Chapter 8: Ed

The Good The Bad and the Ignorant

Just as Ed was about to burst into tears, they stopped at the red traffic light.

"Hey Iseul, stop touching him now. Someone might see you." ChinHwa warned the other guy. Iseul looked annoyed, but he let Ed go nonetheless. Ed crawled to the window and looked out to see if there was anyone that could save him.

"Don't try anything stupid, kid. I'm watching you." Iseul said. Ed nodded and continued looking out. Just as he was about to lose hope, he saw someone staring at him in the dark. At first he couldn't tell who it was, but then he recognised the short hair and baggy boys' clothes of Haran. Ed's heart beat faster as he hysterically started knocking on the window, sending Haran an S.O.S. Haran might have not known how to read or write but, oddly enough, she did know morse code.

"HEY", Iseul yanked Ed back by the hair. Ed screamed in pain as his face hit the seat in front of him as he was trying to free himself from the mans' grip.

"WHAT THE " ChinHwa suddenly shouted and the car swayed dangerously to one side.

The next few minutes were a haze for Ed. The car door flung open and he felt himself being dragged out into the cold and being held in gentle yet firm arms. After that, he just out from exhaustion.