Getting Closer

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. What do you mean 'lets begin' huh? What are you planning to do?" Myungsoo said very aggravated. His main purpose for coming to EXO planet was to find a way to stop Hyebin from marrying another guy. He was finally able to kiss her, he was not about to let some guy from another planet take her away.

 

"No matter what I have to stop this. We already kissed which is amazing but I haven't told her how I feel about her. I need to tell her If not I might lose her"  He thought as he scanned the room, glaring at the 12 guys who were basically his rivals.

 

 

"Well, we have to get to know each other right? So that's exactly what we're going to do." SoRa answered with a smile. "Hold on okay?" She stood up and left. It was quiet once again and it made your nervous. You quietly looked at the guys around you. They were all so handsome, charming and different.

 

 

"How am I suppose to choose? I dont even want to choose, I like Myungsoo, I need to tell him how much I like him and for how long. This is so frustrating"  you looked down, rubbed your temples and sighed.

 

 

Myungsoo was about to ask if you were ok but he was beat to it.

 

 

"Are you ok?"  Suho asked. You looked up at him and smiled.

 

 

 

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit tired that's all, I had a long hectic day" you softly smiled and looked at the tea pot.

 

 

 

"Im sure you did. Why dont you go and rest?" You looked back up at him and saw a small smile and also concerned filled eyes. You were about to answer him when the door opened and you saw SoRa walk in. She had 2 shoe boxes, whipped cream, a bottle, soju and what looked like fish sauce. She cleared out a space in the table to set down what she had brought. All of the guys looked at each other and at her in confusion wondering why she had that stuff.

 

 

"What's all that for?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

 

"You'll see, its so that we can all get to know each other, get a little closer like the queen wanted" she said back with a smile not looking at him since she was busy placing the stuff down. "Now is it ok if we sit on the floor and move the table?"

 

 

"What for" Chanyeol asked

 

 

 

"So it can be more comfortable I guess. UGH its just better this way ok? Now some help." she gave them a look. Chanyeol and Baekhyun got up and moved the table. "Also lets move the sofas back a bit" She said as she started pushing the small one she was sitting on. Everything was moved and everyone was on the floor sitting in a circle.

 

 

"SoRa, what are you doing with all this stuff? Especially the soju, we are under age and where the heck did you get that?"

 

 

 

"Hush now child. And I found out that here the legal age is 18." she winked as she sat down next to me "Now then, we are going to play truth and dare."

 

 

 

"I thought it was truth or dare." Myungsoo said very irritated, not liking were this was going.

 

 

 

"Yes but its very easy to lie if someone picked truth, sooooo why not do both!"

 

 

 

"Why not just do dare then?" You asked

 

 

 

"Because some people aren't good at lying" she gave you a knowing look.  "So it's your typical truth or dare game, but you have to pick a name from these papers first, and the person you choose gets to ask the question and the dare. But you have to take a shot first. But if you dont want to I also brought some fish sauce as a penalty." she said as she placed it on the table with an evil smile.

"Now then, shall we?!" she said enthusiastically "Oh and also tell me if the name you picked has a star on it ok?"

 

 

 

"Why?" Sehun asked

 

 

 

"Its a secret" she winked as she placed an empty bottle in the center. "Hana, deul, set!"

 

 

 

The bottle started spinning everyone watching it anticipating on who it will point to. The bottle began to slow down and it pointed to Xiumin.

 

 

"Asa! Xiumin!!" SoRa yelled. "Alright then here" she said handing him the box "pick a name..and dont look." Xiumin nodded and picked a small folded piece of paper. He looked at the name and sighed.

 

 

 

"Well, who is it?" Chen spoke up.

 

 

 

"Its Baek" He said looking at Baekhyun, who was grinning at him.

 

 

 

"Good luck with that Minseok hyung" Sehun said as he gave him a small smile.

 

 

 

"Wait. Do you all like know each other? Like as in friends or something?" SoRa asked confused

 

 

 

"Yes we do. We all know each other very well. We even live together" Kris said with a smile. "Its a long story" SoRa made and 'O' with and nodded.

 

 

 

"Well then, go on" Xiumin said to Baekhyun. Before he could speak SoRa stopped him.

 

 

 

"Wait! You have to take a shot first." She said handing Xiumin the glass. He nodded and finished it all as if it was nothing. His face scrunched up a bit as he put the glass down. "Here, this will make it taste better" SoRa said as she went towards him with the whipped cream "Say aaah" Xiumin blushed a little at the closeness of their faces and opened his mouth. She put the tip on his mouth and pressed on it. Whipped cream gushed out and Xiumin ate it.

 

"Its good" he said while his lips, SoRa smiled and sat back in her spot. "Now then, Baekhyun." Xiumin said

 

 

 

"Ok! Hyung have you ever liked a girl before?" Everyone looked at him for the answer.

 

 

 

"Yes I have" Xiumin answered. All of the other boys ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter