chapter 5

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~At Hyomin House~

It was small house but it very cozy and so fresh here and she has a younger sister’s. she kind and she also being polite to everyone and it’s make Eunjung felt jealous a bit because she has a nice sister and Eunjung judt kept smiling to Hyomin sister’s.

Finally, they both went to Hyomin bedroom. it full by bling, pink colour and fairytale decorations. it just make the room cute compared to her room and then, they start their conversations.

 

 

**
“Not anyone can love by Tae Jin Ah”

'b-but but! that's a trot song did you think we can win against them with that song Unnie? Hyomin said with worry on her face.

'We don't know until we try right?,we in hurry too and we both don't know much about another song'. Hyomin bit her down lips because she doesn't really sure if the others will like it or not.

'Hyomin trust me, we can surpass them' .Eunjung said with confident and being gentle.

'Hmm okay, but you can sing right?, can I hear it?' .Hyomin said and make Eunjung blushed. she never sang to anyone before.

'Hmm, okay? but don't laugh at me!!' Eunjung said with a bit shy and Hyomin just nodded.


Eunjung started to sing with very passionate and smooth. with that voice, Hyomin felt impressed when she saw and heard Eunjung sang. it was make her eye became wide and speechless.

When Eunjung stopped sang that song.Hyomin gave an applauded to Eunjung because sang that song with wonderful. ‘unnie your voice so ,hmm, how to say this’

‘AWESOME!!!!’ she screamed to Eunjung and gave her a shocked.

'Hyomin do you need to scream, you just gave me a heart attack and I almost falling down from your chair!' Eunjung said with a surprised face. Hyomin laughed at Eunjung.

'I'm sorry Unnie but your voice so wonderful and I think that with you and I, we will be the greatest group eveerr and we can beat the “Orange Caramel” group'. Hyomin said with proudly and boastful to herself. Eunjung still want to know how hard to beat that group.

'Hmm Hyomin, can I ask you something?'. Eunjung asked her

'sure, what is it' Hyomin reply to her with bright smiled.

'How hard are they? I mean are they a difficult group that hard to lose?' Eunjung still worried and still curious about that groups.

'Hmm, to be honest they are the challenging groups and they always win because the three of them are very famous'. Hyomin said.

'Can you give me a detail about them? since, you friends with them before'. Eunjung asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter