Preparation

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess...please wake up. They are waiting." Jen looked at you and sighed "eotoke"

 

 

"Let me handle this" SoRa said as she headed to the bathroom. Jen stared at her confused as she walked out with a small glass bowl with water.

 

 

"Whats the water for?"

 

 

"You'll see" she smirked and headed next to the bed "Ya..Hye bin-ah wake up before you get soaked paliwa!"

You responded with mumbles and turning to your side, your back to her.

 

 

"Fine then..." she raises her hand, hovering over your head "you brought this on to yourself" Jen tried to stop her but, it was too late, your head and pillow were soaked.

 

 

"YAAAA!" you didnt even give it a second thought when you bolted up and started chasing after you best friend. You had your eyes locked on her, dodging everyone that was walking by and jumping over things like you were in some kind of action movie. She was laughing like a maniac while you chased her.

 

 

"KIM SO RA! WAIT TILL I GET YOU!"

 

 

"LETS SEE IF YOU CAN WITH THOSE LITTLE LEGS OF YOURS"

 

 

You picked up your pace and your were a few feet away from her, you noticed the dining hall but didnt give it much thought when you ran passed its open doors.

The queen looked up and saw SoRa running laughing and an enraged young princess chasing after her. She sighed and so did your parents. Myungsoo laughed it off and went back to eating.

 

 

"Shouldn't we stop them" Lay spoke up

 

 

"Its always like this. Let them be for now" your mother told him and smiled. Next thing they knew SoRa ran in laughing and stopped.

 

 

"KIM SO RA!" you ran in and wrapped an arm around her neck and gave her a nuggie "You won't get away now" you said oblivious to your surroundings. She struggled for a bit and then you were halted by someone clearing their throat.

You slowly looked up and made eye contact with the queen. Who had a serious face but you can tell she was holding in laughter. You noticed your mom shaking her head and smiling. All the guys had their eyes locked on you. You slowly let ge of SoRa and bowed.

 

 

"Im SO sorry for causing this ruckus." you stayed down for a bit and straightened up. You noticed they guys were somewhat uncomfortable, some beat red others averting their gaze not knowing where to look. The only ones staring at you were Sehun and Chanyeol, Luhan and Myungsoo stared for a bit but looked away embarrassed. You were confused as to why they were like that. You tilted your head a little, confused and then SoRa poked you.

 

 

"Nice pink hearts you got there. The can see your bra Sherlock" she whispered. Your eyes grew wide in shocked and looked down to see you were wearing nothing but shorts and a white tanktop, a soaked one at that, they were able to see your bra perfectly. You gasped and your hands instinctively went up to cover. You made eye contact with Taehyung and your face turned bright red in embarrassment.

 

 

"Oh God!" you said in a squeaky high voice and ran out. SoRa bowed and went after you. Chanyeol was smacked in the back of his head by Baekhyun.

 

 

"Close your mouth, your drooling" he did and glared at him. Sehun stayed wide eyed with his mouth slightly opened. His cheeks were red and he slightly smiled. Luhan saw, annoyed he pinched his side, hard.

 

 

"Ouch! Hyung."

 

 

"Stop thinking whatever it is your thinking and get back to eating" Sehun mumbled and went back to his food.

 

 

You and SoRa were walking back to the dining hall. You had gotten dressed but you didnt want to go in. You stopped a few feet away from the doors.

 

"I can't. It's so embarrassing."

 

 

"Oh come on. It wasn't that bad, plus i think they liked it" she smiled. You smacked her and glared at her.

 

 

"It was all your fault" you said annoyed, she just stuck her tongue out. You slowly poked your head out to take a slight peek. They were all eating normally, Luhan suddenly turned his head and your eyes met. You noticed his cheeks turn red and so did yours.

 

 

"You okay hyung?" Sehun asked him. He turned to face him and nodded. SoRa slightly pushed you telling you to hurry and get it, you lost your balance and feel.

All eyes were on you again.

 

 

"Can this morning get any worse" you stayed there on the ground for a bit, embarrassed and not wanting to get up.

 

 

"Mmmm I dont know. It might get better" you turned your head and saw Lay kneeling down smiling.

 

 

"Ugh. His smile. He's just to cute"

 

 

He extended out his hand and nodded. You grabbed it and he helped you up. You dusted yourself off a bit, and gave him a smile. He took you to your seat and pulled out the chair for you, you both smiled at each other, he did the same with SoRa. You sat in your now regular seat, in between Myungsoo and Sehun. Usually SoRa would be across from you but this time it was Taehyung. You went to take a look at him and you were caught by surprise when you find out he was already looking at you.

 

 

"Good morning" he softly said with a smile.

 

 

"M-morning"

 

 

"Lively morning" he said with a chuckle

 

 

"Indeed it is" your mother said smiling at you. Your shoulders slumped a bit, embarrassed at what happened earlier.

 

 

"It was already lively to begin with. They just made it...entertaining" the queen spoke up before drinking some water. Now that she brings it up it was rather hectic outside in the halls.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter