chapter 29

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They already at home, at Ham’s Family mansion, Suho was already back to his home. Hyomin, Yixing ,Luhan and Boram was joined them to stay there.

 

'I'm exhausted from what just happen all this day!' Eunjung whined and she laying one the couch.

'Geez Unnie, go take a shower right now and change your clothe before it ruin your wedding dress!' Hyomin yelled at her.

'Hmm, I don't want Hyomin. I'm so tired!' Eunjung pout and cover her head with using her pillow.

'Go and go now!' Hyomin pushed her to the bathroom.

'Okay okay!' Eunjung run toward to her bathroom.

'Okay now I should get going before Kyungsoo enter this room. Ugh, can't wait!' Hyomin was pretty excited what will gonna happened.

 


Hyomin rushed out from the door and she met Kyungsoo that trying to enter his room.

'Hey Hyomin, why so rush?' Kyungsoo smiled at Hyomin.

'Oh, it's nothing. Hmmm.....hmm See ya!' Hyomin rushed out to the stairs.

'Okay, what's wrong with her' He scratched his head back and enter his room.

 


‘Arghhhhh, GET OUT GET OUT!’ Eunjung screamed and throw a things on Kyungsoo.

 


‘I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I DON’T KNOW THAT YOU WERE CHANGING YOUR CLOTHES!’ Kyungsoo closed his eyes.

'YEAH NOW YOU KNOW. SO, GET OUT AND AFTER THIS YOU BETTER KNOCK BEFORE ENTER THIS ROOM!' Eunjung grabbed a towel to hide her body and kicked out Kyungsoo.

 

'Ouch!' Kyungsoo had been kicked out from his room.

'Wow, I just saw her!' Kyungsoo eyes getting bigger and his cheek was blushing. It's look like a ert.

'Stupid! don't think like that' He slapped his own cheek and shook his head.

 

'I think that I should get going with the others, Hmm Eunjung!' Kyungsoo yelled to Eunjung through the door. So, she can heard his voice.

'What is it now!' Eunjung still in her room.

'We have a dinner after this. It would be nice if you can join with us!' Kyungsoo yelled again to her.

'O-okay but I want you go first. I don't want to look your face. You ert guy!' Eunjung still felt shy.

'Hmm okay, I'm sorry again!' Kyungsoo rushed out from there.

 

 

Eunjung already changing her clothes to her pyjamas.

'Geez, this is humiliating! he saw me without any clothes! ugh, how dare him!' Eunjung head was turn red and still felt embarrassed about what just happened between her and Kyungsoo.


‘Eunjung, dinners already!’ Someone calling her name.

'Oh okay, I'm coming!' Eunjung heard that screamed and she get out from her door.

'Hmm phew, take a breathe Eunjung. Keep steady and pretend that nothing happens!' Eunjung take a breathe and go down to her stairs.

 

 

Eunjung going down and take a seat at the dining room. She kept her head low after saw Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo also did the same things. It was an awkward situation for them. They ate their food with the others in silent mode. The five of them, Chanyeol, Boram, Hyomin, Yixing and Luhan just glare at them.

 

'Okay? you guys can heard anything because I just heard a fan spinning!' Chanyeol gave them a weak smiled to them.

'Oh about that, hmmm' Boram look down to her table.

'Think Boram, say anything and don't look so idiot!' Boram was saying to herself.

'It's awesome!' Boram shouted and all of them shocked with her. They look at her face.

'What the awesome things that you just said?' Chanyeol frowned.


‘Look at that, you just being an idiot now!’ Boram stood up and said that thing to herself.

'Oh it's nothing. Hmm excuse me, I will go get a coffee for us!' Boram smiled.

'But we already have a coffee right here?' Hyomin frowned.

'Oh, how silly am I! what I'm trying to say is go get some orange juice for us!' She scratched her head back.

'B-but I don't like it' Luhan frowned.

'So, I'll go get anything that we already forgot to bring here!' Boram smiled again.

'It's okay, everything in here now and you can call the maid for help. it is their job anyway!' Chanyeol said.

'Oh no, I think the maid call me. Excuse me!' Boram rushed out to the kitchen.

'I don't hear anything?' Yixing frowned.

'Well, she being weird right now!' Chanyeol look at kitchen.

 


All of them being silent again and glare their eyes to watch Kyungsoo and Eunjung.


‘Psssh, Luhan!’ Hyomin whispered to Luhan ears.

'What?'

'Do something, this is kinda awkward. I don't want to eat my food like this way!' Hyomin nodded.

'But why me and why not Yixing?'

'Because he is not good with this kinda situation'

'Hmm okay, I give it a try?' Luhan sigh and Hyomin gave him a thumbs up.

 

 


Luhan started to speak something.


‘Hey guys, do you had any idea why the tooth fairy was gave the kid a penny after they got their teeth?’ Luhan asked them.

'Hmm, No?' They all shook their head.

'Because the tooth fairy doesn't have any teeth on their mouth!' Luhan laughed by his own joke story but it isn't funny at all.

'Hmm okay? so?' They all look at him.

'Hmm oh, hmm, OH I'M COMING MAID!! Excuse me they calling me!' Luhan rushed to the Kitchen.

'Hey Luhan wait up for me and Yixing come here!' Hyomin grabbed Yixing shirt.

'B-but my food!' Yixing look at her face with innocent one.

'Yixing!' Hyomin yelled at him.

'Oh okay, excuse us!' Yixing and Hyomin go to the kitchen.

 

 


Only Chanyeol, Eunjung and Kyungsoo left on the Dining room.


‘Okay only us left?’ Eunjung said and laughed awkward a bit.

'Hmm yea!' Kyungsoo also laughed a bit.

Chanyeol getting nervous with them. He gulped his saliva and getting sweat too much when looking at them.


‘Are they feeling guilty when all of them sit with us dad?’ Eunjung gave a weak smiled to her father.

'Oh no, think Chanyeol, Saying a good word. Those word will gonna be effect for you and them. Just saying the good one!' Chanyeol said to himself.

'Dad, are you alright?' Eunjung wanted to touch his shoulder.

'UGH, I DON'T KNOW. OH LOOK SOMEONE CALLING ME. I'M COMING!' Chanyeol rushed out from there.

'What just happened?' Kyungsoo and Eunjung shook their head.

 


It’s kinda awkward that time, they both didn’t dare to look at each other. They both kept eating their food with their head down look at the table but suddenly, Kyungsoo started their conversation first.


‘Hmm, this is good, don’t you think so?’ Kyungsoo said.

'What are you talking about?' Eunjung look at his face.

'I don't know neither!' They both sigh again.

'Hmm I think that I'm done with my food. hmm, I'm going now?' Eunjung said and stood up from her chair.

'Oh yea me too I think!' Kyungsoo also stood up from his chair and going to toilet.

 

 

The five people that going to kitchen was spying on them.


‘Just that!’ Yixing shouted.

'Shut up, don't be so loud!' Hyomin look at them.

'You guys don't laying on my back!' Luhan can't breathe when he laying on the floor and all of them was laying on his back.

'Stop complaining Luhan' Chanyeol also trying to hear and look at them.

'Guys, shut up. I can't hear them' Boram trying to hear their conversation.


‘What are guys doing here?’ Eunjung was stand on their behind.

 

 


They all shocked!!!

 


‘Arghhh!’ they all screamed at the same time.

'What! why are you guys screaming on me!' Eunjung also shocked on them.

'Scream? what scream! we just practice our vocal only, right guys?' Chanyeol said to them and pretend in that way.

'Oh yes, yes yes!' they all nodded.

'Oh okay excuse me, I think I want to put this dish to the kitchen?' Eunjung frowned.

'Oh, let me take that and go to your room' Boram smiled.

'B-but I can'

'It is okay. we can handle this one. Go now!' Boram said and they nodded.

'Hmm okay, thanks mom!' Eunjung rushed to go to her room.

'Wow, that's good that she didn't notice!' Chanyeol and the others feel relieved.

'What do you think that will happen on their first night?' Hyomin said and they all look at each other.

'I don't know?' they all wanted to spy again.

 

 

 


**
At the midnight, Eunjung can’t stop thinking about the embarrassed moment when Kyungsoo just saw her without any clothes.

'Eeeee, HE JUST SAW ME! Eunjung hide her face on her pillow while rolling on her bed.

'Saw what?' Kyungsoo just heard what she just said while he just standing there beside Eunjung bed.

'Arghhh!'

'Hey hey it's me!' Kyungsoo smiled to Eunjung without thinking about will happen.

'I KNOW THAT BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, ON MY ROOM!' Eunjung yelled to Kyungsoo.

'Well, you are my wife now. It is not nice if they saw me leave you alone in this room'.

'B-but this i-is~' Eunjung speechless.

'What? don't worry I will not doing anything stupid on you and you already wrote that on our deal before, if I just did something that make your life being dangerous. You will divorce me, don't you remember that?' Kyungsoo smiled and make Eunjung blushed.

'Oh yes, he's right. I just forgot about that deal' Eunjung said to herself. She almost forgot about her deal that she just make for Kyungsoo to obey.

'Hmm okay?' Eunjung nodded and laying on her bed after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter