chapter 25

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oh, now I know that things. Its a bomb!' Kyungsoo laughed.


Luhan and Eunjung was crying in front the screen while Hyomin and Yixing shook their head when watching them.


‘Oh no our record’ Luhan crying.

'Oh no my first try!' Eunjung said when she just got play like 6 minutes in that game.

'Well, let go for another round' Kyungsoo smiled.

 

'NO!' all of them saying the same word.

 

'Let's go to a gift shop' Said Hyomin and they all go there.

They all separated after that Yixing and Hyomin take another look for the doll shop while Luhan go get some ice cream. Its kinda awkward situation for Eunjung and Kyungsoo because they don’t know what exactly they gonna do.

'Any idea what should we do now?'
said Kyungsoo and Eunjung just shook her head.

'Nope but i think I'm going there. can you stay here for a while?' Eunjung go and left Kyungsoo.

 

Eunjung wanted to buy him a gift since they gonna married.

'Hmm, what should I buy for him. hmm, how about this one!' Eunjung take a doll of pororo.

'This one cute and same like him. He got a big eyes' she smiling and go to counter to buy it.

 

She going to back to meet Kyungsoo but suddenly, she froze and almost crying after saw Kyungsoo with another girl.

 

'Aww, you are so cute. what are you doing here sweety?' That girl said.


‘I’m waiting for my friends’ Kyungsoo smiling.


Eunjung heart was broken and crashed into a hundreds pieces after heard he saying that she was his friend and not more.


‘You are stupid Eunjung! why you give your own heart a hope to love. He just a contract and thats all!’ Eunjung eyes was filled with tears.
Eunjung throw her gift to trash but suddenly, that gift was hit the guy head.

'Ouch!' That guy scratched his head and took the present.

'Oh I'm sorry, I'm just wanted to throw it in the trash but suddenly I can't see that you was in front it. I'm sorry, did it hurt?' Eunjung bowed.


‘Oh its okay and here your things’ He gave to Eunjung.


He froze after saw Eunjung and also Eunjung. Eunjung was attracted to his charm face. He so tall, handsome and his sharp jawline make him more handsome.


‘Hmm, I know this is random but may i know your name?’ he said

'Oh, my name is Ham Eunjung and You sir?' She smiling to him.

'Oh Sehun' He smiling back.

While he trying to say something. Suddenly, Kyungsoo came from behind.


‘Yah, Eunjung! you just make me waiting for you so long’ Kyungsoo saying to Eunjung and He look to that guy. He a bit curious about him. His sharp eyes was make Sehun a bit scared.


‘Oh, this is Oh Sehun!’ Eunjung break the situation.

'Yes and it nice to meet you!' Sehun smiled.

'Yea whatever!' Kyungsoo being annoying. He don't want to be rude but he just got jealous.

'Kyungsoo!' Eunjung mad to Kyungsoo.

'I'm sorry about him' Eunjung apologised

'It okay. anyway, here your present! Sehun gave her. That just make Kyungsoo blood boiling after saw that. He thought that Sehun was gave her a present.

'Well, are we done now because I need to go home!' Kyungsoo left them.

'What's wrong with him? anyway, see you later Sehun!' Eunjung wave her hand and go meet the others.

'Bye' Sehun wave back.

'Geez, who the heck that guy! Is he Eunjung Boyfriend? ugh, don't to much hope Kyungsoo! She just a wife contract anyway!' Kyungsoo grinned his teeth.

 

 

**
All of them was already done with their activities, their started to go home.

Yah, Yixing! you are terrible! why you only buy that chocolate for Hyomin only?’ Luhan whined.

'Who said! I already buy that one for you before you ate that all!' Yixing said.

'Really?' Luhan froze and then, smiled.

'Can't you both stop and can you see that the two of them being silent' Hyomin look into Kyungsoo and Eunjung that doesn't talking since their out from that mall.

All of them was kinda awkward with that silent atmosphere. No one was dare to ask why! so, they decide to go another route.

'Hmm, unnie?' Hyomin smiled.

'Y-yes?' Eunjung gave a weak smiled.

'I think the three of us will going on this way. is it okay?' Hyomin said, Yixing and Luhan nodded.

'But w-why?' Eunjung suspicious

'Oh its nothing, I think it is getting late and Luhan is a bit curious about my house!' Hyomin hit Luhan shoulder.

'Really? oh I mean yes! of course' Luhan nodded.

'If you said so' Eunjung sigh.


Before the three of them walking in the other side. Hyomin wave her hand to them.


‘Take care Unnie, it getting late now. So, becareful’ Hyomin left them all.


The two of them started to walk to get home.


‘Why are you following me?’ Eunjung yelled to Kyungsoo.

'I'm not following you! just this is the way to go my home!' Kyungsoo sigh.

'Oh, I'm sorry' Eunjung felt embarrassing that time. So, she run faster that time.


Eunjung was running faster until she bumps into someone back.


‘Ouch, I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there’ Eunjung bowed.

'Well well, what are we got here? A lost girl. Do you wanna have fun today?' He flirt with Eunjung.

Eunjung was scared that time. She felt disgusted about that guy.

'Hmm, I'm sorry but I'm in hurry now. please let me go' Eunjung wanted to go.

'Why so hurry, you're still got a plenty time here?' He hugged Eunjung body.

'Please let me g~' Eunjung pushed him but his arms was to strong.

'Hey! let go of her' Someone shouting.

'Kyungsoo?' Eunjung frowned.

'Who are you?' He said in angry tone.

'I'm her husband! can you let go of her!' Kyungsoo mad at him.

'You stupid. You think I'm gonna believe that?' He doesn't fall for it.


Kyungsoo getting closer to him and wanted to give him a punch but suddenly, He the one who got beaten.

'Kyungsoo!' Eunjung screamed.

'haha, pathetic kid. So, where are we?' He tried to kiss Eunjung but Eunjung avoid it.

Sehun was back from his job just saw Kyungsoo was laying on the ground.

'Hey is that Kyungsoo?!' Sehun rushed to meet Kyungsoo.

'Kyungsoo are you okay? did I need to call ambulance?' Sehun help him get up.

'No but you gotta help Eunj~' Kyungsoo didn't get finished his word.

 

 

'This is what you got after you're trying to me!' Eunjung screamed.

 

'Eunjung?' Sehun getting confused.


Kyungsoo mouth can’t stop being wide after saw Eunjung beat that guy and that guy was kneel for apology to Eunjung.


‘If I see you again! oh, you will know than this’ Eunjung smiled and that’s was just make that guy more scared with her.

'Okay, I'm sorry! I will never do that again!' He running and hit a few wall too.

Eunjung turning back and try to get a look to Kyungsoo.

'Kyungsoo are you okay?' Eunjung smiled but both of them was surprised by Eunjung.

'I'm O-Okay' Kyungsoo still curious about that Eunjung just did.

'H-how you did that?' Sehun was shocked about it too.

'Well, actually I learn a martial art and taekwondo. Well, I'm pretty expert with it. Since, I've got a black belt too.


Sehun and Kyungsoo can’t stop their mouth to being open wide.

'Yah, hello guys?' Eunjung said and wave her palm hand but no response.

'Yah, yo ! are you there?' She clapped her hand but still nothing happens.

 

'I WILL KICK YOUR FACE AND MAKE IT STOP IF YOU GUYS KEEP STARING AT ME AND I DOESN'T SCARED TO USE IT!' Eunjung yelled.

 

'Oh, w-we, Hmm thanks Sehun for coming!' Kyungsoo shook his head.

'Oh yea no problem but I didn't help you guys so much' Sehun smiled.

'We don't mind too. So, I will go to my home' Said Eunjung.

'Wanna me accompany you?' Said Sehun and make Kyungsoo blood was boiling again.

'Oh it's okay, my house in there only. So, I can go by myself but thanks again' Eunjung gave him a smiled.

'Oh sure and Kyungsoo? you still can walk right?' Sehun asked and Kyungsoo nodded.

'y-yes?' Kyungsoo stood up and kept walking.


They all going home in different route and starting to walk again.

 


**
Eunjung entered her home and just saw her father sit in his couch and watching TV.

'Oh Eunjung honey! you're back. So, how it is going date with Kyungsoo?' He tease Eunjung.

'Date? oh it just same' She gave a weak smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter