chapter 26

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light ray of the morning just came through from Eunjung windows and make her eyes moving and Finally, she awake from her sleeping beauty. She gave a big yawned and going to her toilet. She take a shower and changing her clothes after that. She climbed down to her stairs and getting ready for breakfast but suddenly, she froze and blinked many times.

'K-Kyungsoo?' Eunjung scratched her head.

Eunjung was staring Kyungsoo that already in puzzled sitting on her couch.

'What are you doing here?' Eunjung asked.

'Well, I had no idea too!' Kyungsoo puzzled.

'So, how you're get here?' Eunjung asked again.

'I called him to come here!'


Eunjung turning back and saw her father was smiling at her.


‘And why you need to call him today?’ Eunjung frowned.

'To buy your wedding rings of course!' Her father pout.

'WHAT!' They both screamed.


‘Well, I already arranged your weddings and you guys will get married in 3 days from now on. So, now we need a wedding dress and a rings for you guys!’ He said to them that already had a big mouth opened.

'Ugh, why you need to do that!' Eunjung felt embarrassing about it.

'Is just that good for her own father have fun with his own daughter on her last day with her own father before she getting married with someone else!' He sigh.

Eunjung was a bit touched about her father just said. She crying and run to hug her father.

'What are you saying. I will always be your daughter and we will have a fun together until the end. No matter what!' Eunjung crying on his shoulder.

'I know that, I'm sorry!' he crying with Eunjung.

Kyungsoo was happy to see them together. He just wished that he had a parents now and hug him like Eunjung father just did. Kyungsoo kept staring at them.

'Aww, come here my big boy!' He dragged Kyungsoo to his arms and the three of them hugging each other.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry.' Kyungsoo crying on his arms.

'It's okay and you will be apart from my family either. So, you can call me dad or father or anything that you like?' He smiling towards them.

'Hmm but what exactly that we are doing here anyway?'

Eunjung turned back and saw an old woman and Suho was nodded.

'Join us of course. I don't want Kyungsoo family will miss the fun that we gonna have today!' Said Eunjung father.

'Hmm okay Mr Ham and thank you!' Boram nodded.
‘Oh please, you can call me Chanyeol!’ He winked at Boram.

'Oh and you can call me Boram' Boram smiling.

'So, all here. Shall we get going now?'

They all nodded and get in the car.

The the three of them was shocked and can’t stop staring at limo car. It just to much for them!!

'I say what! Oh man, my dreams came true. Can I touch it!' Suho was excited and look into Chanyeol face with so much excited.

'Hmm okay?' Chanyeol gave him a weak smiled.


Suho touched it a bit with only one finger.

'Arghhhh, I just touched it! Kyungsoo look at my finger. it doesn't have any dust on it!' Suho showed to Kyungsoo.

'Yah, stop doing that!' Kyungsoo argue with him.

'I'm sorry but sometimes they both can be a childish sometimes' Boram apologised to Chanyeol and Eunjung.

'It's okay, it is good to see them happy anyway. Okay boys let's get in' Chanyeol be a driver.

'Yeah!! I get in first!' Kyungsoo wanted to open but suddenly Suho was entered first.

'Wait? hey!' Kyungsoo was shocked.

'Haha, you're just late' Suho laughed.

Kyungsoo and Suho sit in the back side while Boram and Eunjung sit in middle. Eunjung seems pretty awkward right there.


‘So, what’s your name sweetie?’ Boram said it with politely and smiled to her.

Eunjung was frozed after heard and saw her face. She always wanted a mom before.

'My n-name is E-Eunjung' Eunjung blushed.

'Oh? you're such a beautiful person. Lucky that Kyungsoo will get married with you' She smiling and make more Eunjung face became more red. Like she had a smoke came out from her head.

'T-thank you' Eunjung gave her a smiled.

'No need too Eunjung. I'm supposed who said that. I'm just happy to see Kyungsoo getting marry with someone like you' She sigh

'What's wrong?' Eunjung worry when she realised Boram was upset.

'it just, I'm happy to see you both happy. I hope Kyungsoo doesn't get hurt. He already lose his parents, his uncle and his own lovely brother. I don't want he gonna through all that anymore' She crying but still smiling.

Eunjung just shocked after heard that.

'So, you're not his real mom? oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean that!' Eunjung look down.

'it is okay but it's make you surprised right?' Boram smiled and Eunjung nodded.

'What exactly happens to him?' Eunjung wanted to ask but suddenly the car stopped.

'We are here' Chanyeol said with happy and make the boys shouted happy.

'Yeah!' they both just like a kid that time. They out from the cars and all of them except Chanyeol was froze.

'Whoa, it is a big market!' Boram said.

'it's shopping complex? why, you guys never been here before' Chanyeol laughed and They all nodded in the same times.

'That's good! now we can having a new experience here! let's go in!' They entered the mall like a happy family.

'Eunjung I think this one perfect with you! it's white and very beautiful. What do you think?' Said Chanyeol and Boram nodded.

'Hmm, let's try the simple one. I want my wedding become a good one and not being fancy?' Eunjung still searching for her dress.


Boram accidentally pick one for Eunjung.

'How about this one?' Boram smiled to her.

'Wow, this one perfect!!' Eunjung hugged that dress tightly.

'Thank you Mom!' Eunjung was doesn't realised on her word that came out through .

'Mom?' Boram smiling.

'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't meant that!' Eunjung bowed.

'It is okay Eunjung! You can call me that' Boram said and Eunjung was happy about her.

'That's one look great on you!' Chanyeol pointing his finger on Eunjung dress.

'Oh, she pick this one for me. Isn't this look gorgeous!' Eunjung smiled.

'Okay, you're done and now for~' Chanyeol didn't finished his word.

'Yah, hyung! where are you going'

'There are popcorn sale on that shop!'

Chanyeol can heard a big noisy from them.

'Guys, are you done with the clothes?' Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo grabbed Suho shirt with his two hands while Suho trying to run from there.

'No?' They both shook their head.

'Yah! you should find now' Chanyeol said and they both nodded.

They still find a clothes for Kyungsoo but still doesn’t find one.

'Ugh!! this is hard!' Suho whined.

'That just a clothes. Why it would be that hard' Kyungsoo shook his head and still searching for it.


Kyungsoo searched for his clothes on every corner and suddenly, he find one.

'Oh yes, This one looks good! What do you think? it is fit me well right?' Kyungsoo said to them.

'Aww, that's look great!' Chanyeol said and Suho grabbed Kyungsoo to Fitting room.

Eunjung also went there for trying her clothes.

The three of them was waiting them like in 10 minutes.

'Where are they? hmm, they late!' Suho said.

'Just wait and be patient Suho!' Boram pat her shoulder.

'They here now. Look over there!' Chanyeol was happy to see them.


Eunjung and Kyungsoo was out from their fitting room, the two of them already make the people around them just glare with the beautiful and handsome was their on that clothes.


‘So how do we look now?’ Eunjung said a while she spin herself.

'You look beautiful' Suho just can't blinked his eyes. He just like saw an angel that time.

'T-thank you' Eunjung blushed.

'And meee?' Kyungsoo proudly smiling at Suho.

'Hmm oh, who are you again?' Suho .

'I hate you!' Kyungsoo mad at him and Suho just laughed.

'You look so handsome Kyungsoo!' Chanyeol smiled.

'Really? t-thank you dad!' Kyungsoo also blushed too.

'Your welcome, get change back and I will buy that clothes!' Chanyeol said and they both nodded.

After their done changing, Chanyeol take their clothes and buy it at the counter.

'Mom?' Eunjung blushing called Boram that.

'Yes Eunjung?'

'Can we go to spa?' Eunjung said it with polite.

'Spa?' Boram puzzled.

'Yes but it is okay if you don't want?' Eunjung sigh.
‘No Eunjung but what that’s spa actually?’ Boram smiling awkward to Eunjung. Eunjung just shocked with happy.

'Oh that's good now, I can show you that' Eunjung held her hands.

'Hmm okay?' Boram sigh.

'How about us?' Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded.

'Just do a guy things!' Eunjung pout.

'Like what?' Said Kyungsoo in curious.

'I don't know, like playing game, sport? I don't know just do your own things!' Eunjung said and carry away Boram with her.

Kyungsoo and Suho just saw them left.

 

'Yah, that's rude. I really want to go Spa too!' Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded.

'How about we are men go to GYM!' Chanyeol said it with proud.

'Hmm it's okay, we don't~' Kyungsoo didn't want to go there but.

'Okay great now let's go!' Chanyeol grabbed their hand and take them to GYM.

'Nooo!' They both screamed.

 

 

**
After a few hours Eunjung and Boram already having a fun on their spa. Finally, they both out from their leisurely spa and met the others back.


‘Woah, that’s really feel good. I don’t know that spa have sauna too!’ Boram felt relieved after take her first spa.

'Yup, so how you feel now mom?' Eunjung happy with her.

'Oh yes, of course I'm so happy. I really hope I can go there!' Boram said in happy tone.

'Oh don't worry about it, we will go there again. My promise' Eunjung said and Boram happy by showing Eunjung her bright smiled.

'I'm glad that you happy!' Eunjung hug her.

'Thank you sweety!' Boram hug her too.


Finally, they both shocked after saw Suho and Kyungsoo.


‘Hu ha hu ha hu haaaaaaa!’ they both catches up their breathe.

'What happens to both of you!' Boram said while the boys was exhausted and sweat too much.

'My father's right?' Eunjung laughing and they both nodded.

'How- how do you know that. Phew, oh my gosh! I can't breathe properly!' Kyungsoo was too exhausted. He even can't talk.

'Well, he always hyper. He also did that to me!' Eunjung laughing.

'Yah, I don't want to go that GYM anymore! he want me to carry that 180 pound heavy metal! is he crazy!' Suho yelled to them.

'How do you guys get escape from him?' Boram said.

'Oh like this' Kyungsoo said a while he looking into ceiling.

 


Flashback~ (sorry but did everyone have heard after school song? Flashback? If not, you better heard it is the best song. Sorry, just promoted here xD)

 

'Are we done now Mr Ham? I don't think I can carry this things anymore!' Suho said and Kyungsoo carry heavy things.

'Yah, what no! that's only the basic that you guys just learn and now the second phase! Said Chanyeol.

'Now give me 120 pounds one!' Chanyeol smiling happily to their coach.

'But I don't think that can~' The coach was silent after got a glare eyes by Chanyeol.

'What do you want?' Chanyeol said.

'Oh it's nothing but I think they both should carry 200 pounds!' He throw that to Suho tummy with faster because scared with Chanyeol.

'What?' Suho mouth became widened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter