Chapter 15: Ed

The Good The Bad and the Ignorant

"Don't you glare at me like that, you little son of a ! Do you even understand who you're talking to? For that you'll have to stay behind after class as punishment. Do you understand?!"

"Yes sir"

"Good. Sit your back down. SeukJoong, answer the next question."  Ed sat down at his desk and could feel the whole class staring and whispering. Well, at least now he knew to never correct a teacher, even if what they were saying was utter bull. They were supposed to film the MV of the new song ManManHaNi today. He didn't want to let his hyungs down but he couldn't risk defying this teacher.

Classes ended and he was left alone with his teacher. They both sat in silence looking in different directions.

"You", the teacher began "Do you even- hey! Look at me when I'm speaking- you don't even know how to speak to your superiors? Yah! Aish, what's wrong with you? You know you don't correct your teachers, right? And you should use formal language when speaking to your seonbaes and always bow-"

"Jesus man~ I can't even remember my full name, 'n y'want me to remember honorifics an'?"

"Ya!"

"OK,ok I'm sorry. Calmyour."

"What?"

"No'in."

"Look, all I'm saying is if your going to stay in Korea you'll have to learn not to stick out like sore thumb."

"That's racist."

"Ed!"

"Sorry."

"Besides, it'll be easier for you if you just stick to the rules." Ed stuck his tongue out.

"You know I can cane ( is that even a verb? I'm too lazy to look it up) you for that, right?"

"To hell with that! Wtf, man? What is it in this place an' hittin' people? ing violent people.."

"Go."

"Huh?"

"Fricking leave before I go all Bruce Lee on your a**!!"

   

        Ed stared at his hyungs vacantly. He was currently sitting on a chair with the stylist and make-up noonas arguing whether they should put make up on him or not. In the end, they decided that they would only use some to cover up the scars and bruises on his face. After the make up, came hair styling and Ed began to feel had had enough of these people messing with his clothes, hair and whatnot.

"Aw, is the baby getting tired?", Kibum decided to . Ed looked at him with an angry pout which he was unaware he was making. "Dear Lord, you really do look like a baby", Kibum continued.

"When will we start shooting?", Ed asked deciding to ignore the teasing.

"Anytime now. Actually, as soon as everyone's hair and make up is done."

"God have mercy", Ed groaned as he looked around seeing his hyungs messing around rather than getting ready.

     At last, everyone was ready and they began shooting the MV.Soon Ed realised, to his horror, that they weren't going to shoot it just once. Of course, they had to get it from a different angle each time, or start again because someone made a mistake. All in all, it took three days of shooting to get the final result.

"Done at last!!~", Kibum half shouted half sighed colapsing onto the sofa when they were finally allowed to go back to the dorm and rest properly.

"Let's hope all our hard work will pay off", Kevin said collapsing next to him.

"To be honest, it went smoother than I thought", Eli said joining in their conversation.

"What do you mean?", Kevin asked.

"You know, Ed. I expected him to be nervous and get the moves wrong, but he did surprisingly well."

"Mmm, true", Kibum said slowly falling into a slumber.

"Say, where is he now? I didn't see him in the van.Did you?", Kevin asked looking puzzled.

"No. I assumed he was in the back sleeping."

"He went somewhere with our vocal trainer-hyung", Kibum mumbled.

"That's strange", Eli said looking at Kevin puzzled. Kevin just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, they are close. I heard they hung out a lot during his tranee days too." Kevin replied.

           No one talked about it after that. No one talked and no one suspected anything, either. But maybe they should have, maybe if they had talked a bit longer they would have prevented future unfortunate events.