18th Birthday

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Your eyes flutter open and stretch while you yawn loudly. You get up rubbing your eyes and you look at the clock on your nightstand. "7 huh, well im up earlier than usual." You get up and head to your bathroom while dragging your feet and yawning. You shower and get ready for school, glad that it's friday and that school ends monday and that you are graduating. You hear a knock on your door.

 

 

"Sweety are you up?" You hear your dad ask

 

"Ye appa!" you say wondering why he wasn't at work today.

 

"Ok then breakfast is ready so come down and eat as soon as you're done." You hear him walking away as you exit your bathroom. You finish up and head down stairs ready to actually eat your breakfast without shoving it down or taking it with you. You walk in to the kitchen with your attention on one of your buttons and yelp as you got shocked by the loud voices.

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYE BIN-AAAH!!!" You see your parents and your best friends there smiling brightly at you. You smiled as wide as you could as you see the ones you love greeting you with such joy. You look at all the food on the table and you almost drooled staring at the food since you were hungry.

 

 

"Yah pabo. At Least say something." SoRa said and you cant help but smile and look at them.

 

 

"Thank you guys! I Love this!" They all smile at you and your dad walks towards you

 

 

"Your very welcome sweetie." he says

 

"Happy 18th Birthday princess" your mom smiling at you as she too walk towards you. They both kiss your cheeks and envelop you in a tight hug. You smile and embrace them.

 

 

"Aaaaaaaaawww! How sweet!" SoRa says while wiping a "tear" from her eye.

 

"Now come here and give us some lovin too, since we also helped" she said with a smile. You giggle and head towards her and embrace her.

 

 

"Thank you." you said

 

 

"Your welcome you little sleep addict" She tightens the embrace as you both giggle. You release each other and you hear someone clear their throat.

 

 

"And me? Dont I get some "lovin" too?" Myungsoo tilts his head cutely while staring at you. You blush at what he says and avert your gaze.

 

 

"T-Thank Y-You" you stuttered still not able to look at him. He chuckles and embraces you tightly shocking you.

 

 

"You're very welcome Hye Bin" You blush as he pulls you closer and your hands land on his chest. Your face turned into a bright red at how close you two were and how you felt his toned chest on your palms. It felt like you were in his embrace for ever, relishing in the moment you closed your eyes not knowing why.

 

 

"Ahem" you quickly opened your eyes shocked and got out of Myungsoo's embrace as you heard your dad clear his throat.

 

"Well then, shall we?" Myungsoo pulled out the chair for you at sat next to you. You all ate and chatted happily. You bid your parents goodbye and head to school.

 

 

"We have to tell her." your mom says as she watched you leave.

 

 

"Soon honey, soon" he says as he embraced her.

 

 

"I just hope she takes it well" she says with worry "We kept her identity secret for 18 years now, suddenly telling her she was powers and is royalty and the next in lin-"

 

 

"It will be fine, she's a strong girl" he cut her off and gave her a reassuring smile and lightly kissed her "Yeah, she is" she smiled back.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Today was the last day of exams and I hope you all took them seriously. I wish you all the best and will see you at graduation Monday." He looked at all of you with a smile "Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..Oh and Mrs. Park."

You look up at him "Happy birthday" He smiles and winks making you blush and all the female student squeal at his gesture. You admit he was very good looking and the glasses just make him look even better for some reason, you had a "hot" teacher as most of the female students say.

The bell rings "Have a good day everyone see you all Monday. FIGHTING" He says as he heads out from class.

 

As you packed your stuff your classmates wished you a happy birthday as they left. Myungsoo and SoRa came towards you.

 

"Want to go out?" Myungsoo asks

 

 

"You guys can go I have an appointment" SoRa said while frowning.

 

 

"Ok then, good luck" Myungsoo said

 

 

"Yeah yeah yeah" she said waving him off "I'll see you guys later, bye byyyeeee!" You watched her leave in shock still t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter