Chapter 16 : UKiss-Eli

The Good The Bad and the Ignorant

Elis' Journal: 2010

                           It's been a month since the new member joined. Our new song 'ManManHanNi' is a hit and we seem to get more popular by the day. The fans have really taken a liking to Kiseop and Gin, as our fanbase has significantly grown. The company's happy, the members are happy and we're asked to go on more variety shows than ever before. Just yesterday we were told that we would shoot a variety show about blood types, called "U-Kiss' Vampire". We were both excited and extremely nervous when we started filming the next day, but when they told us that they would cut some parts out because of the time limit, we were all relieved. Everyone seems happy with the way things are going, and we seem to be getting closer to Ed by the day. Kiseop, on the other hand, seems to be getting more distant. And I can't think of a reason for his behaviour either, since everything is taking a turn for the best. I hate to admit it, but he's a bit two faced, too. On camera he is bright and smiley, although he doesn't talk that much, but once the cameras turn off, he becomes sad and wants to be left alone. I wonder what happened, this isn't like Kiseop at all. Did we, as a group, perhaps do something that hurt him? But we've been getting along so well these days, even with mysterious troublemaker Ed!

                          Not only that, but his behaviour in general is weird. He seems to have lost his appetite and spends a lot of time in front of the mirror. Once, I walked into the bathroom without noticing he was there, and caught him staring at his stomach while poking it. I asked what he was doing, which must have startled him, because the next thing I knew, I was being shoved out the bathroom by an extremely angry Kiseop who was shouting at me that I should knock next time. Seriously! No one ever knocks in this house,so why the sudden outburst?

                          Anyway, I should be used to weird people by now.While Kiseop has stopped eating, Ed won't. We could leave that kid alone in this house for a couple of days with a full fridge and cupboards, and come back two days later to find the place trashed and no food in sight anywhere. Which is exactly what we did last week. We couldn't take him with us on a trip because he had school so we left him at home with whatever he needed for two days. I personally gave him instructions on what to do for the two days we wouldn't be there, but it seems to have gone in one ear and out the other because when we came back, the place was trashed beyond recognition with food wrappers, toilet paper and goodness knows what else all over the place. The best part, was when Ed walked into the room rubbing his eyes, obviously having just woken up, and said:" I thought you weren't coming back."

                         Plus, can someone please potty-train that kid? He's what, twelve now, and still wets the bed! Well, at least he's a good kid, when he wants to and doesn't cause too much trouble, Pfft, just kidding. That little brat has 'trouble' spelt all over his face. Oh, well, we're a team and we have to take care of each other, even if that means cleaning other peoples piss up.