Training Begins, Prince of Cassiopeia

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Cassiopeia

 

 

"Your majesty, you called for me"

 

"Any news?"  

 

"Yes, she arrived a few days ago with her parents and her two friends. The queen has invited those 12, she plans on having her marry one of them. She has already gained 4 of her powers, thats all we have so far."

 

"Good good, you may leave" he bows and heads out the door. He leans back on his throne and smiles. "She surely is progressing quite a bit, this is great." he chuckles. He notices his son by the window leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Taehyung" he calls to him.

 

"Mm"

 

"Did you hear? It has only been a few days and she already has 4 of her powers, how great is that"

 

"Yeah, great" he says with no interest in the conversation, his father sighs

 

"She also has to marry, one of them." Taehyung's cheek twitched and he clenched his jaw. His father smiled at his reaction. "We cant let her fall in love with one of them now can we. You might have to make your appearance a bit sooner than expected"  

 

"How soon?" he asked finally looking at his father

 

"Hmm in a few more days or so, so be prepared" he stared at his father and slightly nodded. "Good"

 

 

Taehyung left and headed towards the library. He paced around the room with his hand on his chin.

 

"They're there huh, and she has to choose one" He says while smiling and laughs "Aaaahh Daebak!" He heads over to a giant glass bowl and touches the water with his finger. The water ripples and an image shows up. The princess is in a room talking with SoRa, the door opens and the guys walk in. She starts to talk with them smiling and laughing, she heads over to one of them and they got serious. "Oooh looks like she might be training" he looks closely at the image and watches her  "Cant wait to make your acquaintance oh lovely princess" looks at her and smirks.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EXO Planet

 

 

Today you were going to train with Kyungsoo, you thought you should be able to control your strength before another accident happens. You had agreed to do it early so you already ate breakfast with SoRa and Tao, he also woke up early to watch you train. The three of you talked for a bit and got to know each other more then Tao left to his room to change. You and SoRa headed to the room the queen said it was specifically for training. You talked with SoRa as you waited for Kyungsoo to come.

 

 

"This is so cool, a training room" SoRa said as she looked around the room. The room was big and plain, it wasn't decorated or anything, all it had was mats, weapons, nets, ect anything you can think of that is helpful with your training.

 

"It is, the queen even said it was like sound proof and resistant, you know so like if an explosion would go off it wouldn't affect the palace. Pretty cool indeed" you spotted a big tank filled with water. "I guess I would probably be using that and most of the things here huh"

 

"Yeah, still im excited for this even though im not the one doing it" SoRa giggled.

 

"PRINCESS! SORA! ANNYEONG!!" Sehun yelled as he busted through the door. SoRa rolled her eyes and you laughed. He was headed towards you and gave you a hug like always.

 

"So loud" Kyungsoo said as he smacked the back of Sehuns head

 

"HYUUNG!! THAT HURT!" he wined as he rubbed his head

 

"Dont be loud" Sehun gave Kyungsoo a nasty look and turned back his attention to you.

 

"So Hye bin-ah you excited?"

 

"Mmm somewhat, even though I want to practice and get use to the other powers I figured this one should be first, learn how to control my strength. Don't want to send another door flying now do I" You laughed slightly remembering that morning. You finally noticed that Sehun wasn't the only one with Kyungsoo. Suho, Kai, Chen, Kris and Tao were also there. They all smiled and waved at you, you smiled back and giggled at Tao who waved at you like a little five year old. You were glad that he opened up more to you and SoRa and you got to now that his personality was totally different than what you thought. His looks deceive how he really is, you would look at him and think he is mature and cold but he is the total opposite, he is very kind and fun to be around and a total sweetheart, you also really love his laugh.

 

"Should we begin princess" Kyungsoo got your attention again and your smile faded and nodded with a determined face. Kyungsoo nodded and turned to Sehun "Go over there with the rest" Sehun did what he told him and headed towards his hyungs, SoRa followed behind him.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Im planning on holding a ball" the queen said before she took a sip of her tea.

 

"A ball?"

 

"Yes son a ball, to formally introduce Hye bin-ah to everyone. She will be my successor after all. What you dont like it?"

 

"No no I think its a great idea mother. Its perfect."

 

"Of course its a perfect idea, I came up with it" she smiled widely. "Jen, can you please inform everyone that a ball will be held in few days, mmmm lets make it Saturday. Tell them to begin preparing for it. I leave everything in your hands dear, if you need anything just come to me. Make sure to send out invitations."

 

"Yes your highness" she bows and begins to head out

 

"Oh and can you please tell the kids to come up for lunch" Jen bows and heads out the door. She walks quickly through the hall and stops at the a door looks around and heads in.

She quickly searches through the room and picks up a bundled up cloth. She grabs the crystal and holds it up to her lips, lets out a short breath and it glows.

 

"Sire"

 

"Ah Jeniffer, how is everything?"

 

"Good, I have some news. The queen has decided to hold a ball this Saturday to formally introduce the princess"

 

"Oh really. Thank you for the update, keep up the good work"

 

"Yes sire." she says and the crystal becomes dull once again. She wraps the crystal back up and hides it back in its place. She quietly opens the door, takes a look around and walks out. Lay was walking by and notices her. He stares at her until she disappeared around the corner.

 

"Mm, she seems strange. Well maybe she having a rough day, wonder how the princess is doing" he continues to walk and heads to where Hye bin is at.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter