Chapter 1

Housemate

“You know how crazy that sound right?” Damee yelled to a guy in front of her as she crossed her arms together. Annoyance and disbelief were written all over her face by now.

 

“I am your older brother, Damee. I won’t put you in harm! You ask me for help, this is my help. Trust your older brother, okay?” Her brother put his hands on the girl’s shoulder as he looked at her in hoping she gave in.

 

“If anything’s going wrong, you, Park Chanyeol, my big brother swears to get me out of that situation hurry, okay?” Damee finally gave in and let her arms loose on her side. Her big brother sighed in relief.

 

“Yes, yes. I, Park Chanyeol your big brother swear to that. Happy? Now let’s go pack your things up. Hurry.” Chanyeol pushed his sister to her bedroom to pack her things up. “You go pack your things, while I got the car and everything else ready, ok? I’m going to call them first to let them know that we’re coming.” Damee just nodded and then she opened her closet and started picking clothes and packed them in a luggage.

 


 

They have reached in front of two-stories house with a small garden. The house looked very homey and there’s enough windows to make the house looked bright also the house was painted in white.

 

“It is near my university.” Damee muttered.

 

“Told you, my idea is great.” Chanyeol exclaimed happily as he opened his door and he stride toward the trunk to get his sister’s luggage. Damee then followed him and helped him.

 

Once all of the luggage have taken down, Chanyeol then pushed the bell. Chanyeol and Damee can heard someone shouting indicating that he’s coming. Damee felt nervous and her brother could sense it, well could see it as well since Damee kept fidgeting with her own fingers.

 

The door then opened abruptly, came out a boy with round eyes greeted them happily. As he opened the gate, he laid his gaze on Damee who nervously looked back at him but then averted her gaze down.

 

“Chanyeol! Come in, come in. I assume this is your little sister, Damee right?” That boy motion his head toward Damee and smiled. Damee just simply nodded, not knowing what to do.

 

“Thanks, Kyungsoo. Yeah, this is Damee. Damee, greet Kyungsoo, one of my best friends.” Chanyeol grinned.

 

Damee bowed and greeted him. “Hello, my name is Damee.”

 

“Hi, I’m Kyungsoo. No need to be shy around your brother’s friends.” Kyungsoo grinned as well. “Ah, the others are inside now. Let me help you with this as well.” Kyungsoo grab one of the luggage and dragged it inside while the sibling followed him.

 

“Guys, they’re here! Help us with the luggage!” Kyungsoo yelled and the sibling can heard the commotion from inside. They’re guessing, the people inside trying to tidy up things and rushing to meet them.

 

“Oi Chanyeol!” Another guy emerged from inside the house. You remember him. You met him once before. Damee knew her brother has few best friends but she doesn’t really hang out with them, and she only met one of them once, which was this guy who just appeared. “Oh Damee! Remember me?” He asked.

 

Damee nodded. “Ah yes, I remember. Baekhyun right?” She said softly. Baekhyun grinned widely as Damee remembered him. Baekhyun then grab the luggage that was on Damee’s hand.

 

“I’ll help you. Come inside. The others are waiting already.” Baekhyun then dragged the luggage inside the house.

 

Damee and Chanyeol took off their shoes at the porch and both of them went inside the house carefully. Damee examined the house; it was pretty and dominated with white color. Well, not the tidiest house but its homey and comfortable.

 

“Guys! I miss you!” Chanyeol then rushed over to his best friends and hug them. Damee just stood there with the luggage shyly, not wanting to interfere the happy moment his brother and his friends having right now.

 

“Damee, come on don’t be shy! Come join us!” Kyungsoo then pulled her hand and somehow Damee got dragged between them and got squished because all of them were hugging.

 

Once the hug was released, Chanyeol nudged Damee with his elbow motioning her to introduce herself. Damee mentally slapped herself for being rude and not introducing herself first before.

 

“Ah right. Hello, uhm, my name is Damee. As you all know, Chanyeol’s little sister. Nice to meet you guys.” Damee waved at the boys while smiling sheepishly. The boys then clapped for her, well not all of them were clapping, some of them.

 

“Hi, I’m Suho. I don’t live in here though.”

“Hi, I’m Baekhyun as you have known. I don’t live in here as well.”

“Hello, we met at front, I’m Kyungsoo. I live here.”

“Hmm hi, I’m Sehun. Live here as well.”

“Hi, I’m Kai. Live here.”

 

Damee just nodded whenever the boys introduced themselves one by one and examined them carefully. ‘They all seemed nice and kind.’ Damee thought to herself.

 

“Great! Please take care of my sister while she lives here ok?” Chanyeol said as he stood behind Damee and held her shoulders.

“You sure huh about living with these three boys?” Suho pointed at the other three.

 

“Hey, why it sounds like you’re stating that we’re not a good housemates?” Kyungsoo protested at Suho then followed with Suho’s laughter.

 

“Don’t worry, Damee. They all won’t bite.” Suho continued. They all erupted into laughter.

 

“But seriously, why would you live here though? I mean you have your own house, right?” Baekhyun asked as they all now seated in the living room together.

 

“Hmm, well, you see, I just got break up with my boyfriend but he’s still clinging onto me and often he find me at my house. So, I decided to stay somewhere else to avoid him until he stops. I’ve been looking for places near my university but none of them available then Chanyeol told me about your house and there’s one room available. So, yeah. Sorry for troubling you guys.” Damee bowed little bit with an apologetic expression on her face.

 

“What a guy.” Kai who has been silent all this time suddenly talked.

 

“No wonder he clings onto you. I mean, you’re pretty.” Suho stated that made Damee blushed.

 

“Don’t worry, Damee. You’ll be safe here. Even if that guy came here, the three of us will knock him out and shoo him away.” Kyungsoo said as the other two guys who lived with him nodded in confidence.

 

“Thank you, guys. Really. Oh, for the expenses billing, just split it evenly with me okay? I’ll do some of the cooking as well, to make it up as well.” Damee said.

 

“Don’t think about the bills. I’ll just handle it with Chanyeol, later.” Kyungsoo grinned at Damee but Chanyeol groaned in disapprove. “Don’t groan, Chanyeol. Even this two pay their rent monthly, so for Damee, you’re the one who’s going to pay instead of her.” Indeed, the house belongs to Kyungsoo and to make it fair, Kyungsoo put a price for each room. He wasn’t intended to let his best friends to rent the room, but in the end, his own best friends rent the room.

 

“Fine, I’ll be the one who pay. I’ll just ask Damee for the money first every time I want to pay you.” Chanyeol sticked his tongue out toward Kyungsoo. Again, the laughter erupted. Damee could feel that she’s going to like this house so much. Damee knows that Chanyeol will visit her often as well, since Chanyeol often hang out in Kyungsoo’s house along with the others, well almost everyday.

 


FLASHBACK

 

“You have to remember the reason why I want to live there, ok? You cannot spill the truth!” Damee threatened his brother.

“I won’t, I won’t. Remember, I supported your decision since I’m agree with your decision. I’ll help you, don’t worry.” Chanyeol patted his sister’s head softly.

 


Hello! First chapter is up! Hope you guys like it and already had the rough idea of the story.

Comments, Subscribers, and Likes are very welcomed and well-loved! :)