Hints of the next chapters

No past, no future

Heey there~

How are you? :3 Cause I'm not fine, but I want you to know that I love you all (it's true but it's not the point now) I didn't forget you and I'm thinking about you, readers all the time. I'm just really busy nowadays with my final exams and simple exams and s like this... I can feel that I'm going to get crazy. 

But never mind. The real case is why I'm writing now is that due to the lack of update, I brought you some hints for the next chapters. Yes, chapters because these will be not from just one. So if someone doesn't want to read spoilers, although I don't really tell you anything important which change everything, then stop reading here. ^-^ For the others: I know it's not a real chapter but I just want to keep your attention and curiosity. So yes, suffer without me two more weeks. And then I'm going to cooooooooooome for you. :D

 

The hints:
 

Luhan didn’t move and Sehun was just watching him helplessly. While they only pinned him down to the floor, they were kicking and hitting Luhan where they could. And he was bearing it without any words. Sehun started to think how big his tolerance was and what he had to experience in his past and meanwhile his heart was aching so much for him. But in a sudden moment Luhan’s body jerked and he cried out quietly. And Sehun couldn’t stand it anymore. Something woke up in him, something animal instinct from which he knew what he had to do…

 


 

“Yixing, Yixing there’s a huge problem. It’s an emergency.” Sehun’s fingers were buried deep inside his hair with a worried expression on his face and his eyes were almost teary. He pressed his phone to his ear with so much power while with his other hand he was leaning on the jamb and watching desperately Luhan’s bending body over the toilet bowl.

 


 

“Luhan, I can do this only if you relax a little bit. I won’t hurt you. I’m not like them. I love you.”

“Sehun please, don’t say this.”

 


 

“You really don’t know me, huh?” His voice was so soft and so broken that something tightened in Sehun. But he didn’t know why. He didn’t know this person or what he was talking about. He only knew that they were in an alley and this person pushed him against a wall.

But when he looked at the boy in front of him, he couldn’t say anything. He was just staring at him air stuck in his lungs almost strangling him as a slow poison. He couldn’t breathe and he couldn’t think properly. With mouth barely hanging open he just let the boy bury himself in his chest and cry. Because deep in his heart he could understand the other’s misery and it slowly killed him too.

 


 

 

I hope you are curious enough to stay with me for a little while. And another thing: does someone know how to learn four books in two weeks beside school? T_T Because I really need help....

 

But still love <3