The Ball(Part 2)

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's so dead" Sehun pouted.

 

You stopped and faced Chen, you bowed to each other. You placed your one hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand, he slips his other hand gently on your waist which made you both slightly blush. You looked at each other and began to move.

 

 

"You look beautiful by the way" he smiled

 

 

"Thank you, you look very handsome" you smiled

 

 

"Still feeling nervous?"

 

 

"No, not at all" you smiled " right before I came I remembered your words and the nervousness left"

 

 

"Thats great, glad I was of some help" he smiled.

 

 

"They look so cute! Look at them all smiling and laughing" SoRa said in a cute voice

 

 

"No they don't" Sehun mumbled

 

 

"Jealous much" she laughed

 

 

"Excuse me, may I ask your name?" a tall good looking guy came up smiling at SoRa

 

 

"Uh..yeah..yes Im Kim So Ra" she stuttered, which made him chuckle.

 

 

"Its a pleasure to meet you SoRa-sshi, i'm Kim Woo Bin from Cassiopeia. Would you like to dance?" he asked

 

 

"I-I would love to, yes" she took his hand he smiled widely. He lead the way SoRa looked back and smiled with a thumbs up, Myungsoo just laughed.

 

 

"Dont make a face like that, you look horrible" Baekhyun said to Xiumin.

 

 

"Oh shut it, im not jealous, nope not one bit she can dance with whoever she wants" he said angrily

 

 

"I never said you were" Baekhyun grinned and laughed

 

 

"I-" Xiumin began but was cut off

 

 

"You've said enough hyung, its ok" he pats Xiumin shoulder, leaves and goes join Chanyeol by the food leaving a bewildered Xiumin. The music ended and everyone stopped dancing, you and Chen bowed to each other.

 

 

"You did great, no foot stepping at all" he said

 

 

"Yeah" you giggled, and then music filled the room once again "I guess we should get new partners"

 

 

"I guess we shall, It was fun maybe we'll dance again later" he smiled widely and you smiled back.

 

 

"YES they're done" Sehun said happily, he began to walk towards you but stopped when Taehyung went to you and you accepted his invitation "Damn it" he mumbled and headed back but was stopped by a girl wanting to dance, he accepted, not wanting to be rude.

 

 

"You look stunning, I couldn't even think right when you walked in" Taehyung said with a gentle smile, making you flustered

 

 

"Thank you, you look amazing yourself, you look good in a tux, very handsome" you smiled. The ball was fun and went smoothly, your feet hurt from dancing with almost everyone. You took a break from the dancing to get a drink bumping into some of the guys and SoRa with her new friend. You stared at her, smiling and giggling, flirting. He left her side and you rushed to her.

 

 

"Who's the good looking guy you were just with huh?"

 

 

"That my dear Hyebin was Kim Woo Bin, a noble from Cassiopeia. Isn't he gorgeous" she said looking at him with a smile.

 

 

"Got that right" you said, checking him out as well "he looks like a model"

 

 

"He does, doesn't he" SoRa said, sounding like a love struck puppy. You look at each other and laugh. Woobin came back with a tall handsome guy. They guy smiled at you as he he walked in your direction.

 

 

"Your highness" Woobin says and they both bow, you bowed back "This is a good friend of mine, Lee Jong Suk."

 

 

"Its a pleasure to meet you both" he smiled and bowed, you and SoRa did the same. You started talking with each other Woobin and SoRa were in their own world, Jongsuk showed more interest in you. He was very handsome and you were somewhat attracted to him so you flirted here and there unconsciously.  Laughing and smiling with each other,  the slight touch of the arm, the queen showed up and took you to meet some people, you bid your farewell to your new acquaintance and followed her.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hey, do you know who that guy that was with SoRa is?" Xiumin asked Luhan.

 

 

"His name is Kim Woo Bin, he's from Cassiopeia, why do you ask?"

 

 

"Because he's jealous" Baekhyun said and took a sip of his drink.

 

 

"I am not!" he glared at Baekhyun, which made him laugh

 

 

"A strong denial" Baekhyun smirked.

 

 

"Hyung, do you perhaps like SoRa?" Sehun asked, they all looked at him.

 

 

"N-no I don't" he stuttered flustered by the sudden question.

 

 

"Aaaaah ok ok, so you do, got cha" Chanyeol spoke up, making them laugh.

 

 

"Shut it, I don't" Xiumin said and left

 

 

"He so does" Baekhyun grinned. He looked to where SoRa was and saw her and Hyebin giggling and looking at Woobin.

 

 

"He sure is getting some attention huh" he said

 

 

"Who" Sehun asked

 

 

"That Woobin guy, look" the guys looked to see and saw SoRa and Hyebin looking at Woobin and talking.

 

 

"Those two idiots checking him out huh?" Myungsoo came and joined them, he felt somewhat jealous and didn't like it.

 

 

"Why is Hyebin looking at that ugly giant when she should be looking at me" Sehun said annoyed.

 

 

"Oh, he brought a friend" Baekhyun said, the guys turned and looked.

 

 

"He's showing quite the bit of interest to our dear princess isn't he" Chen spoke up.

 

Myungsoo saw the queen take you and averted his gaze, he knew they we all feeling some kind of anger or jealousy at the moment. He turned and noticed Luhan, who showed no emotion but his eyes raged with jealousy. He noticed Luhan's hand move and then he heard a gasp. Everyone look the find both Woobin and Jongsuk stained with wine. Myungsoo slightly smiled and saw Luhan walk away with a evilish grin. What he did made him him happy but it also raised his suspicions on his feeling towards Hyebin.

 

 

"That was great" Sehun smiled "I wonder when we will get a chance to dance again, I haven't danced with Hyebin at all, I think its just me and Luhan hyung left" he sighed.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You were introduced to almost every noble there, you meet the parents of your "candidates" for marria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter