chapter 19

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unnie, it's already 13 people try their interview but you didn't choose anyone! really?' Said Hyomin to Eunjung.

'I don't know, they just like uhmm. Dork for me?' Said Eunjung irritated while curious watching their profile.

'Okay, here we have Luhan profile? He is from Chinese but he very good with Korean since he was moving here like 10 years ago'. Said Yixing while reading a profile.

'Wow, he so handsome Unnie! why don't give it him a try?' Said Hyomin in happy tone and make Yixing jealous.

'Hmm I don't know, let him in here first'

'Okay the handsome one will come!!' he said and make a dissapointed face to Hyomin.

'What the, why he acting like that?' Hyomin frowned and Eunjung just shook her head.

 

 


Yixing bring Luhan entered the room. Eunjung just saw him entered while Hyomin mouth became widened.

'My n- name i-is Luhan, Ni-nice to meet you guys' He bowed and forgot that yixing was in his in front. Finally make Yixing falling down because got hit by Luhan head.

'Ouch, calm down dude!'. Yelled Yixing to Luhan

'I'm sorry did u mad at me? I'm sorry!' Luhan crying louder and he whine at the floor like a kid.

'W-What the!! what was just happened?' Hyomin shocked. Actually, everbody was shocked by that.

'W-Why is he crying out of the blue?' Eunjung whispered to Hyomin.

'I don't know too Unnie and why he rolling on the floor?' Hyomin whispered backed. They both just speechless while watching Luhan cried.

'Yixing, you're the one who mad at him. Now you need to comfort him!'. Yelled Eunjung and cover her ears with her hands.

'What! why me?' Said Yixing in shocked and he also cover his ears too.

'JUST DO IT ALREADY!!' Hyomin turns to Beast!!

'O-Okay, okay!' Yixing get respond faster.

'Hmm, Luhan hyung! you are man right? stop crying. here let me hug you' Yixing gave him an offered to hug. Luhan hug him tight that make Yixing can't breathe properly. 'AH!' Yixing shouted lightly because he was in pain.

'Yixinggggg, I'm sorryyy!! I didn't mean too!!' Crying Luhan getting louder than before.

'I-im n- not m-mad at all, please c-can you stop hugging m-me now?' Yixing said and the girls just laughed hard while watching them.

'I'm not letting you goooo!' Shouted Luhan to Yixing.

'WHAT!!!?' Yixing screamed and gave a signal to the girls for some helped.

'Unnie this is a good times to you reject him by using Yixing bring him went out' Said Hyomin and Eunjung nodded. Hyomin getting closer to Yixing and whispered at him about take Luhan out from there.

'B-But!' Said Yixing in shocked.

'Pleaseee?' Begging Hyomin and she do an aegyo.

'Aawww, okay but just for this time only!'

'Luhan hyung! stop crying and appa treat you an ice cream' She smile to Luhan and wink at him.

'Really! yea!!' Luhan screamed. He hold Yixing hand and run faster to outdoor.

'Hey, don't too faster! Luhaaann!!' Yixing screamed.

'Sorry oppa' Said Hyomin when she saw Yixing left. Eunjung and Hyomin can't stopped laughing that time.

'Wow, never thought that handsome guy will be that too childish. That's why he doesn't had any girlfriend but i'm gonna admit that he sooo cute'

'Hmm yea, hahaha!' they both laughing and wait for another guy will appeard.

'What a weird day we had been through' Eunjung just shook her head.

 


**
Kyungsoo and Suho was going to Eunjung house. Kyungsoo still nervous about while Suho kept trying to comfort. When they already made it to go there, their eyes just getting bigger than usual.

'Wow, they really rich!!'

'Kyungsoo, focus on what you're doing now, we came here for help Mrs Jean'


They both saw a two men was rushed out from there and they wanted to ask about the magazine post.


‘Excuse me sir~’ Suho trying to ask but they both being ignored.

'Luhan hyung, don't too faster!' Yixing shouted.

'No time for that, we need to hurry' Luhan laughing while holding Yixing hands. They both just passed Kyungsoo and Suho without realised their present.

 

'Okay? it so nice to meet you guys even you not talking to me!' Suho murmured.

'Wow, what a rude are they' Kyungsoo just shook his head.

'Hmm, just forget about them, let's go inside this house' Suho said and Kyungsoo just nodded with agreed

They both entered the house and their eyes become widened because the beautiful and tidy in that house.

'Excuse me girls we are wanted to ask about this magazine that you just post this yesterday' Suho said.

'Wae, that things!, did you come for the audition t~, hey… Are you Kyungsoo' said Hyomin and she got shocked. Kyungsoo realised that she was Hyomin.

'You with Eunjung yesterday! it is nice to meet you again' Kyungsoo bowed.

'Its Hyomin! you just remembered my friends name but didn't remember mine' Hyomin pout.

'You guys already met before? Suho said but he was confused.

'Oh yes, I was accidentally throw a ketchup at her friends' Kyungsoo chuckle.

'That's good, now we need to find her. Hyomin we need your help' Said Suho and Hyomin curious about it. Suho told her about Kyungsoo mom and they really need her help.

'That's why we accept your request, will you help us. I'm begging you' Suho kneel down.

'Suho, please stand up and in that case. I will help you since we got a same problem too'. Hyomin said and she told about Eunjung's career.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter