New Faces

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner was delicious, it was surprisingly fun and not as awkward as you thought it would be. There was small talk and laughter as well, the main sources were your best friend SoRa your grand mother and also two of the guys, you just can't remember their names. They were the life of the party or ..dinner. Every once in a while they would ask you questions about Earth, you answered each of their questions honestly, sometimes making them laugh and other times making them silent in shock. Dinner was over and your grand mother dismissed you all so you could all get changed and get comfortable. Later on she called you all to meet her for some tae. You walked with SoRa and Myungsoo in your casual clothing. You and SoRa wore gym shorts with graphic t's while Myungsoo wore sweats and a plain white t-shirt.

 

"How can he make something so simple look so fashionable and..perfect?" you thought as you entered the room with them.

 

This room was more comfy, sort of like a living room only bigger, extravagant and expensive. To your surprise there was even a big flat screen TV their. You noticed your grandmother in a simple sky blue gown and a white sweater, she still managed to look so elegant. As you entered she smiled.

 

"Come come, there is tea and some light snacks, help yourselves don't be shy now" she said beaming.

You noticed the 12 guys were sitting down as well in their casual attire. You sat on one of the empty seats next to your grandmother while SoRa and Myungsoo sat on the other side on a smaller couch. Your parents walked in and sat with you and the queen. You all sat there enjoying the snacks and tea, some small chatter here and there and of course the main ones were SoRa the two guys and the queen.

 

"Well then" all eyes were on the queen as she spoke "why don't you all formally introduce yourselves since you really didn't get a chance to do so at dinner. Why don't you start sweetie" she said looking at you. You nodded briefly and stood up shyly.

 

"Hello. My name is Park Hye Bin, 18 years old. It's a pleasure to meet you all" you bowed and sat back down. The queen smiled and nodded for everyone else to go.

 

 

 

"Hello there!! My name is Kim So Ra and I am the best friend of Hye Bin also 18! It's really nice to meet you all!!" she said loud and cheerfully with a smile and made a "V" sign. You couldn't help but smile at her, the others doing the same or chuckled.

 

 

 

"Hello, Im Lee Myung Soo also the best friend of Hyebinah and 18 as well" he said a bit coldly glaring at the 12 guys. The guy to your right stood up and bowed.

 

 

 

"Hello I'm Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris, I'm 22 years old. It's a pleasure to meet you princess, and..friends" He smiled at you and SoRa, slightnly nodded at Myungsoo with a blank  look and smiled back brightly at you, you shyly nodded.

 

 

 

"Kim Min Seok call me Xiumin, also 22 years old. Pleasure to meet you all as well"

 

 

 

"Hello, Lu Han 22 as well. Nice to meet you" he smiled.

 

 

 

" Hi! Kim Joon Myung but you can call me Suho, im 21 years old. Pleasure you princess and your friends too"

 

 

 

"Zhang Yi Xing call me Lay if you like, also 21. Nice to meet you all" He smiled at you and his dimple appeared making you slightly blush.

 

 

 

"Byung Baek Hyun is the name! 20 years old, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance princess." He smiled brightly.

 

 

 

"Kim Jong Dae but you can call me Chen. I am also 20 years old, nice to meet you guys"

 

 

 

"Hello! Park Chan Yeol here! Also 20 years old, nice to meet you all!" He put up a "V" sign and a small dimple appeared on his cheek.

 

 

 

"Hi, Do Kyung Soo but I also go by D.O. I am 19 years old, pleasure to meet you all." He smiled at you shyly and played with his fingers

"So CUTE!!! Just wanna hug him!" you thought

 

 

 

"Huang Zhi Tao, call me Tao. Also 19, nice to meet you"

"Panda" o.o was all you could think of when you saw him

 

 

 

"Hi there! Kim Jong In but call me Kai. I am 18 just like the three of you, pleasure to meet you princess, hope we can get along" he winked and smiled at you which made you blush. You noticed Myungsoo glaring at him.

 

 

 

"Hi! Oh Se Hun here! I am also 18 years old like you guys. Pleased to meet you!" he smiled cutely. You smiled and looked at the queen.

 

 

"Good good" she beamed "now why don't you all say your abilities and a small preview hmm" she said.

 

 

"I have the ability of flight" Kris said as he floated up and flew around the room once and sat back down.

 

 

 

"Ice" Xiuming said as the tea cup in front of him forze.

 

 

 

"Telekinesis is mine" a cookie  floated towards you and landed in your hand. Luhan smiled at you and you smiled back.

 

 

 

"My ability is water" Suho said and the water in the pitcher floated up in a sphere and back down into the pitcher.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter