eunjung said with mad voice and she saw Kai winked at her but she ignored him.

'Hmm, Nana we should leave them alone and we go to cafeteria' Kai said to Nana.

‘Hmm, Kai can you go first. I have something to deal with them!! pleaseee?’ Nana pout and touched Kai face. Hyomin doesn’t dared to look at them because she knew it make her heart sad.

'hmm okay, but no any trouble! okay?'. Kai leave them.

'What about our deal, Hyomin. You know that something will happen if you try to join that competition'. Nana said.

'Who cares about that deal and Hyomin doesn't agreed with that too!'. Eunjung interrupted them.

'Who talking to you too, you little stalker'. Nana yelled to Eunjung and Eunjung was mad that time.

'How dare you call me like that. You're busybody!'. when Eunjung tried to slap Nana. Hyomin make her calm.


‘Nana, I don’t care about you and I don’t care if you want to bully me anymore. I WILL JOIN THIS COMPETITION AND THAT ITS!!’. Hyomin screamed with mad face.


Nana got shocked and finally, she can’t stand with Hyomin attitude. She pulled Hyomin and pushed her to the floor.

'How dare you' Nana screamed. Eunjung tried to slap and punch Nana but Hyomin stood up and pushed Nana. Nana got fell down.

'Ouch!' Nana felt hurt and many people watching them fought that time.

'Taste back that floor, that how I feel when you push me hard that time!'. Hyomin said with mad voice and Nana stood up to fight back.

They both fought and pulled their hair. Their screamed and cried hard. Eunjung tried to help them with stopped their fight. Raina and Lizzy saw and helped Nana their both hug Nana hard to break the fought and Eunjung hold Hyomin body.


‘Stop it already Nana, it not worth it to fight with her’. Lizzy said to Nana while hug her.
‘Yea!’. said Raina also to them.

'I will make your life miserable, Park Hyomin!!' Nana screamed while trying to punch Hyomin but failed when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter