Chapter 8

Housemate

Both of them got home in no time, once both of them opened the door, Kai who’s walking downstairs greeted them both.

 

“Where were you guys?” Kai asked.

 

“We were around the same place so we decided to hang out a little bit then back home together.” Damee said as she took off her scarf and put it on the couch and Sehun went upstairs right away after he greeted Kai.

 

“Oh meanie, you left me and Kyungsoo at home by ourselves, boring to dead.” Kai sulked while he was still following behind Damee who’s by now heading to the kitchen.

 

Damee chuckled hearing that. “Next time we’re all let’s go together, then.” Damee grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down. Kai had stopped following her around, he sat at one of the stool in the kitchen. “Oh, we’re not cooking today?” Damee looked around the kitchen and at the dining table.

 

“Kyungsoo doesn’t feel like cooking today, so we’ll just order some food later when the boys are here.” Kai answered while Damee just nodded.

 

“I’m making hot chocolate, you want some, Kai?” Damee glanced back at Kai who’s playing with his phone.

 

“Oh sure, thanks.” Kai smiled and he shoved his phone back to his pocket, then he got off from the stool and he walked toward Damee. “You want me to help you?” Damee jumped in surprise hearing Kai’s voice so near all of a sudden.

 

“When did you get here!” Damee turned her head toward Kai, who’s chuckling now.

 

“Now your turn who got surprised.” Kai pointed at Damee while stuck out his tongue as a way of saying that’s his revenge.

“Your hot chocolate’s taste is in my hand, you know?” Damee smirked as she pointed at the cup.

 

“Hey! Don’t harm my hot chocolate!” Kai tried to snatch the mug but to no avail Damee was faster than him.

 

“Chill, I won’t harm your precious hot chocolate.” Both of them laughed and Damee continued making the hot chocolate while Kai still stood beside Damee and watched her making the hot chocolate.

 

Once the hot chocolates are done, both of them sat down at the couch. Damee propped up her knees and carefully sipped on her hot chocolate. Once she sipped the warm and sweet hot chocolate, she let out a happy sigh, fully contented with the taste and the warmth of the hot chocolate.

 

“Oh, you make a mean hot chocolate.” Kai raised his eyebrow playfully while Damee just smirked at his comment, caused both of them laughed. “So, how you like it living here so far?” Kai asked.

 

“I love it. I don’t know why but we all got close in no time, I’m thankful for that.” Damee smiled in happiness.

 

“Yes I can see that. Glad you clicked right away with us.” Kai took another sip of the hot chocolate then smiled back at Damee.

 

Just then Kyungsoo rushed to the kitchen while holding his cellphone. “The boys are about to arrived!” He voiced out to let everyone knows then he joined Damee and Kai as the three of them chatted and laughed along while waiting for the others to came, not long after that Sehun joined them as well.

 

While they were laughing and chatting, the door bell rang. Damee got up to open the door, once she opened, she was greeted with three guys who’s smiling so widely.

 

“Damee!” The three of them shouted in glee, Damee put her hand right away on Chanyeol’s mouth.

 

“It’s night already. Don’t disturb the neighbors.” Damee dragged Chanyeol inside while she greeted the others as well.

 

“You only do that to me. What a kind sister, you are.” Chanyeol glared at Damee. Chanyeol saw the hot chocolate cup on the table, he realized right away that it must be Damee’s cup. He grabbed it right away and gulped it down.

 

“Chanyeol that’s mine!” Damee rushed over to Chanyeol right away. She grabbed the cup and she took a look and there’s only a bit left on the cup. Damee frowned instantly and pinched her brother right away.

 

The others laughed seeing the sibling bickering. Kai got up and handed over his cup to Damee. “Here, you can have mine.” Then Kai pinch Chanyeol as well while stuck out his tongue.

 

“Oh? Since when you two guys are this close?” Chanyeol pointed at the two and Damee just responded with her stucking out her tongue, not wanting to talk to Chanyeol after he stole her hot chocolate. Sehun who also saw it, also wondered when did the two became close.

 

“I’m hungry! Let’s order food!” Baekhyun hollered as he rummaged through the kitchen find something to eat first before the real food arrived at their doorstep.

 

“What should we eat?” Suho asked.

 

“Let’s just eat pizza? It's simple and I have the promotion coupon.” Kyungsoo pulled out a coupon from his wallet and the others agree right away. They ordered three pans of pizza with coca cola as well. As they were waiting for the pizza to arrive, they’re all continue catching up and laughing together.

 

“Damee and I have discussed for our winter trip plans earlier. Any of you maybe have idea?” Sehun started the topic of their winter trip plan. They all got excited at the word of winter trip.

 

“I was thinking of us going to the resort and have ski trip or something.” Suho said.

 

Just then the door bell rang, Baekhyun got up instantly and ran to the door to welcomed the pizza guy. Baekhyun brought the pizzas while Suho brought the colas in. They decided to eat it in the living room while watching TV and discussing their winter trip plan.

 

“Let’s eat!” The seven of them cheered and each of them grabbed a slice of pizza. They were all busy eating until there’s no sound at all except the noise from the television and their munching.

 

“Damee and I have found a good resort for us. It’s quite famous. It’s the SM Resort. They have hot spring, private ski area, and many things. How nice, right?” Sehun stopped munching and grabbed a glass of cola.

 

“Oh yeah I know that resort. A friend of mine went there once, he said it’s really great there.” Baekhyun muttered with pizza still inside his mouth.

 

“How long are we going to stay there?” Kai asked.

 

“I think 3 days and 2 nights are enough? Or 4 days?” Chanyeol said.

 

“3 days will be enough, I think.” Kyungsoo muttered while he grabbed another slice of pizza.

 

“Ah it sounds fun already! I can’t wait!” Damee exclaimed in happiness.

 

“Me too!” Baekhyun cheered happily while made toast with Damee.

 

“Then it’s all set then? We should buy all the necessities. You three are in charge of the food, while us in other stuff.” Suho assigned the food to Kyungsoo, Sehun and Damee and Kai.

 

“Yes sir!” Damee and Kyungsoo salute in unison toward Suho and both of them laughed as they both did the same thing at the same time coincidentally.

 

With that, the night got deeper and the seven of them continued their meal, their chatter, and their laughter. Indeed, it’s a happy day.

 


Sorry for the very late update. I was a bit occupied with Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year
Then I got diarrhea last Saturday, I just got fully recovered yesterday.

Have a good day!
Thank you for reading :)