chapter 27

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Eunjung went to Hyomin house as usual when she felt bored staying at her home.

'WHAT, YOU WILL GET MARRIED TOMORROW AND HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE?' Hyomin shouted.

'Why you need to scream. Geez, I don't know too' Said Eunjung while she playing her finger.

'Hyomin, the days getting modern and everything can happens!' Yixing smile to them.

'Oh now you're sound like my father. That's annoying!' Eunjung hit Yixing shoulder.

'What was just I did?' Yixing still don't know what happened and Hyomin shake her head.


‘Congratulation Eunjung!’ Luhan came in nowhere and suddenly, congratulate to Eunjung.


‘Congratulation about what?’ Eunjung in puzzled.

'You and Kyungsoo? married?' Luhan also puzzled.

'How do you know that?' Eunjung curious about Luhan.

'From this magazine that I just bought this morning' Luhan showed the magazine to her.

'Oh oh! close your ears!' Hyomin and the other closed their ears.

 

1

2

3


‘WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT!’ Eunjung screamed.

 

'I don't believe this! How can I survive this one. This is suppose be a secret and a contract! now everyone will look at us as a marry couple!' Eunjung mad with the magazine.

'Just calm down Eunjung. You can't let your guard down. That for your job. Just think about your job!' Hyomin pat her shoulder.

'Oh yes, you are right!' Eunjung breathe in and out slowly.

'So, who did this?' Said Eunjung in angry tone.

'Your father?' Luhan gulped his saliva.

Eunjung just shocked and froze.

'Oh oh, did we need to close our~'
Yixing late to speak.

 

'AAARGHHHHHHH!' Eunjung screamed again.

 

'You are late!' They all closed their ear a while Eunjung screamed.

'My father just a pain in the neck, you know what. This is for job. You can handle this!' Eunjung said.

'And your father invite all people even the foreigner?' Luhan smiled.

'Now?' They all closed their ears again.

 

'He gonna dieeeeeeeeee!' Eunjung was totally turned to beast.

 

'UGH! MY EARS HURT, ARE YOU HEAR ME HYOMIN?' Yixing shouted.

'HUH, WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME!' Hyomin and Yixing can't heard anything.

 

'Arghh, I'm out see you in the wedding tomorrow!' Eunjung rushed out from there.

 

'HUH? WHAT SHE JUST SAID TO US?' Luhan also can't heard that.

'DID SHE WANT A PUPPY!' Hyomin shouted.

'SHE WANT A DOCTOR AND ALSO US. MAYBE HURT!' Yixing shouted.

'HUH WHAT? AN ICE CREAM. OH YES I LOVE THAT!' Luhan shouted but also smiled without knowing any reason?


A while they all shouted at each other. Eunjung was going to her house.


‘What is this!’ Eunjung showed to her father about that magazine.

'Oh, you're already found out. I wanted to make a surprised on you. It will be fun!' Chanyeol said that without thinking that can happens.

'Surprise? of course I'm surprise about it. How could you do that to me! you need to tell me first!' Eunjung mad at her father.

'What? marry just once except you divorce your husband' Chanyeol switch on the TV by using his remote control.

'Huh? now you're changing the others topic!' Eunjung yelled to her father.

'Listen here Eunjung, I want your wedding is the best one. You will get married and I don't want you forget about your wedding one days. This is not for yourself only, it is also for Kyungsoo. I want both of you be happy when you got married. Trust me Eunjung, you will love that!' Chanyeol gave her cynical smiled.

'But but~' Eunjung froze and can't find her words.

'Okay good, I accept that as a yes. So, now I want you to get ready for your wedding tomorrow. So Bye and Good luck!' Chanyeol pushed Eunjung out from the house.

Eunjung had been kicked out from her house?

'Did he just kick me out? Ugh, just forget it. Now, where should I go. I want my last day as a teenager will be a fun days. I WILL HAVE MY OWN FUN!' Eunjung screamed for the last sentence.


‘OKAY GOOD FOR YOU EUNJUNG! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!’ Chanyeol gave her a responds and Eunjung was screamed.


‘Arghhh, I hate you. I’m leaving now!’ Eunjung stomped her feet childishly out from there.

'Bye~' Chanyeol again because he knew that win against his daughter.

Eunjung actually had no idea where to go actually, she kept walking until she stopped after saw a florist shop.


‘Hmm, I think that I’m never go to this shop before?’ Eunjung look at the shop and entered it.

As Eunjung entered that shop, she saw a nice place and also the flower so beautiful. She never felt so fresh that time. Her heart was flying and her mind too.

'Welco~' They both froze.

 

'Sehun' 'Eunjung' They both laughing because met at each other in coincidence again.


‘You work here too Sehun?’ Eunjung chuckling when she realised was wearing an apron.

'Yup! this is my one of my part time job' Sehun look at Eunjung face.

'Oh wow! you're very hardworking person right' Eunjung impressed by Sehun diligent.

'Nuh, it is normal. This is what I do if I got bored! So, what can I get for you?' Sehun smiling to her.

'Oh uhmm, I'm just wanted to take a look on this shop. Since, I'm never coming here before. So, I don't know?' Eunjung laughed a bit.

'Oh I see, Hmm. How about I give you this for free!' Sehun gave her a bouquet of rose.

'Hmm for me? wow, thanks. I like it a lot' Eunjung take a smell of that rose.

'This is so beautiful!' Eunjung happy to get that rose.

'Well, a beautiful girl like you should get those beautiful flower' Sehun said with his charming face and passionate voice.

That was an awkward day for Eunjung.

'Y-you think that I'm beautiful?' Eunjung gave him a weak smiled.

'Yes and you said that before I'm handsome. Is that true?' Sehun with confident said that without any nervousness to say those word.

'Hmm, yes I think. Your face so handsome. Thank you for your compliment!' Eunjung bowed.

'your welcome and also your compliment. Thank you!' Sehun gave her a bright smiled.


Eunjung felt embarrassed that time. She didn’t dare to look at him. Sehun can feel that Eunjung was a bit awkward.

 


‘Oh uhmm, nothing to be shy Eunjung!’ Sehun chuckled.

'Oh what. I'm not!!' Eunjung frowned but her face was turned to red.

'Yea right tell that to your blushed cheek' Sehun pinched her cheek.

'What! how dare you!' Eunjung pout and pushed his finger.

'Okay okay, you're such a cute when you do that!' Sehun arranged his flower pot.

'Do what?' Eunjung curious to know that.

'Do that?' Sehun rolled his eyes and he also smiling.

'Oh please, tell me! I really want to know that!' Eunjung shake his body harshly.

'Okay, your face! your nose, your smile, your eyes! Everything that you do always make that cute. So, can you get off from me before this pot will break' Sehun laughing at her and make Eunjung embarrassed with herself.

'Why you always nice. are you always nice to the other people too?' Eunjung asked.

'Hmm, maybe?' Sehun thinking a while he carrying his pot.

'Maybe? I take that as a yes. What you do if your time was done now?' Eunjung asked again.

'You really wanna know?' Sehun said.

'Yes silly!' Eunjung laughed a while she being annoying to Sehun but Sehun like that way.

'So, let's go' Sehun grabbed Eunjung hand and out from there.

'Hey, wait a minute? where are we going?' Eunjung stopped him.

'You said that you wanna know. My shift is already done now! so, come on!' Sehun said and Eunjung nodded.


Sehun go to the door and Change the sign that said ” WE ARE OPEN” to “WE ARE CLOSED”. Sehun held Eunjung hand and run out from there.

 

 

**
Eunjung and Sehun were already stopped in one shop that’s not too far from Sehun workplace.


‘Really?’ Eunjung said a while Eunjung can’t stop making an annoying face at Sehun.

'Well yes, let's get in' Sehun and Eunjung entered that shop.

'Sehun! long time no see. Where have you've been all this time?'

Eunjung can saw a guys that already in uniform. She can see that Sehun and that guy is already know each other by he greeting Sehun like that way.

'Maybe Sehun was his loyal customer?' Eunjung said to herself.

Sehun go to the counter and talking with that guy.

'Well, yes. You know “work”!' Sehun pout.

'Haha, that's good!' He said and he realised that someone following sehun. He looking at Eunjung sharply.

'Pssshh! is that your girlfriend' He whispered to Sehun.

'What? no! she is not my girlfriend!' Sehun accidentally said that loud.

'Oh huh?' Eunjung doesn't know anything about what are they just talking too.

'Oh it's nothing, this Eunjung and this is Zitao. My friend but you can call him Tao. He such a terrible person' Sehun smiling.

'Yea right, my name is Zitao. You can call me Tao. He also a terrible person. So, stop with the chit chat. Are you his girlfriend' Tao .

'What! no! we are friends' Eunjung blushed.

'Oh I see, I'm sorry' Tao turn to look at Sehun.

'So, bubble tea or milk tea?' Tao said.

'Both of them and also for her too!' Sehun said and make Eunjung shocked.

'Really both of it?' Eunjung in shocked.

'Don't to surprise about him. He always like that. Lucky, he just order 2. If you know him, you will shock after see him drink this until 12 cup' Tao shook his head in feeling irritated about Sehun.

'Really? wow, such a hmm. I don't know how to said? a crazy of bubble tea? maybe?' Eunjung still in shocked.

'Hey, I'm just love it!' Sehun pout.

'Yea and also crazy!' Tao and Eunjung just laughed at them.

'Yea right! just give it already!' Sehun said and take a seat.

'Geez, okay' Tao go to his machine and make a bubble tea for them.

Eunjung happily followed Sehun on where he was sat.

'So, this is what you do after your job?' Eunjung said in curiously to know about Sehun.

'Nope, there are many things that I do after I finished with my shift!' Sehun shook his head.

'Like what?' Eunjung said in puzzled.

'You will know after we done with our bubble tea!' Sehun smiled and waiting for Tao finished with their order.

After a few minutes, Tao coming and bringing their order.

 


‘Here you are!’ Tao smiled at them when saw they both too closed at each other.

'Aww, I'm gonna cry. Eunjung slap me!' Sehun pretend to cry.

'Just drink it already!' Eunjung pout.

'Geez just like a kid!' Tao said.

'Just go already!' Sehun yelled to Tao and glare his eyes sharply.

'Ehem ehem, the pay first. You dumb! it is not free' Tao cough but the fake one.

'Geez, as a friend. You really not worth it to become a friends' Sehun pay him.

'Whatever, more money more I love the way you are' Tao and run.

'Yah stupid' Sehun pout and Eunjung just laughed at them.


Sehun kept drinking his bubble tea a while Eunjung just staring at him and suddenly, Sehun finally realised her.

'What?' Sehun said in curiously. He was chuckling.

'Oh its nothing!' Eunjung look at the outside.

'Why don't you drink your water. Now I feel awful' Sehun said and pretend to be sad in front Eunjung like a stray puppy.

'Hmm, I don't really drink~' Eunjung stopped talking after saw Sehun hold her water and wanted to Eunjung to drink it.

'Try it and you will love this. Trust me!' Sehun said in happy tone.

'Hmm okay?' Eunjung blushed and slowly drink it by using her straw.


Eunjung was totally love that drinks.. She can’t stopped to drink it.

'Wow, you are right. This is tasty!' Eunjung kept drinking.

'I know that you will love this!' Sehun smiling at her.

'More Cup please!' Eunjung already finished with her first cup.

'Oh wow wow, slowly girls. Save it for the next trip we will go' Sehun chuckled.

'But but~' Eunjung wanted it more.

'Oh now you are the one who are crazy about bubble tea now!' Sehun laughed.

'No I'm not!' Eunjung pout.

'Okay just once and then we out from here' Sehun said. He was happy when Eunjung love that drink.

 

 

Sehun ordered for another one at the counter.

'Tao, another one for Eunjung!' Sehun pay him.

'What! now we got another crazier person same as you. What you just did to her!' Tao laughed at him.

'Well, your tea was the best from the best tea ever!' Sehun thumbs up to Tao.

'Well, if you said so. Another one for you!' Tao said and Sehun was already to go to his seat.

'Wait Sehun!' Tao called him.

'What now?' Sehun frowned.

'Is she single now? if yes you better hurry get her before you lost her. Well, she pretty hot you know' said Tao a while he waved his hand to Eunjung.

'Yah stop it. Hmm, I don't know about it but this is not your business!' Sehun hit his head.

'Ouch! but I just said!' Tao hit backed.

'Hmm, just do my tea already!' Sehun rushed to his seat.

'Okay!' Tao immediately made a bubble tea for them again.

After a few minutes, Tao came again.

'Here for you, my sweet lady' Tao gave Eunjung her bubble tea.

'Thanks' Eunjung politely said that.

'And this one for my monster!' Tao smiled to him.

'thank you my busybody!' Sehun gave him a big smiled that can make Tao scared with him.

'Your welcome. Hehehe!' Tao run.

'Such a childish!' Sehun pout.

'He is nice I think!' Eunjung said.

'Hmm I need to admit that was right' Sehun smiled.
‘So we go now?’ Eunjung asked him.

'Oh okay' Sehun said.


When they both wanted to go to Exit door. Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter