chapter 20

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Yixing went to the park that near from the ice cream shop.

'So I already treat you an ice cream and now you better tell me! who is that guy' Yixing said to Luhan.
‘ehem, can you wait until I finished my food first’ Luhan sitting in the swing.
‘But~’ Yixing sigh.
‘My omma said that it is not good to talk while your mouth still has a food’ Luhan smiled.
’ hmm alright’ Yixing sighed.
Yixing just saw Luhan ate his ice cream in happy. Yixing kept smiling.

'You want some?' Luhan offered his ice cream to Yixing and he look to Yixing that just watching him eating.
‘oh no. its okay’ said Yixing and he shake his head.
‘Yixing eat it!’ Luhan kept giving his ice cream to Yixing but Yixing keep avoid his head from taste that ice cream.
‘I SAID I DON’T WANT it !!’ Yixing mad to Luhan.
‘but if you don’t want this~’ Luhan started to cry.
‘No no no I want it’ Yixing take Luhan ice cream.
‘Yeah!!’ Luhan happy and Yixing wanted to cry that time.
‘Why I need to take care of this childish kids’ Yixing said to himself while eating an ice cream.


After finish with their ice cream.
Yixing started to talk.

'Okay we done! now tell me who is that guy and why he after you' Yixing said.Luhan take a breathe and started to answer that questions.
‘My classmate?’ Luhan said and wink to him.
‘Huh, your classmate? why he after you with so mad?’ Yixing said.
‘Actually, his name is Xiumin. He is my classmate when I was study same school with him. He is a bullier person and I’m a nerd’ said Luhan.
‘Oh okay I can see that but what exactly happens to him until he is mad with you?’ said Yixing and he doesn’t understand with it.
‘I will tell you’ Luhan sigh.

 


Flashback~

'Mom, can I just stay in my old school. I don't want to go that school!' Luhan sigh.
‘Why is that? don’t worry Luhan if anything happens to you, we will transfer you back to your old school but right now we can’t. Mom and dad very busy at Korean. Please Luhan just for this time, I know that you will love that school! trust me!’ his mom pack some food to Luhan bag.
‘Hmm alright’ Luhan sigh.

Luhan is secondary school but this is his first time study at Korean. He scared that no one will accept his present on that school.

'Mom, how about if they don't like me because I'm a foreigners from Chinese?' Luhan said in worried.
‘Don’t worry Luhan, that not gonna happens! they will love you. you so kind and smart, they will love you because of that’. His mom said.
‘Hmmm, I guess’ Luhan sigh.
‘Let’s go now.’ Said his mom.

His mom drove him to his new school. Luhan still a bit worried about the student on that school.
He breathe in but his heart beating faster after saw school building. It bigger than he think and most beautiful than his old school.

'Mom, I scare about this school!' Luhan worried.
‘Huh! why?’ His mom shocked.
‘It just, just! it to fabulous than mine’ Luhan sigh.His mom laughed.
‘Haha Luhan, you will be suitable to that school. Just give it a try’ His mom smiled to him.Luhan sigh.
‘You don’t want me to accompany you Luhan. I can help you?’ His mom offered him some help.
‘It’s okay mom, you can go now’ Luhan waved his hand to his mom.
‘If you said so’ His mom drove away from there.
‘Where suppose I go now’ Luhan sigh and entered to that school.

'So you Luhan, the student that transfer from Chinese. My name is Baek Boram but they use to call me Gummi.' Gummi smiled.
‘Oh okay Miss Gummi’ Luhan nodded.
‘Okay here the key to your locker and welcome to DSP’ Gummi greets Luhan.
‘Thank you miss Gummi’ Luhan smiled.
‘Okay now follow me Luhan! I will show your class.’ They both went to Luhan school.

'Okay this is Luhan. He has been transfer here from Chinese and I hope you guys can make a friends with him' Gummi said.Everyone was impressed by Luhan that can speak Korean properly and he has a good looking.Everyone was applauded that time.

'My name is Luhan and nice to meet you guys' Luhan smiled.
‘Okay Luhan you sit anywhere that you like’ Gummi said to him.
Luhan kept looking for searching the empty seat and then found one.
‘I will take that seat over there’ Luhan said with happy tone.
Every student was shocked and try to warn him to not take that seat but Luhan run when they try to warn him.

Luhan take that seat and then he saw a cute guy was sitting beside him.Luhan try to spoke him but he the one who said that first.
‘Don’t ever talk to me’ He said and not even look Luhan face. Luhan just shocked but still wanted to say hi.
‘My name is Luhan and why you don’t want me to talk with you?’ Luhan frown his forehead.
‘Listen here Lu-ge that’s better if you don’t talk to me or you will regret that, understand that!’ he smiled but Luhan knew that smile was mean something terrible.

The bell rang loudly and everybody was out from that room.

'Okay good,class dismiss. I hope that you will understand what I was trying to say to you' he left the classed.


‘Wow, first time coming and I have a nicknames now. Lu ge! it awesome but what’s wrong with him. Maybe he so shy or he hate me!’ Luhan said and he scratched his head. ‘No don’t be silly, I know that he is love me but he just shy’ Luhan smiled and went out from that class.

Luhan walking around on the school corridors and he heard many people was talking about him.Luhan was scared but he just ignored it.

'Did you see that guy?' 
‘Hmm yea is he from Chinese?’
‘Why don’t you make him be your boyfriends’ the girls said that and laughing on the same times. Luhan was heard that just shocked and run to the boy toilet.

'What be her boyfriends! nooo! I'm not ready for that and I'm scare if something happen' Luhan said into the mirror. He washed his face and out from that toilet.

'Stay calm Luhan, you know that you can be mature like the others' Luhan take a breathe but fails after heard the gossip again. Luhan eyes was filled by tears and his face was turning to red. He was scared that time. He run from there and suddenly bumped into someone back and make that guy falling down.
‘What the heck was that’ He screamed. He turned back and saw Luhan.
‘You again. what I just said to you to no~’ He didn’t finished his word after Luhan hugged him.
‘Hey!’ He yelled to Luhan.
‘I’m sorry but I’m scared right now’ Luhan was crying that time.
‘Ugh, why you crying!’ He pushed Luhan body from him but Luhan was hugging him tightly.

Everybody was watching them hugging.
‘Omg, why they was hugging each other’ Everyone said and make the guy was blushing because he felt embarrassed that time.

'Lu ge, can you stop hugging me and why you crying' He move from there while Luhan still hugging. He just walking along the corridors with Luhan that crying in his arms.
‘Can you get off from me’ He mad and he wanted to punch Luhan but Luhan was crying loudly after saw his fist trying to punch. Everyone watching them again.
‘Okay okay, I’m not gonna hurt you and stop crying. I’m begging you’ .he begging to Luhan.
‘I will if you treat me some food’ Luhan smiled.
‘What! no wa~’ He yelled but He stop after Luhan crying again.
‘Okay! I will! let’s go to Cafeteria’ He grab Luhan hand and go to cafeteria.
Everyone that watching them was shocked.
‘Is that Xiumin. isn’t he is bullier person but why he treat to that guy like his own child?’ the chubby girls said.
‘I don’t know but it is kinda cute when watching them both! they so cute’ Everyone was impressed watching them.

 

 

At cafeteria.

'I don't believe that I was beat by this clumsy kid' He mad and watching Luhan eating with happy.
‘Hmm, you want some?’ Luhan offered him some of his food.
‘No way! I don’t like that’ he yelled to Luhan.
‘But if you don’t want I I will’ Luhan started to cry.
‘Okay, I will eat that’ He take his food and then, ate it.
‘Yea, what’s your name?’ Luhan smiled.
‘Hmm none of your business’ he said while eating.
‘Ugh, come on. I will leave you alone if you tell m~’ Luhan didn’t finished his word and suddenly he said.
‘MY NAME IS XIUMIN WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!’ he screamed.
‘Oh good, but I didn’t finished my words so I can’t leave you now’ Luhan laughed.
‘How dare you! I’m gonna kill you’ Xiumin stood up to give him punch but the bell rang that time.
‘Xiumin, let’s go to the class together!’ He hold his hand and rushed to the class.
‘Hey, hold on! damnn you Lu ge!’ Xiumin screamed while Luhan laughing when he hold Xiumin hands.
Once again the everyone watching them was touched when watching them.

‘Awww that’s cute’

 

**
What Luhan knew that he likes being around of Xiumin. Since that day Luhan always followed him around.

'Can you go to someone else before I kill you!' Xiumin yelled but Luhan just shook his head.
‘Nope because I’m your friends and friends need to stay together. So, stop yelling at me!’ Luhan followed Xiumin from back like he was a puppy that will follow his owner anywhere he going.
‘Ugh, I don’t said that I want you be my friend’ Xiumin run away faster from Luhan but Luhan just chase him from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter