Chapter 4

Housemate

The next morning, when Damee opened her bedroom door to go to the bathroom, the bedroom across her room also opened at the same time and she saw Kai got out of his room which located right across Damee’s bedroom while shuffling his hair while yawning.

 

“Good morning,” Damee greeted while holding her chuckle seeing Kai who just got up from his beauty sleep.

 

Kai got surprised, as he didn’t realize yet that Damee was right in front of him already. He jumped in surprised while holding his chest. “Oh, hi hmm good morning.”

 

“Still surprised seeing a girl in your house?” Damee leaned against the door of her bedroom with towel at her shoulder.

 

“Of course,” Kai chuckled with his husky voice, which turned into a much huskier voice since he just got woke up. “You don’t look much different even without make-up.” He added and Damee blushed right away.

 

“Someone’s blushing,” Kai smirked.

 

“Ssh!” Damee put a finger on indicating him to not talking anymore.

 

“Someone is blushing,” Kai cooed while raising his volume of voice which made Damee widened her eyes.

 

“Stop teasing! Am not!” Damee lightly hit Kai’s arms who’s by now leaving the scene while keep chanting ‘someone is blushing’ and both of them laughed together in the end.

 

“Who’s blushing?” Sehun asked who also just got out of his bedroom which located at the other side of the house near the stairs, while Kyungsoo’s bedroom located in the first floor.

 

Kai pointed to Damee who hit Kai’s arm right away. “Ouch! You’re quite strong, huh?” Kai rubbed his arms furiously while Damee just rolled her eyes as Sehun just watched them interact together.

 

“Bye!” Damee huffed and entered the bathroom right away leaving the two boys in case they further .

 


 

Once everyone washed up, they all gathered at the dining room, as today Kyungsoo is the one who prepared the breakfast. Today’s breakfast menu is just a simple pancake with maple syrup and butter.

 

“Let’s prepare breakfast together from now on, Kyungsoo.” Damee suggested as she chewed on her pancake.

 

“I don’t mind with that but are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked

 

“Of course I’m okay with that, since I’m planning to learn more about cooking,” Damee threw her fist up in the air as a fighting spirit motion.

 

“We should tell Kai and Sehun to cook as well sometimes, it’s too good for them if it’s always us who cook.” Kyungsoo glanced at the other two boys who stopped munching on their breakfast with their names being mentioned and groaned right away in disapproval.

 

“But we’ll just going to make more mess!” Sehun groaned.

 

“At least you do something,” Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue at them while both of them just groaned not liking the idea of cooking breakfast.

Once they’re all finished with their breakfast and done washing the dishes, they all gathered at the living room while watching TV.

 

“It’s about time for me to go to the campus. You too, right Damee?” Sehun got up from the couch and Damee responded with a nod.

 

“Ah, my class still hours from now. Now I have to wait.” Kai shrugged in bored.

 

“Me too.” Kyungsoo said, as he looked dejected.

 

With that, Sehun and Damee grabbed their belongings in their room and getting ready to go to the campus. Sehun waited by the door for Damee since they’re going to the campus together.

 

“Let’s go!” Damee said as she sling her bag on her shoulder while bid goodbye and waving toward the other boys.

 

“See you later, guys!” Sehun waved them goodbye as well. Both of them then walked toward the bus stop near their house. The campus was only four stops away from the bus stop near their house.

 

The bus then arrived and all of the seats were taken, so both of them had no choice but to stood up while holding on to the hand holder on the bus. Right at the next bus stop, lots of people entered the bus which made the bus very crowded and got Damee pushed.

 

Sehun then put his arm behind Damee and walked behind Damee and stood behind Damee to protect her from the crowd, just in case there’s a ert in the bus and taking advantage of the situation.

 

Damee was flustered feeling Sehun right behind her so close that she could felt him, and Sehun felt the same way as he could smell Damee’s hair scent which he assumed it’s a rose scented shampoo. Both of them just stood silent as it would be a bit uncomfortable anyway to chat in a bus when it’s really crowded like this.

At last they had arrived at their bus stop which located in front of their campus, they only had to walk a bit to the entrance gate.

 

“Thank you, Sehun” Damee muttered, still a bit flustered for being so close with Sehun.

 

“No problem. So, I’ll contact you after class?” Sehun said as he motioned that his building located in the opposite side of her building.

 

“Sure, I’ll contact you after I’m done with my class, who knows our class ended at the same time.” Damee smiled. It all depends on the lecturer whether they’ll dismiss the class earlier or really on time. Both of them parted ways as they waved each other goodbye.

 

Damee reached her class and she saw her class had not started yet, just then her phone rang. She took a glance at her phone’s screen and it says Chanyeol’s name.

 

“Hello?” Damee greeted her older brother.

 

“So, how are you?”

 

“I’m fine, of course. They’re all great. How’s home?” Damee stood still as she stared at her shoes.

 

“You know how it is of course.” Both of them sighed at the same time. “You know you can’t run away forever. It’s been a week already since you’re not home.” Chanyeol seemed agitated and impatient.

 

“I know that it’s been a week for I have stayed over at Youngji’s place before I moved into Kyungsoo’s house. I can't help it, Chanyeol. I’ll go home when I already think it’s the right time, okay?” Damee sighed again, she felt bad for leaving the house as well, but she can’t help it.

 

“You better, Damee. You know you can’t run away forever.” Chanyeol said firmly while Damee only able to sigh and bid goodbye, as her class was about to start.

 

‘If only it’s that simple to just go home,’ Damee thought as she entered her classroom and smiled toward her friends.

 


So sorry for the late update guys! I watched my friend's competing in the final round of Philip C. Jessup 2015 national rounds which is an international law moot court competition then I went to church until night. Yesterday I had something came up as well.
In the moment, I'm writing for another chapter and hopefully I can upload it asap to make it up to you.
Thank you for reading!
We're getting into the main plot :) but I'm still picturing the main character is getting closer to the boys, so it takes a while :)
Subscribers, comments, and votes are very well-loved and welcomed! Thank you!