Royalty, Not human

I'm A Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In EXO Planet

 

"It's time" the queen said as she put her book down and looked out the window. "Jen, would you be so kind and get me some more tea please"

 

"Yes your majesty" she bowed and headed towards the door

 

"And Jen, please make sure that they arrive safely and that their rooms are prepared." she smiled and looked back out the window. Jen bowed and left the room

 

"We'll meet soon my dear" she smiled

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back at Earth

 

 

You were sitting on the biggest couch, you in the middle and your parents on either side of you. SoRa and Myungsoo stayed and sat on the smallest couch in front of you.

 

 

"Now sweetie" your father said as he broke the silence "what we are about to tell you might be a bit of a shock so please be understanding ok?" you nodded.

 

 

"Sweetie, you are not..human" you looked at your mother shocked at what she had just said

"You are..special. From a planet called EXO Plante" she said your father continued

 

 

"You have special abilities or well powers. Which is a common thing in EXO planet. You see in EXO planet everyone has a special ability, everyone has at least one except the royal family. The royal family have more than one and the most has been 6. The queen and her son are the only ones with 6. Now the prince had to marry someone he did not like yet alone love but since she was from royal decent he had to, majesties orders. But he fell in love with a girl from a lower class, that girl was special though, she had 6 just like the queen and the prince and that was very rare for someone of her class. The most has been 2 in lower class nothing more. The prince wanted to marry her and start a family but the queen did not allow that, since it was against her law"

 

 

"Now that girl," your mom said "she loved the prince dearly and would do anything for him. But the queen found out that she was pregnant with her sons child and banished them both to Earth. They were both ok with that because they got to live a normal life with the one they love and-"

 

 

"their beautiful daughter" your dad cut her off and smiled at her lovingly.

 

 

"So. What do they have to do with me" you said annoyed seeing that it had nothing to do with you.

 

 

"Because WE" your dad pointed at himself and your mother "are them." he finished. You looked at them, surprised at you had just heard.

 

 

"Wait" SoRa finally spoke up "So your saying that you Mr. Park ar the prince of this so called "EXO Planet" and that Mrs. Park is that "special" lower class girl who has 6 abilities just like the queen and..well you?

 

 

"That is correct"

 

 

"Well then, you learn something new everyday" she said as she looked down at her hands

 

 

"Now..Hye bin-ah you my dear are a princess. You have abilities as well and since you are from royal decent you probably have more than one. You see you have always had your abilities since you were young but we never told you about them wanting you to have a normal life. Once you trun 18 they sort of..awaken inside you..especially if you have never used them before. They will probably show up one by one as time goes bye. Now..the thing is.." he looked down

 

 

"You have to go back to EXO planet, sweetie" your mom finished for him.

 

 

"What?" you managed to say.

 

 

"But you wont be going alone. We will be coming with you"

 

 

"I thought you two were banished?"

 

 

"We are but we are allowed to go with you. It is a big deal for you, our family and the planet. The queen has allowed us to go with you." she paused "and also.....you have to marry" she said. You looked at her like she was crazy. You look over at SoRa and then at Myungsoo. He has said nothing the whole time, he had a straight face and showed no emotion.

 

 

"I wonder what he is thinking"  you looked at him worried

 

 

"We will be leaving once you graduate" your father continued

 

 

"Leaving?" you said frustrated

 

 

"Yes sweetie, we will be leaving as soon as the ceremony has ended. We will come back home grab some of our things and leave"

 

 

"What if I don't go. What if I don't want to leave. What if i have someone I already like and maybe even love."

 

 

"Sweetie" your mom sighed "Im sorry but it just cant be. You HAVE to do to this it is your responsibility." your jaw clenched at the word

 "For the sake of our planet, our people. There has to be a successor if there isn't one then our planet will be in danger. There our other kingdoms, planets who want to destroy us that is why you must go and later on become queen if you don't we will all be in danger.

 

 

"So" you said coldly. Your mom gasped shocked at you had said, your dad just looked...pissed

 

 

"So?"

 

 

"Yeah"

 

 

"SO!!?!!" he yelled as he got up making everyone flinch, you composed your self and looked up at him

 

 

"Yeah. so. I dont care what happens. They have nothing to do with me, never heard of them my entire life and now your here saying its my responsibility to go back. Yeah right they could all I die see if I ca-"  you were silenced by a hard smack. Your hand went to your red cheek and looked at your mom in shock. She was furious and had un-shed tears.

 

 

"PARK HYE BIN!!" she yelled and made you flinch at the sudden loudness and even your father was shocked "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!! THESE ARE OUR PEOPLE, OUR HOME!! NOW WE ARE GOING THERE, YOU WILL MARRY AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE OVER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND THAT'S FINAL!!" you were shocked and scared. Your mom has never yelled at you before and she has never slapped you. "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" she yelled as she pointed at the stairs. You stayed there still paralyzed not knowing what to do. "NOOOW!!!" she yelled again and you shot right up and ran to the stairs crying.

SoRa got up slowly, she bowed and went up the stairs behind you. Your mother began to cry, your father sat and embraced her and sighed. He looked over and noticed Myungsoo frozen in place shocked and staring at the floor.

 

 

"Myungsoo" your father said and Myungsoo looked up "Im sorry you had to see that"

 

 

"It's ok Mr. Park, it's getting late so I should be leaving now..then" he stood up and bowed.

 

"Marry..she has to leave and...marry"  he though as he walked to his house. He went up stairs and laid on his bed

"Now what" he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter