chapter 21

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hospital, Suho was met the receptionist and pay the bills for the Boram’s surgery a while Kyungsoo waiting for Suho at Boram room.


‘I hope that everything will be fine’ Kyungsoo sigh.

'What's wrong Kyungsoo?'

'Oh mom, you awake. it just nothing mom' Kyungsoo smiled and Boram was smiled back to him. Suho entered and screamed without aware anything that happens.


‘Okay Kyungsoo, I already pay the bill!’ Suho screamed and Boram was a bit surprised.

'Bills for what?' Boram frowned.

'Bills for your surgery?' Kyungsoo look down.

'Really! how much it cost? can I see it' Boram take the bills from Suho hands.

'Mrs Jean! noo' Suho trying to take that bills from Boram hand but he was to late.

'What!! where you guys get that much money!' Boram yelled at them.

'With work and Suho salary?' Kyungsoo saying with low voice.

'I know that you're lying. you can't get that much money and Suho salary not this much either! can someones tell me what was just happens today?' Boram mad them.

'Okay Mrs Jean, please calm down. we didn't do any crime. I swear! Trust me. I'm a cop? did you're remember that?' Suho said and trying to make Boram calm.

'Okay but tell me both of you! where did you get that money?' Boram sigh in relief.

'Mom?' Kyungsoo murmured.

'Yes Kyungsoo?' Boram looking into Kyungsoo face.

'Do you like if I get married?' Kyungsoo asked politely and because of that, Boram was shocked.

'What are you talking about? of course I am but that's still not answer my question' Boram said.

'But that's the answer Mrs Jean. Kyungsoo was joined the contest to find a wife and then he got. the price was biggest worth it' Suho interrupted them again.

'What?' Boram became speechless and Kyungsoo just nodded.

'Hmm okay but are you happy with that Kyungsoo?' Boram finally gave up and asking Kyungsoo with guilty feeling.

'Of course if you happy?' Kyungsoo hug his mother.

'yes I am happy but how did she look. She must be rich but is she good?' Boram said.

'Mrs Jean, you are not gonna believe that! Kyungsoo was lucky that he can get that girl. Her name is Ham Eunjung. She has a beautiful face, kind, smart and very rich! I was jealous about Kyungsoo!' Suho pout and Kyungsoo just glare his eyes to Suho.

'Really but why she need to do a contest if she already that perfect' Boram frowned.

'We don't know about that but don't think about this. Now we need you to get rest and we want you to get ready for tomorrow about your surgery. I know you can do your best and back to us again' Suho smiled and hugging them both.

 

Boram, Suho and Kyungsoo was so happy about Boram will get recover but they both need to leave Boram alone in her room because the doctor was said to them that Boram need to get a full of rest.

'I feel terrible right now, Suho!' Kyungsoo sigh.

'Why? you should be happy now because Mrs Jean will be back to us' Suho said and looking into Kyungsoo face.

'Yea but how can I be happy if I lying to my mom about my marriage. It just a contract? how she feel if she know that!' Kyungsoo sigh. They both was silence a bit.

'Kyungsoo, we can keep this as a secret. I want you to not telling her about this marriage. Just act like that was a real marry!' Suho gave him his innocence look.

'Hmm, yea I know that' Kyungsoo look at another way from Suho.

'Don't worry about it but now you need to worry about meet Eunjung father. Did you know about his father' Suho said and Kyungsoo shake his head.

'Oh no, we doom' Said Suho and they both sigh.

'We gonna be alright' Said Kyungsoo with much confident in his eyes. Suho just cough that time.

'Ehem, what do you mean by we? did you know that you will meet him alone?' Suho smirk.

'What, no! you're not coming?' Kyungsoo getting scared.

'Of course not, that's your marriage! besides, I need to work tomorrow. so, I can't Kyungie!' Suho laughed.

'Hmm okay, I will make it. I will act mature and smart tomorrow. I will be polite to everyone and especially being mature!' Kyungsoo said with eager and without knowing, there was a loud music came out through the television.

 

'Arghhhh!' Kyungsoo screamed and jumped to Suho body.

 

'Being mature huh!' Suho smirk.

'Ehem, from now on' Kyungsoo pretend nothing happened.

'Yea right. good luck with that. okay Kyungsoo, I need to go to my house now. Maybe my parents was worried about me' Suho said and Kyungsoo just nodded his head.

'Okay Suho. Careful when you going home!' Kyungsoo wave his hand and smile at him.

'Okay I will. thanks kyungie. Good luck with the meeting tomorrow' Suho smirk and left the house immediately.

 

 


Kyungsoo go to his room and laying on his bed. He can’t get sleep because he was thinking about Eunjung.

 

'Why my heart was pounding faster after I saw her! am I in love with her?' Kyungsoo said again even though he saying that words many times, he just can't help it. He was smiling when remembered Eunjung smiled to him.

'Ugh, don't be silly Kyungsoo. She doesn't like you at all, that's only for her career and you need a money' Kyungsoo shook his head.

'Now, you need to think about everything that will happens tomorrow!' Kyungsoo sigh in worried. He switch off the lamp beside him. 'Goodnight' Kyungsoo fall asleep on his bed.

 

 

**
Yixing and Hyomin stayed at Eunjung mansion for one night or more?. Yixing was exhausted by running anywhere he was going with Luhan but he need to admit that he really felt happy that time.

'Yixing, where are you going and how was your day with Luhan?' Hyomin hugging him and looking at his face.

'Its okay, I just feel exhausted today because I need to treat that kid!' Yixing jump on Eunjung couch.

'What Kid that was you talking about?' Luhan came out from nowhere and make Yixing fell from the couch because of shocked.

 

'Luhan!' Eunjung, Hyomin and Yixing screamed because shocked by Luhan present.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter