Chapter 2

Housemate

A phone suddenly rang, breaking the silence that had engulfed the room. Chanyeol took out his cell phone from his pocket then he went outside to take the call.

 

“So, Damee, you’re still in university? What major are you taking?” Suho asked. Damee had known already their age by now. Suho is the eldest among them while Sehun and Kai are the same age as Damee, which still in the 4th semester right now.

 

“I’m taking Law right now. What about you?” Damee asked.

 

“Ah, I took International Relations. That guy, Sehun also took the same major as me. Well, I have graduated already. He still got long ahead before him.” Suho nudged Sehun who sat beside him.

 

“Not that long! Only one and a half year to go! Just like Damee.” Sehun protested. Turned out, Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Kai attended the same university as Damee, only they all took different majors. As for Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho, the three of them have graduated and have worked already right now.

 

“I’ll be the one who’s graduating first.” Kyungsoo cheered happily as he could not wait to be graduated, then pursue his dream which is to open a restaurant. Damee just found out another thing about Kyungsoo that he’s a really good cook. Damee mentally reminded herself to learn more about cooking from Kyungsoo from now.

 

“Me too, I can’t wait to have my graduation.” Kai huffed in annoyance. Kai took Finance as his major. He said mostly because his father urged him to do so, but later Kai found himself liking the major too, but not liking the assignments and exams of course.

 

“Let’s all study hard so we can graduated soon, huh?” Damee smiled at them and the others just smiled back and nodded.

 

Then, Chanyeol came in while cursing under his breath. “Guys, I need to go. The company held a sudden meeting. Bye Damee and be good, okay?” Chanyeol ruffled his sister’s hair playfully, with Damee hurriedly tidy up her hair again as she muttered in annoyance. Chanyeol worked at his dad’s company, since he’s the only son in the family, which automatically made him as the next heir while for Damee, their father had urged Damee to join the company as well but Damee refused to join right away after she graduated later.

 

“Okay, bye Chanyeol. Take care.” Damee waved goodbye and hugged him tight. Chanyeol then waved goodbye to his best friends and not forgetting reminding the three guys who now lived together with Damee to take good care of her.

 

Not long after that, Suho and Baekhyun also had to leave Kyungsoo’s house. Damee then got escorted by the three guys to her room which located at the second floor as they all helped with Damee’s luggage.

 

“Welcome to your new room. I hope you like it though.” Kyungsoo opened the door and he got inside then put the luggage near the closet. Even though it’s not as big as her own room back at home, but this one is very homey and comfortable and the fact that it has big window facing toward the street, made Damee liked her new room more.

 

“I like it!” Damee smiled happily as she flopped down on her bed and looked around her new room. She’s already had in her mind to decorate her new room and she can’t wait to decorate it.

 

“About the bathroom, unfortunately there’s no bathroom in this room. But don’t worry, we have two bathrooms outside, so one bathroom, the one at second floor will be specially for you only, as for the boys, they will take the bathroom on the first floor.” Kyungsoo explained and Damee felt grateful for not sharing bathroom with boys, she had never experienced sharing bathroom with guys, not even Chanyeol since they have their own bathroom in their room.

 

“You can go unpack your things first and we’ll leave you first to get settled.” Kai said as he put Damee’s luggage as well and he also managed to looked around at her room first.

 

“Thank you guys. Hope you will take care of me well and let’s be friends!” Damee exclaimed happily. She’s getting opened up to the three boys already and the boys can realized it well, they’re happy with that. The three of them then left Damee to get settled in as they plopped their body on the couch on the second floor while watching variety show.

 

Once the boys are outside and Damee had closed her bedroom door, Kai spoke up first. “Wow, now we have girl in our house.”

 

“I know right. Who would have thought that.” Sehun added as he mindlessly changing the channels.

 

“It’s a nice touch to the house, obviously.” Kyungsoo said and the three of them giggled. They indeed liked the additional touch to the house.

 

Unknowingly as Damee unpack her stuff and at last she’s done unpacking, when she looked outside of the window, the sky has turned dark already and she realized that she’s hungry from unpacking all of her stuff. She opened her bedroom door and once she’s outside, she’s facing the living room and facing the couch right away, there she can see the three boys were watching TV but they stared at Damee unknowingly when Damee got out of her bedroom.

 

“Oh hey, didn’t realize I would face the couch right away when I got out of the bedroom.” Damee grinned sheepishly as she walking toward the couch. The boys made room for her so she can sit in the middle. Damee then sat in between Kai and Sehun.

 

“Since it’s night already, let’s have dinner! But, since this is the first day of Damee moving in here, let’s cook something special!” Kyungsoo suddenly stood up and faced the others with a huge smile plastered on his face.

 

Damee also abruptly stood up and offered his hand for high five to Kyungsoo which Kyungsoo gladly high five with her. “Yeay! I’m hungry by the way.” Damee placed both her hands on her stomach.

 

“So, what are we going to eat?” Kai asked.

 

“What about steak? You said we’d eat special food right?” Sehun turned off the TV with a smile on his face as well as he was thinking several of foods.

 

“That sounds great. Let’s all go to the grocery shop, then?” Kyungsoo grabbed his belonging and his car key. The others cheered gleefully as they all getting ready to go grocery shopping with their new housemate.

 


Still gradually picking up the pace toward the main issue of the plot. As usual, the first few chapters are more like introductory.
Thank you for subscribing!
Subscribers, comments, likes or upvotes are much appreciated, welcomed, and well-loved :)